What's new

TLP chief adamant on French envoy expulsion, says Sheikh Rashid

@Trango Towers آپ نے میری ذات پر بہت بہتان بازی کی ہے؟
ہمارا استاد تو علامہ اقبال ہے
آپ کس عظیم استاد کی زبان میں گنگنا رہے ہیں؟
Did Allama iqbal teach you personally?
He was a thinker a servant of Allah and a traveller.
He didn't have a beard and spoke urdu properly. You are like your prophet razwi. You talk like him support him and act like him. So please do not take Pakistan's hero's and associate them with yourself. Learn Islam and stop troubling people

حکومت اپنی ذمےداری قبول کرے۔ پارلیمانی روایت اور جمھوریت کے موقدس اور حسن کو برقرار رکھے۔
Well well..why do u talk of democracy .... molvis don't want democracy do they? And is democracy even Islamic? You have also lost your ability to write English. I wonder if you speak to your customers in urdu only

Well well..why do u talk of democracy .... molvis don't want democracy do they? And is democracy even Islamic? You have also lost your ability to write English. I wonder if you speak to your customers in urdu only
غصہ حرام قرار دیا گیا ہے جمھوریت نہیں

غصہ حرام قرار دیا گیا ہے جمھوریت نہیں
Talking non sense isn't halal either and following people who swear all the time like razwi is not Islamic. So get off your TLP Shetland pony

Bro do u not remember the cooler approach when Islamabad was closed down by these TLP goons? All we have done is coller approach. Millions are lost in businesses. Ambulances cannot get through and worst they kill police
Pakistan went in heavy handed in the Tribal areas back in April 2002 and to this day the country is paying a heavy price for it with around 60,000 deaths and at least $120 billion in economic losses.

Just keep talking, negotiating, debating. That's free.

Since 2015 when TLP was formed, yes there have been a dozen casualties unfortunately but that's better than a full blown war with thousands of casualties.

The last thing Pakistan needs is coming out of a war with TTP and starting another with TLP for no reason. And, believe me brother, the incompetent PTI Government will definitely lose this one considering it is rumoured that the TLP has backing from the ISI.

"Ministries come and go. I have been in politics for 40 years and this is my 15th ministry. I am with Prime Minister Imran Khan and would continue to do so," he added.

Kya samjhay bhai log? Sheikh Chilli who wasn't even worthy of being a chaprasi has had 15 ministries!!! And is now the Interior Minister!!!

What the heck type of tabdeli or change are you expecting then???????

Sheeda talli is trying his best to save his face. And the libturd and secular aashiqan e pti desperately want bloodshed abd fasaad in this country.

And, believe me brother, the incompetent PTI Government will definitely lose this one considering it is rumoured that the TLP has backing from the ISI.

IF the "ISI" is supporting the TLP then it is Pakistan and the people of Pakistan who are losing and not the PTI ..... at some point the "ISI" has to realise that illiterate men with long beards running around crapping everywhere in Pakistan is not good for Pakistan and puts at risk the fundamentals of stablishing Pakistan ... it also has the problem of normalising and legitimising entities like TLP in Pakistan like a cancer thaht slowly rots your body from the inside - and that is not in the interest of Pakistan...

A healthy society, modern and progressive society is one that will grow economically - and it should not have any need or place for entities like TLP... unless of course the strategic objective of ISI is to make it into a medieval shithole like Afghanistan ?

Surely the medieval backward shitshow that is Afghanistan should be a lesson for ISI ?

ENDIF ....

Last edited:
IF the "ISI" is supporting the TLP then it is Pakistan and the people of Pakistan who are losing and not the PTI ..... at some point the "ISI" has to realise that illiterate men with long beards running around crapping everywhere in Pakistan is not good for Pakistan and puts at risk the fundamentals of stablishing Pakistan ... it also has the problem of normalising and legitimising entities like TLP in Pakistan like a cancer thaht slowly rots your body from the inside - and that is not in the interest of Pakistan...

A healthy society, modern and progressive society is one that will grow economically - and it should not have any need or place for entities like TLP... unless of course the strategic objective of ISI is to make it into a medieval shithole like Afghanistan ?

Surely the medieval backward shitshow that is Afghanistan should be a lesson for ISI ?

ENDIF ....
Try and understand the larger geo-politics that have shaped the region.

In the East, India is ruled by Hindu Extremist fanatics. In the north, Chins is ruled by athiest fanatics. In the West, Afghanistan has been taken over by the Taliban and In the South West, Iran is ruled by religious fanatics.

While all of Pakistan's neighbours are under authoritarian religious or irreligious (China) fanatical Governments, why would you expect Pakistan to be ruled by some incompetent secular-liberal monkies just to appease nations thousands of miles away?

Hence, I reckon the ISI in my humble opinion wants to ensure that Pakistan does not drift away too far into becoming some fictitious Lala land and has Government(s) in place that are more suitable to region.

Did you also notice, the recent TLP protests seem to coincide with the PM trying to change the way how ISI Chiefs are appointed?

6-October-2021: PM Imran Khan challenges approval of the new ISI DG by the Army Chief.
9-October-2021: Lahore High Court declared detention of TLP Chief bill and void.

شیخ رشید احمد کا جرگہ پروگرام میں سلیم صافی کو دیا گیا انٹرویو ۔ جس میں وزیر داخلہ شیخ رشید احمد نے تحریک لبیک کے ساتھ اتحاد کی خواہش کا اظہار کیا اور سیٹ ایڈجسمنٹ کی بات کی۔ اس سارے فساد کی جڑ یہی بات ہے یہاں یہ بات قابل غور ہے کہ جب تحریک لبیک نے جب تحریک انصاف کے ساتھ اتحاد سے انکار کر دیا تو اسی کے بعد تحریک لبیک کے خلاف یہ ساری سازش رچی گئی ۔ اب بھی اگر عقل کے اندھوں کو بات سمجھ نہیں آئی تو سمجھ جائیں کہ گل وچوں ہور اے

Back
Top Bottom