What's new

Sheikh Rashid to launch 'amnesty mission' for May 9 incidents participants

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1697970060413.png

Former interior minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed announced that he would launch an amnesty mission tomorrow (Monday) for the innocent people incarcerated in connection with the May 9 incidents.

Taking to X (formerly known as Twitter), the head of Awami Muslim League said it is mission of his life to seek pardon for the people imprisoned on charges of their involvement in the May 9 incidents. He thanked the entire nation which prayed for his release.

“I don’t know where I was imprisoned, however, he was not hurt during the confinement.”

He said he would seek pardon for the people those are innocent, confined, hiding or involved in the May 9 incidents. He appealed masses to lend him support for the amnesty of those who committed the mistake on May 9. I am going to launch this mission by tomorrow, the former minister announced.

The ex-minister said the almighty Allah would surely give him success in the mission with the prayers of mothers, sisters and daughters.

An English word is "Provocateur Agent", borrowed from French, the word is used to refer to a person whoincite the people for the anger accumulated over generations against the aristocracy. The purpose of inciting fiery anger is not to create a revolution. The real goal is to expose those people who want to bring about "real freedom" or "revolution" to the state by pushing them to violence. Those with fire in their hearts, without a well-thought-out strategy, provoke the most powerful institutions of the state through "sudden" acts of vandalism or arson, and tire after only a few hours of agitation.
Meanwhile, the state has identified them and the marked them as "Balwaiz", gradually come under the grip of the state institutions and destroy their lives by imposing serious cases on them. The elite they left their homes to overthrow becomes stronger. And the society is not even able to protest against the immense injustices. Many well-intentioned public movements in many countries of the world have been seriously damaged by such "agents". Such people played a key role in prolonging the British rule in our region as well. Disloyalty to their own people made them part of the elite created by the British, whose modern generations still occupy key positions of the state or are among the first ranks of industrialists after receiving education from institutions such as Aitchison College in Lahore.
A living and rich example of the type of "agent" I am referring to is a gentleman from Lal Haveli in Rawalpindi, a neighboring city of Islamabad.

Last edited:
Why is he hell bent on complications by politicising the process of law? People like him provoked the attacks and yet they are walking free along with that Fuwwad Chowdary.

Back
Top Bottom