What's new

TLP chief adamant on French envoy expulsion, says Sheikh Rashid

اردو میری مادری زبان اور آپکی بھی
انگریزی میں بات کرنا جرّات کا کام کب سے ہونے لگا؟
اسلام کو عمران نے ہائیجیک کمال کیا
ریاستِ مدینہ نہیں نظر آتی ؟
آپ اپنی ریاستِ مدینا کو چھوڑ کر کفار کے ممالک میں رہنا زیادہ پسند کرتے ہیں؟

The PM of Pakistan says that whoever crosses LOC is a traitor
if it is your mother tongue why can't you form a proper sentence? and look at the spelling. why did you insert English words when Urdu words are available?

Goddamned pretenders!

if it is your mother tongue why can't you form a proper sentence? and look at the spelling. why did you insert English words when Urdu words are available?

Goddamned pretenders!
Excellent reply

آپ اپنی ریاستِ مدینا کو چھوڑ کر کفار کے ممالک میں رہنا زیادہ پسند کرتے ہیں؟
1636052216053.png
kettle calling the pot black :rofl:
Wonder why these TLP jahils only cause trouble in Pakistan but won't do their jihad in Kashmir or palaestine of Syria Iraq or anywhere where Muslim lands are occupied. Their jihad is in Muslim countries...wonder why....
The PM of Pakistan says that whoever crosses LOC is a traitor
so they are obeying him by not going and instead settling for murder and mayhem in Pakistan. what kinda moron are you?

Last edited:
There isnt much difference in the TLP and RSS goons. Just see the videos, they both act the same.

Brother have you experienced law and order in Pakistan? I have. Trust me last I checked the price on getting away with murder was 17 lakh rupees. Both sides happy and judges to the chailwala paid.

So bullet is a much better cost effective solution

You won't be too happy with that approach when tens of thousands of Mumtaz Qadri appear. Best to use some common sense.

I am a supporter of PTI and I dislike TLP but I feel the govt is lying. It has been acting erratic, desperate and is trying to hide something.

First they are terrorists, then militants, now they are free men and political party again.

Is Shiekh Rashid lying or Mufti Muneeb Ur Rehman? Both cannot be telling the truth.

There is something dirty happening. Why was TTP senior leader released? He also talked about a deal.

You won't be too happy with that approach when tens of thousands of Mumtaz Qadri appear. Best to use some common sense.

I am a supporter of PTI and I dislike TLP but I feel the govt is lying. It has been acting erratic, desperate and is trying to hide something.

First they are terrorists, then militants, now they are free men and political party again.

Is Shiekh Rashid lying or Mufti Muneeb Ur Rehman? Both cannot be telling the truth.

There is something dirty happening. Why was TTP senior leader released? He also talked about a deal.
damn both are lying, canivying sobs
so its really hard to figure it out

Interior minister says he convinced religious outfit that matter of French embassy would be taken up in parliament

SR-41633164174-0.jpg

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid has revealed that Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Chief Saad Rizvi was adamant on the matter of expulsion of the French ambassador during negotiations between the government and the religious outfit.

His statement comes days after prominent cleric Mufti Muneebur Rehman had claimed that the TLP did not demand closure of the French embassy and expulsion of its envoy.

Rashid while addressing a ceremony in Lahore on Thursday said he convinced the detained TLP chief that the issue of expelling the French envoy will be taken up in parliament.

Responding to a question, the minister said he had been directed by Prime Minister Imran Khan that only one minister will speak about the matter of the TLP and added that the government committed to implementing the agreement reached with the religious party.

The government last Sunday had successfully reached an agreement with the religious outfit, putting an end to a 10-day protest. The pact came after around two weeks of clashes that left at least seven policemen dead and scores injured on both sides.

The announcement was made at a news conference in Islamabad where Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Mohammad Khan, Mufti Muneebur Rehman as well as TLP members Mufti Ghulam Abbas Faizi and Mufti Mohammad Ameer were present.

The negotiating team did not divulge any further details which, the members said, would be revealed at “appropriate time”.

Speaking about other issues, Sheikh Rashid said he did not know who was involved in improving relations with the establishment.

"Ministries come and go. I have been in politics for 40 years and this is my 15th ministry. I am with Prime Minister Imran Khan and would continue to do so," he added.

The minister said that the PTI government will complete its constitutional term comfortably and will make all-out efforts to win the next general elections as well.

In pakistan the biggest trouble makers/traitors always live long lives, and do maximum damage before they get to hell. There is a very long list of politicians, generals, bureaucrats, mafiosos, oligarchs, feudals, libertards and the rest who have done maximim damage and imperiled the very existence of Pakistan. Combine that with the unchecked population growth, and then you understand as to why are we are in this dire situation now.

damn both are lying, canivying sobs
so its really hard to figure it out

This is the thing. I used to wonder why all these old timers were so anti govt and anti establishment but as time goes on I get this feeling we're all being taken for a ride.

View attachment 790211 kettle calling the pot black :rofl:

so they are obeying him by not going and instead settling for murder and mayhem in Pakistan. what kinda moron are you?
Clearly not like u. I know fitna makers when I see them ... and you have zero understanding but access to the internet etc so u can write whatever u like .... empty vessels and all that
Thanks everyone involved with these idiots must be identified and named and shamed

Last edited:
Clearly not like u. I know fitna makers when I see them ... and you have zero understanding but access to the Jeter etc so u can wrote whatever u like .... empty vessels and all that

Thanks everyone involved with these idiots must be identified and named and shamed
English comprehension is not your very strong point, is it?

Trust me kill a few.. no one will turn up. Especially when you start at the head of the snake. Where is TTP now. They had a huge flowing in Pakistan. When the government decided they crushed them. Tlp is no different.
English comprehension is not your very strong point, is it?
You abuse (called me a moron post #19)and then report..lovely. comprehension proved.

\
Trust me kill a few.. no one will turn up. Especially when you start at the head of the snake. Where is TTP now. They had a huge flowing in Pakistan. When the government decided they crushed them. Tlp is no different.

You abuse (called me a moron post #19)and then report..lovely. comprehension proved.
he was calling the other guy moron...

Pak government is so soft on these militant political parties.
To sort this mess just requires a single bullet to the head of the leader anonymously of course
What about the Prime Minister?

Do you really want to spend rest of your life chanting, "Khan Zinda Hai" like PPP does?

I think a more cooler approach is need of the hour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom