What's new

Time to retaliate with full force

with deu respect Maam then on what principals was pakistan formed in the first place werent hindus and sikhs when they resisted the partition of india were ruthlessli massacered in the name of islam in 1947 ? wasnt the hindus in east pakistan were targeted in 1970 @ operation searchlight ? wasnt the idea of islamik confrence given by pakistani PM ? dont pakistanies think SA and UAE are the best Muslim nations & wasnt pakistani A Bomb called islamik bomb then why are paksitanies reluctant to accept real version of Islam and and sharia ?

1. Read about Jinnah's statement. Pakistan was formed to protect interests of Muslims as well as give equal rights to minorities. That dint happened due to political wrangling plus international geopolitics also added up to many thing.

2. in 71 Indian state terrorism forced Pakistan to search for Indian agents. Hindus of BD even today are NOT loyal to BD but to India.

3. As far as use of the Islamic bomb term you need a bit detailed study to find out why it was used and by whom :)

we dint term it as one

4. Pakistanis are reluctant to accept TRUE Islamic rule because that will give everyone equal rights which politicians don't like.

Actually people are blaming failure of mainstream politicians including PM NS and likes of Fazulr rehman on Imran Khan.

IM merely are supporting talks which Fazlur rehman is also supporting which NS is also supporting but everyone is shying away from straight and factual statement.

The main point is whether talks or operation, the federal govt will decide NOT IM

So the ball is in court of Center not KPK[/QUOTE]

well it hardli matters for what a few individuals think but by and large more than 90% pakistanies belive in sharia and thats why they support Taliban in the first place now if a few things went owt of hand why do pakistanies shy away from the eternal law of sharia when pakistan was/is a islamik state which was born on the ideology of two nation theory that muslims can never live with hindu india so why now muslims are backtraking from accepting the inevitable= sharia law for pakistan

@Spring Onion. jana ji you mean every hindus are not loyal to pakistan ? and all muslmans are loyal to pakistan ? than why ttp,taliban,bla etc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
but pakistan considers afganistan and SA as its best friend and most respected friends other than china and more than 90% of pakistanies are Muslims then why not Islamik sharia law for pakistan when they say "pakistan ka matalab la ilaha il allah"

All Pakistani consider China as best friend on earth and Afghanistan is not our friend. Its just a neighbor transferring problems to Pakistan. Saudi Arabia is our friend. If you really want to know about Pakistan and Shria law then read this

Department of Islamic Reconstruction | Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Muhammad Asad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first of all afghanistan is not our friend and 2nd sharia law was made 1400 years before times its can't work nor its fits and can't apply in 2013 times . no one can live stone age isolated and away from world cut off from world . its failed idea now sure it was best but now its need to be replaced or changed .BTW I DON'T BELIEVE IN RELIGION

now thats backstabbing on your part to your brothrli nation for whome you faught with USSR , secondli wasnt quran , sunnat and sharia for all people and for all ages ? nad last but not the least thats balant LA DEENIYAT...Tauba Tauba :pissed:

first of all tell me which sharia ? there are 73 sharias in market today

Shria law implemented in the time of Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and not modified version of Shria law by Mullah people.

now thats backstabbing on your part to your brothrli nation for whome you faught with USSR , secondli wasnt quran , sunnat and sharia for all people and for all ages ? nad last but not the least thats balant LA DEENIYAT...Tauba Tauba :pissed:

if i will open my mouth you will see me pink .:omghaha:

Shria law implemented in the time of Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and not modified version of Shria law by Mullah people.

you are gher muqalid غیر مقلد kaffir ؟:laughcry:

friend if you support zaid hamid than you should support shria law for pakistan . tell me if i am wrong

I don't support any one. I just support the right person. I post about Department of Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan.

Zabaan pein lagaam lagalo Sir jee, chaho toh Center Fresh bhej dengay :D
Aapko pink hum koi dekhna nehi chahte :cry:
read history every time i opened my mouth i called drunk atheist and blasphemer and banned
In a world where evil (all kinds of it) rules, it's no use being brave :agree:

Back
Top Bottom