What's new

Tillerson out, Pompeo in, this change is about Iran

The current Iranian regime is the ultimate brain child of the CIA, according to the Late Shah as he saw his right hand man General Rahimi falling down. By the by, Pahlevis were from a rare Iranian dynasty of the Persian origin - most of the dynasties were Turkic!!!!

On a personal note, my uncles and father were civil and military bureaucrats. I can still remember how the situation in Iran was hotly debated in our family gatherings during communist+Islamist upheavals. And, when the Shah left they all looked so gloomy!!! Now I understand why....

You are kicking the hornet nest my friend. But yea, we know what you are referring to, the imported revolution from France!

Iran will be used as the smoke screen, but no doubt Pakistan is in the cross hair. They guy himself tweeted in a very threaten tone against Pakistan not long ago.

You are kicking the hornet nest my friend. But yea, we know what you are referring to, the imported revolution from France!

Iran will be used as the smoke screen, but no doubt Pakistan is in the cross hair. They guy himself tweeted in a very threaten tone against Pakistan not long ago.
But, the Murad-I Ilahi is against him!! And, the turn-around in the geo-political arena occurred in 2012!!! Hence, they'll be all gone with the wind, and I don't give a damn.....

Let's see what the coming days, weeks and months bring. There is no denying that this pimp is feverishly anti-Pakistan. We got to keep a close watch on this son of a gun.

The woman who is replacing him at CIA got similar fetish.

Na, Iran is not the priority.

Iran is definitely the priority, don't dilute the focus. Here's hoping the intelligence community in the States realize there are bigger threats and issues facing the U.S. and I hope they realize that Israel is setting up the board for another potential war for the U.S. This is an absolute policy disaster in the making. Another war will send oil up to 100 Dollars per barrel, which will nullify the benefits of the most expensive tax cut in U.S. history. I have to sit here in disbelief about how a small insignificant country is in control of the world's only remaining superpower's foreign policy. This would be an unrealistic plot in a spy novel yet it's real. Trump is basically a Manchurian candidate with Kushner as his handler for Netanyahu.

Last edited:
I think it's going to be very difficult for Trump to end the JCPOA considering all the other European partners involved in it whom are completely opposed to breaking the deal and would stand to lose quite a bit from that.

I'm almost certain Trump will just unilaterally bring back US sanctions, and probably impose a few more than before. This will be somewhat damaging. But as long as Iran gets the economic benefits of the deal, things can be kept somewhat stable. The ball is now in the European court to stop with their delusions of appeasing Trump by saying some stupid things about missiles, and instead move to implement things like blocking regulations that would counteract US sanctions. It must also make clear to Trump that Europe will not endorse his plans one iota.

It isn't looking terrible (but not good, either), since Trump's incoming trade war with Europe and soon China may make them more supportive of Iran.

With the more pragmatic Tillerson gone, US and Israel will keep pushing the Iranian threat debate. More sanctions to be expected coming from the US side. I don't think US has the guts to launch a war against Iran. Even DPRK has played its card right resulting a more friendly handshake with the South and able to arrange a meeting with Trump.

With the more pragmatic Tillerson gone, US and Israel will keep pushing the Iranian threat debate. More sanctions to be expected coming from the US side. I don't think US has the guts to launch a war against Iran. Even DPRK has played its card right resulting a more friendly handshake with the South and able to arrange a meeting with Trump.

Don't be too sure. The Israelis are going to take advantage of the mental vacuum that is the Trump administration to further their goals. You can bet on that. Netanyahoo is smiling ear to ear.

I'm almost certain Trump will just unilaterally bring back US sanctions, and probably impose a few more than before. This will be somewhat damaging. But as long as Iran gets the economic benefits of the deal, things can be kept somewhat stable. The ball is now in the European court to stop with their delusions of appeasing Trump by saying some stupid things about missiles, and instead move to implement things like blocking regulations that would counteract US sanctions. It must also make clear to Trump that Europe will not endorse his plans one iota.

It isn't looking terrible (but not good, either), since Trump's incoming trade war with Europe and soon China may make them more supportive of Iran.

I didn't realize he could just crap all over the agreement and issue sanctions just because he feels like it? I know he didn't certify it the last time it went on his desk but I would think that the US has to meet its end of the bargain also and imposing sanctions out of the blue needs justification. He's already claimed Iran isn't abiding by the "spirit of the agreement" by continuing testing missiles and all that, but that wasn't part of the agreement from what I understand.

The Europeans will have to show some pine and put him in his place. So far they've let him bully them without even a peep. Plus the whole reason he's doing any of these things is purely selfish and egotistical for his own self aggrandizing and for no real genuine purpose. That's what really irks me about the SOB.

I didn't realize he could just crap all over the agreement and issue sanctions just because he feels like it? I know he didn't certify it the last time it went on his desk but I would think that the US has to meet its end of the bargain also and imposing sanctions out of the blue needs justification. He's already claimed Iran isn't abiding by the "spirit of the agreement" by continuing testing missiles and all that, but that wasn't part of the agreement from what I understand.

The Europeans will have to show some pine and put him in his place. So far they've let him bully them without putting him in his place. Plus the whole reason he's doing any of these things is purely selfish and egotistical for his own self aggrandizing and for no real genuine purpose. That's what really irks me about the SOB.

The guy has no principles and quite frankly can be easily played by stroking his ego. People that have figured that out are going to further their agendas.

Listening to Netanyahu play that card was enough to make you throw up.

If you sit and watch and think about whats happening in the world today and who our leaders are you cant help but have a feeling of helplessness and shake your head. What the hell is going on?

If you sit and watch and think about whats happening in the world today and who our leaders are you cant help but have a feeling of helplessness and shake your head. What the hell is going on?

You'd think all these people getting fired will eventually make the new ones getting hired very apprehensive of taking the job on, since there's a strong possibility they could be shown the door in a few months as well! So where's the attraction to any of these jobs?

And the secretary of state getting fired on Twitter?

The list as of today. Can someone tell me WTH was Amarosa doing in the WH? Like what exactly was her job?

5aa7cb993be59f26008b45db-960-1168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom