What's new

Tillerson out, Pompeo in, this change is about Iran

The analysis is that the Europeans will come under enormous pressure to go along with new sanctions. Some of you have mentioned that JCPOA will survive, I agree, but Trump will withdraw from it, then Pompeo will put pressure on the UK, France and Germany to go along with new sanctions to address the so-called missile program issue. Lest we forget the only country that feels threatened by the missiles program is Israel because they want to remain the bully that they are and Iran is the only country standing in their way.

Iran is definitely the priority, don't dilute the focus. Here's hoping the intelligence community in the States realize there are bigger threats and issues facing the U.S. and I hope they realize that Israel is setting up the board for another potential war for the U.S. This is an absolute policy disaster in the making. Another war will send oil up to 100 Dollars per barrel, which will nullify the benefits of the most expensive tax cut in U.S. history. I have to sit here in disbelief about how a small insignificant country is in control of the world's only remaining superpower's foreign policy. This would be an unrealistic plot in a spy novel yet it's real. Trump is basically a Manchurian candidate with Kushner as his handler for Netanyahu.
Insignificant country???? The Jewish folks have been at the center stage of all the major happening in the last 5K years - directly or indirectly...

Breaking News, Tillerson is fired, being replaced by Iran blow-hard Mike Pompeo, the man who put on a new task force on Iran while CIA director, what makes the whole game complete is Pompeo's CIA job will now be filled by Iran hater supreme Sen. Tom Cotton. This is an indication of how much sway the Zionists have over this administration. I wonder if the Americans in the intelligence community are watching this and are unable to do anything about it. They need to wake up because their country's entire government is being stolen by a foreign entity.
This has nothing to do with Iran,its personal.

The current Iranian regime is the ultimate brain child of the CIA, according to the Late Shah as he saw his right hand man General Rahimi falling down. By the by, Pahlevis were from a rare Iranian dynasty of the Persian origin - most of the dynasties were Turkic!!!!

On a personal note, my uncles and father were civil and military bureaucrats. I can still remember how the situation in Iran was hotly debated in our family gatherings during communist+Islamist upheavals. And, when the Shah left they all looked so gloomy!!! Now I understand why....

So what if they had Turkic origins? You do not understand Iran at all, and many turks like you for some reason like to randomly bring up that most dynasties were turkic. Iran is a multi-ethnic country and time and time again, whether Iranian turk or any other Iranian, persian culture & language was revived, promoted and supreme.. The fact that some of them were of turkic origin means nothing. But I don't expect a non-Iranian to understand this. Their loyalties were always with Iran, not to turks or turkishness. They were all Persianate dynasties.

Very soon,America will become Jewish and Indian colony.india and Israel have massive influence and I think America will become a new state.americans are selling their pride.

We should have nuke ....

guys ( my country men ) I fear you reach to my point when its very very late ...

the west hast problem with us even in Shah era , in their opinion " Iran land is to great for west to deal with it , Iran should be separated to more smaller country " ...

hell , they even have this opinion toward already shrinked Turkey and KSA and Syria and Iraq ...

I can see the west is reapiting Iraq and Libya project for us ....

All I could was saying my opinion and I'm saying it for past 5 years despite all insults that my countrymen throw at me ....

The move has Iran written all over it for sure. It even smells of North Korea as well since both of those were sticking points between Tillerson and Trump. Also the timing of this move almost immediately after Netanyahu's visit to Washington and all he could talk about was the "Iranian threat," even at the preliminary greeting which was very bizarre, but not surprising.

I think it's going to be very difficult for Trump to end the JCPOA considering all the other European partners involved in it whom are completely opposed to breaking the deal and would stand to lose quite a bit from that.

The only way to really do it is to find or create something that proves Iran is violating the agreement, and that might be a difficult proposition unless they finagle the ballistic missiles program into it. The Syria/Hezbollah connection might be another route they'll take with Israel's help but even that would be tough to show enough reason for violating the agreement.

The deal has 2 side , our Traitors in power complete our side task in one move but the western countries and USA didn't do their side .... our Central bank can't even provide daily 25 million $ cash to control $ price in our country ... we sell oil but we can't get money and we are forced to import with higher price from our oil buyer ... China blocked all of our businessmen bank account in their banks ...

our so called reformist tight their political life with this deal and therefore they will protect it even USA nuke every city of Iran .... USA and west is aware of this , so they continue to impose more sanction and demand more while they don't honor their side agreement ....

The woman who is replacing him at CIA got similar fetish.

Na, Iran is not the priority.

The guy openly tweeted and threaten Pakistan short of open war.

Iran is undoubtedly the top focus here bro. Trump has made no secret of that.

Pakistan obviously also figures on the list, but the Zionists are after Iran. Trumpland is owned by Zionists. Trumpland is not a sovereign land.

We should have nuke ....

guys ( my country men ) I fear you reach to my point when its very very late ...

the west hast problem with us even in Shah era , in their opinion " Iran land is to great for west to deal with it , Iran should be separated to more smaller country " ...

hell , they even have this opinion toward already shrinked Turkey and KSA and Syria and Iraq ...

I can see the west is reapiting Iraq and Libya project for us ....

All I could was saying my opinion and I'm saying it for past 5 years despite all insults that my countrymen throw at me ....

The deal has 2 side , our Traitors in power complete our side task in one move but the western countries and USA didn't do their side .... our Central bank can't even provide daily 25 million $ cash to control $ price in our country ... we sell oil but we can't get money and we are forced to import with higher price from our oil buyer ... China blocked all of our businessmen bank account in their banks ...

our so called reformist tight their political life with this deal and therefore they will protect it even USA nuke every city of Iran .... USA and west is aware of this , so they continue to impose more sanction and demand more while they don't honor their side agreement ....

Who doesn't the Western want to balkanize? Iran isn't an exception.

Breaking News, Tillerson is fired, being replaced by Iran blow-hard Mike Pompeo, the man who put on a new task force on Iran while CIA director, what makes the whole game complete is Pompeo's CIA job will now be filled by Iran hater supreme Sen. Tom Cotton. This is an indication of how much sway the Zionists have over this administration. I wonder if the Americans in the intelligence community are watching this and are unable to do anything about it. They need to wake up because their country's entire government is being stolen by a foreign entity.
Don't worry dude soon East Asia become hell for Americans and reduce attention on Iran.
The Evil Kim have Satanic plans to play with Americans and create united Korea, and MR Trump with his stupidity is unable to see that.
I think soon he will fire his smart generals like mat dog and mac master and put yes mans instead of them to just say yes to him and then disaster happen for Amerika.
They can not focus on Iran for long time, They need to make balance on their foreign policy.

Lol at Nikki Haley

She expected to become FM of United snakes. After all those services that Trump received of her

:lol::lol:

Oh, Haley for #MeToo movement, haha
She want to be first woman president in USA
I wish victory for clowns in US:lol:

I didn't realize he could just crap all over the agreement and issue sanctions just because he feels like it? I know he didn't certify it the last time it went on his desk but I would think that the US has to meet its end of the bargain also and imposing sanctions out of the blue needs justification. He's already claimed Iran isn't abiding by the "spirit of the agreement" by continuing testing missiles and all that, but that wasn't part of the agreement from what I understand.

The Europeans will have to show some pine and put him in his place. So far they've let him bully them without even a peep. Plus the whole reason he's doing any of these things is purely selfish and egotistical for his own self aggrandizing and for no real genuine purpose. That's what really irks me about the SOB.
Dude Americans are giving weight to Iran and that is good.
Americans have bigger problems to deal with it than Iran but They showed correctly Iran as only state which standing against USA and advancing.
You can read agreement there is not single word about region or missiles there.

I think USA has always been under Israel influence.

These changes are Iran specific. But what Trump is doing to his country in the process, America's staunchest enemy could only have wished for it.

Iran is undoubtedly the top focus here bro. Trump has made no secret of that.

Pakistan obviously also figures on the list, but the Zionists are after Iran. Trumpland is owned by Zionists. Trumpland is not a sovereign land.

Iran military capabilities are of no threat to Israel. Its Pakistan which is they know can make mince meat out of Israel if they cross certain red lines. Those red lines they need to cross to ensure the arrival of their messiah. Understand who is ruling both American and Israel these days.

Iran is definitely the priority, don't dilute the focus. Here's hoping the intelligence community in the States realize there are bigger threats and issues facing the U.S. and I hope they realize that Israel is setting up the board for another potential war for the U.S. This is an absolute policy disaster in the making. Another war will send oil up to 100 Dollars per barrel, which will nullify the benefits of the most expensive tax cut in U.S. history. I have to sit here in disbelief about how a small insignificant country is in control of the world's only remaining superpower's foreign policy. This would be an unrealistic plot in a spy novel yet it's real. Trump is basically a Manchurian candidate with Kushner as his handler for Netanyahu.

Iran military capabilities pose no threat to Israel but Pakistan is completely different league all together. Both American and Israel are now ruled by religious nutcases working towards their prophecies. Its only Pakistan which can make mince meat of Israel if certain red lines are breached, not Iran. And that is why in his the first tweet of year, Trump went full ballistic against Pakistan. And before that, this chap Pompeo had to say this, which is just short of full fledge war with Pakistan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1374412

US will act if Pakistan does not destroy safe havens: CIA

Na, Iran is not the priority.

The guy openly tweeted and threaten Pakistan short of open war.

You gotta realize that unlike WH, US militarily establishment do enjoy better relationship with their Pakistani counterparts. Also the gap which was created in between Pakistan and Saudia Arab, after idiotic Pakistani parliament vote of "no to Saudia war" has now been filled completely - will help us to get exceptions from these arrogant US leaders. So as far as Pakistan is concerned, most they will do is to cut the aid completely, which they already have and some sanctions threats for e.g fatf but in the longer run, I do not think they will go beyond this. Iran definitely has to play smart here since all the anti Iranian forces around them are getting aligned one by one.

US will act if Pakistan does not destroy safe havens: CIA

They do act in the form of drones. So what further else ?

Back
Top Bottom