What's new

Tigris Shield Peace Operation Updates & Discussions

Security zone is closer to Iranian border ,interesting. terrorists are based closer to iranian border.
They might have some contacts.

They are weak against pkk but strong against Turkey...:-)
@kartal1 @Oublious
Muqtada As-Sadr must be enjoying his new money from Saudi Arabia and UAE. Im not Surprised that he is anti Turkey. Sadr's forces killed US soldiers in Iraq but you wont see US condemning Saudi or UAE for meeting with him since Saudi and UAE are allies of US, hypocrites much lol.
3c92123785b240588bf8283baa9b51fd_18.jpg

800.jpeg

Last edited:
It's not a financially motivated stance and you're concluding he's anti-Turkey.

What he did is ask Baghdad to respond to a breach of sovereignty. Now before anyone replies to me "but PKK..", take into account other actions of Turkey such as the illegal Bashiqa base and the threatening about Sinjar.

Those are facts, separate facts from assumptions and don't think too much.

"b-but muh sovereignty.." is not an argument if there are terrorists operating in your country to harm other country's sovereignty.

If you cant deal with them (you cant deal with them), we will.
I hate it when they talk about such moves like establishing bases and activities that they don't like with pretending of Iraqi territory but when we ask them to sort out the problems it suddenly turns into KRG territory. Well we are in Bashiqa and we are establishing bases to counter terrorism on the request and with the approve of KRG. Like you said and you said it very well "If you cant deal with them (you can deal with them), we will. Oh I forgot something
" o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O " :D :D :D :D

@kartal1 @Oublious
Muqtada As-Sadr must be enjoying his new money from Saudi Arabia and UAE. Im not Surprised that he is anti Turkey. Sadr's forces killed US soldiers in Iraq but you wont see US condemning Saudi or UAE for meeting with him since Saudi and UAE are allies of US, hypocrites much lol.
3c92123785b240588bf8283baa9b51fd_18.jpg

800.jpeg

Muqtada al Sadre is a Shia (Iran).

It's not a financially motivated stance and you're concluding he's anti-Turkey.

What he did is ask Baghdad to respond to a breach of sovereignty. Now before anyone replies to me "but PKK..", take into account other actions of Turkey such as the illegal Bashiqa base and the threatening about Sinjar.

Those are facts, separate facts from assumptions and don't think too much.

Sovereignty is the key word. You are everything than sovereign. You are ruled by USA, Iran and a bit of pkk.

Muqtada al Sadre is a Shia (Iran).
I know he is Shia. Second he is an Arab living in Iraq. Also are you saying all shias love the Iranian government? Are you simple minded lol, There are Shias who hate the Iranian government just as there are Sunnis who hate the Saudi government or any other government. The world is not black and white you know

Last edited:
I know he is Shia. Second he is an Arab living in Iraq. Also are you saying all shias love the Iranian government? Are you simple minded lol, There are Shias who hate the Iranian government just as there are Sunnis who hate the Saudi government or any other government. The world is not black and white you know

I am not saying all shias love Iran government. I don’t talk about all Shias also. I talk about al Sadre and his relation to Iran.

I am not saying all shias love Iran government. I don’t talk about all Shias also. I talk about al Sadre and his relation to Iran.
Well its clear you dont know anything, First you say he is Shia like that means anything and now your talking about relations. He hasnt met Khamanaie, on the other hand he met Saudi Prince and future king and the leaders of UAE. Theres hundreds of articles on him being anti Iran so you can stop talking out of your @ss now.

Time to say "No!" to those rats. Saying yes won't make us victorious or wont give us any benefit. They will shit on us in the first chance like they did with referendum.

We should work with Bağdad, not with some mountain monkeys.

They do not want to open a direct line between Iraq's central government and Turkey.

If the Dayrabun border gate is opened, Iraq will be both economically comfortable and Northern Iraq Regional government will share its largest independent income with Iraq.

If you think this together with the new oil pipeline project, the emerging danger for regional management is clearer.

Back
Top Bottom