What's new

Tigris Shield Peace Operation Updates & Discussions

Clashes reported very deep in Iraqi territory
Location-of-Soran-in-Northern-Kurdistan-Iraq.png

Is it just me, or they are others who think that Kandil may be a target of TSK operation in 2018. I may be wrong but from the start of norther Iraq incursion I felt that its aim is to laydown a groundwork for it and that final destionation is Kandil

Last edited:
Like ISIS, they will preach fairy tales for many zears to come how they were so close to their goal, creating Rojava, but the free masons and the Rockefellers ruined it all.

It's the Good Old Iraq back on track...
That past Decade+ was just an abnormality.
We don't have anything so positive from Iraqi side to cheer. I hope we continue the initiative all the way to Sulaymaniyah. Hashdi Shaabi are still in the game and powerful.

We don't have anything so positive from Iraqi side to cheer. I hope we continue the initiative all the way to Sulaymaniyah. Hashdi Shaabi are still there and powerful.
HS will be a problem in the future if Iraq keep trying to get away from Iranian reach.
Conflict btw Iran and Iraq could take the road of the old times...
If such scenario is indeed the one... Iraq will get close to GCC even more... and Could turn a bit more Hostile to Turkey, not because of his ideological stance or Her growing regional influence, but from TR friendly stance toward Iran...

Iraq-Turkey relationship are cordial right now, thanks to a "mutual" threat that hid a bigger one... The Q is... what happen next... Will TR sacrifice her Iranian relationship or not...
To keep Iraq fully on her side...
Then The Syria Q... Russian etc...
A whole new "play" is about to begin... (added to the endless ones already open in the region)

HS will be a problem in the future if Iraq keep trying to get away from Iranian reach.
Conflict btw Iran and Iraq could take the road of the old times...
If such scenario is indeed the one... Iraq will get close to GCC even more... and Could turn a bit more Hostile to Turkey, not because of his ideological stance or Her growing regional influence, but from TR friendly stance toward Iran...

Iraq-Turkey relationship are cordial right now, thanks to a "mutual" threat that hid a bigger one... The Q is... what happen next... Will TR sacrifice her Iranian relationship or not...
To keep Iraq fully on her side...
Then The Syria Q... Russian etc...
A whole new "play" is about to begin... (added to the endless ones already open in the region)
I don't think Turkey will sacrifice its relationship to Iran. Those Iranian backed militias will be a big threat to Iraq in the future. If As Sadr do like I expect and you say (get close to GCC) we could even see a new Iraqi civil war. I don't like how it sounds but we can get use of a such situation if we play our cards well. Iraq is not fully in our side right now. For them to be fully on our side we must sacrifice relation to KRG and they to sacrifice their relation to PUK and PKK. I don't see it happen anytime soon. This cycle can only stop if we take our position towards the Turkmens like we are supposed and fight both KDP and PKK. I say we would favor from a civil war because of that scenario but if there is other way I would certainly choose it. Lets see if we can get some positive moves from Sadr.

Back
Top Bottom