What's new

Ticket To Pakistan

Yar Neo Bhai you are literily some thing....aap tu chhaa gaye hein... your taste is cooooooool, do u like then; Karhi with rice, Paeye of Buffallos with Tandori naan, Mutton stow, etc., Gul.lat'ti, Shahi tukrey, Gurh ka metha pratha. Besides hope u must like Sarsoun ka saag with desi ghee or butter and makaeye ki rotti (espciality of Punjab), and pashtun chaplee kabab... ab aur ziyada nahi muhn mein pani aanea shuroo hu giya aur bhook zoor ki lagi hey:tongue:

BTW do you have any plan to visit Pakistan, if yes so please share it I really wish to be your host......:enjoy::cheers:

I prefer traditional (five spices) karhai with naan or taftaan instead of rice.
Love paya but never tried to cook it myself. I like dishes which are ready to serve in 1-2 hours but paya takes almost all night. :eek:
Mutton stew is great but I prefer dopiaza with lots and lots of onions with little dahi on the side :smitten:
I make shahi tukra's as breakfast sometimes when I'm having loges for the weekend, not a big eater of sweet stuff myslef though.
Never cooked gur ka paratha and as a matter of fact I only had it once when I visited my cousins farm near Nawabshah. We had gur ka paratha, sliced mango, butter and fresh lassi for lunch...it was too heavy for me to digest...I became ill. :cry: I believe we NRP's aren't used to these 'heavy' dishes.

Love almost all kind of saag and sabzi and cook it with musterd oil only. I can't stand the smell of asli ghee...:sick:

Chapli kebab, gola kebab and sajjhi...well they're almost national dishes for average pathan. :smitten:

Wow ...... I never used the Notepad feature of my 80 GB I Pod classic, but now its fast filling as i am importing names of known and new dishes. I wish I could taste all.

Team how about Mohanjodharo? I heard its one of the best kept and protected Archi site in the world.

Wow ...... I never used the Notepad feature of my 80 GB I Pod classic, but now its fast filling as i am importing names of known and new dishes. I wish I could taste all.

Team how about Mohanjodharo? I heard its one of the best kept and protected Archi site in the world.

:lol::lol:

80 GB iPod wooow thts very cool!!!, i didnt know abt tht, wht u gonna do with such large space??, i have 1 GB sansa mp3:lol::lol:, cool na:lol:

:lol::lol:

80 GB iPod wooow thts very cool!!!, i didnt know abt tht, wht u gonna do with such large space??, i have 1 GB sansa mp3:lol::lol:, cool na:lol:

Thanks U-571 for appreciating my I Pod. I pod are cheaper now a days I bought it for 16 K INR and after 3 months the rates slashed to 13 - 14 k INR. Apple is no more producing 80 GB version they are concentrating on 160 GB and I Pod Touch now.

wht u gonna do with such large space??,

Music, Pictures ,Videos and Podcasts. Its Fun .. :enjoy:

Okay guys! now i see that its all food food here.. Unfortunately I am a vegetarian.. and tasted bits of chicken and fish(boneless). But I really am into food, and wanna try some tasty Non veg dishes.. You know, the benign ones for starters.. why dont u guys suggest me something like that.. (for d records, I know about the cuisine of Half the world, courtesy - the Net: Persian, afghani, Turkish, finnish, polish, Soul food, Middle east and the lot ;) in any case, i am modest here.. ) But guys send me your tasty ideas to me...

Okay guys! now i see that its all food food here.. Unfortunately I am a vegetarian.. and tasted bits of chicken and fish(boneless). But I really am into food, and wanna try some tasty Non veg dishes.. You know, the benign ones for starters.. why dont u guys suggest me something like that.. (for d records, I know about the cuisine of Half the world, courtesy - the Net: Persian, afghani, Turkish, finnish, polish, Soul food, Middle east and the lot ;) in any case, i am modest here.. ) But guys send me your tasty ideas to me...

Being a vegiterian is not a big deal for you, to enjoy with vegiterian foods, hope you may enjoy with home made "Bagarey Baynguns" a speciallity of Dakun Hyderabadi (India), in Pakistan, aalu (potatos) and methi bhujia, Shaljum and mooli ki bhujia, fry masoor dal, and also a dish of Sabit masorr, and dals of Monge and Maash. Karhi Chaawals, dahi -barey and chats besides vegiterian and lil bit non-vegiterian(as already discuss a lot in above post) food, in Pakistan. :enjoy::cheers:

Thanks U-571 for appreciating my I Pod. I pod are cheaper now a days I bought it for 16 K INR and after 3 months the rates slashed to 13 - 14 k INR. Apple is no more producing 80 GB version they are concentrating on 160 GB and I Pod Touch now.

wht u gonna do with such large space??,

Music, Pictures ,Videos and Podcasts. Its Fun .. :enjoy:

woow!!, now thts cool!!

so u subscribe in youtube and get ur podcasts directly downloaded to ur iPod or u enjoy the recorded scohool/institute lessons??

Mohinjodaro or whole interior Sindh as a matter of fact is not safe for tourists, specially Indians.

Don't go there! But if you must, atleat don't travel by road but thake the PIA flight out of Karachi and book an organised tour at the airport and leave the next day.

Mohinjodaro or whole interior Sindh as a matter of fact is not safe for tourists, specially Indians.

Don't go there! But if you must, atleat don't travel by road but thake the PIA flight out of Karachi and book an organised tour at the airport and leave the next day.

Thanks Neo Sir,

well the plan is of next year so i ll see if situation improves or else i ll refrain.

Irrespective of this being outside the scope of topic, I would like to know why its not safe... Just idle curiosity :smokin:

woow!!, now thts cool!!

so u subscribe in youtube and get ur podcasts directly downloaded to ur iPod or u enjoy the recorded scohool/institute lessons??

Well thats one way and easier way is to download Padcasts from I tunes Library. There are many sites which provides free podcasts like CNN.com,NPR Podcast Dir,Podcast.com etc etc.

I look for management and MS Excel related topics more.
:enjoy:

al-habib is very big

Yeah, i did meant Al-Habib.. awesome restaurant. Of course i wouldn't be visiting a truck wala restaurant. :lol: But there are relations nonetheless.. but not exactly.

Hi my Dear Pakistani Friends,

I am posting this thread to know when, how and which are the best places to visit Pakistan? I can contact any Tour Operator but who can guide best than the natives themselves. I have few questions; I would really appreciate if my neighbors can guide me as i am seriously thinking of visiting Pak this Jan.

1> Best Time to Visit
2>Best Places To Visit
3>Visa Fees (can i get visa on arrival)
4>Best eating joint in Karachi (Yum Yum)
5>Best Cinema Theater in Karachi (I have never seen any Pak Movie).

Thanks

1) Whenever u want. Ummm... u know like when u feel bored and dont want to stay in India or something... sick of seeing the same places everyday and all... then you know its best time to visit. :D

:agree:

2) Ahhhh... love this question, just adore it... it makes me feel lonelyyyyy and secluded from my country... it sucks to be livin far from Pakistan eh? Especially f4 pakistan crazed fool like me?

Images and places to visit in karachi... Here:

Mazar E Quaid

bagh ibne qasim... i like the place f4 serenity and dating and stuff... n8 ur style just go have a quick look... if u like it go f4 a picnic or sumthin...

f6506181523191d28f869e014749a651.jpg

Mohatta palace...

Oh darn just watch my video, its got all places to visit. Its annoyin copyin all those pics in and stuff...

Also contact Nationalist PNF Tours and Tourism Services.

I dunno they go by that name f4m their tour services but it must be some name. If u get the mission statement

They gonna guide you big time. Even have tours and ****...

3) I dont think so... its 2 nations technically at war u'r referring to... if not publically then...

4)Student biryani, javed nahari... ya i miss ittt.......
likin dont miss BBQ tonite, lal qila, highway garden f4 poshness and also try revolving restaurant back in shahra e faisal. I wanna go there...... :agree:

lal qila is gr8...:enjoy: Do a search. All famous restaurants have sumthin on them. Dont try the hotels though. Mayusi ho gi... mujhey bhi huwi thi...

5) Ummmm... I'd recommend Cineplex 1 - Sea View, Clifton or Cineplex 2 - Sea View, Clifton... thats where i watch all movies likin pakistani ayeygi kay nahi i dunno kyunkey pakistani qawm is idiot qawm= no nationalism. U c unlike the rest of the world where everyone support their own industries econmy and in this case "movie industry" before looking across the border we look across the border first and then say screw the local industry so u c the result before yourself.... then the politicians but prostitutes from film industry and have played major role to cheapen it and make it gunda system with jahils making movies...

Anyway find a girl and it will make it easier for you to enter...
Buy one from napier road for a day or 2... its a good idea... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats one way and easier way is to download Padcasts from I tunes Library. There are many sites which provides free podcasts like CNN.com,NPR Podcast Dir,Podcast.com etc etc.

I look for management and MS Excel related topics more.
:enjoy:

lol, i appreciate, how consistently u endeavour to hit thanks button :lol::lol:, anyways, tell me wht is ur field, r u in management or some thing, or just tell me wht studies r u doin now a days, well i am going for mechanical or aeronautics eng this coming year!!

Last edited:
lol, i appreciate, how consistently u endeavour to hit thanks button :lol::lol:, anyways, tell me wht is ur field, r u in management or some thing, or just tell me wht studies r u doin now a days, well i am going for mechanical or aeronautics eng this coming year!!

Ok no Thanks this time :cheesy: . Well a am a Marine Communication Graduate(Merchant Navy) and currently working In Mumbai with Dell .Inc US(Left Merchant Navy 2 years back). as a Team Manager. and as far as Management thing is concern i have to keep my self updated and informed as i have to deliver lectures in my Team's Crew brief's and in meeting with Clients.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom