What's new

Ticket To Pakistan

Well a am a Marine Communication Graduate(Merchant Navy)

well its a big coincidence, as my father actually is a marine engineer, he works as chief engineer of merchant navy of UASC (united arab shipping corporation), i dont know abt the marine communication, please tell me, whts marine communication engineer??, i know here its an odd place, but if u cant share here, i feel great pleasure!!, and if i miss some knowledge abt marine shipping please try to fill me in!!!, wht kinds of things r there in marine engineering??:smitten:

Irrespective of this being outside the scope of topic, I would like to know why its not safe... Just idle curiosity :smokin:

Its not safe for even Pakistani's to travel there since rich Pakistani's and tourists are often spotted easily and targeted by bandits. There's no political motivation, the place is just lawless.

dont forget to visit the small towns as they have the best people and the best nature sites
i would reccomend azad kashmir too

hey guys..i have lived all my life in pak..but didnt visited karachi at all.....seems like karacii is calling me...lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom