What's new

Tibetans killed by Chinese Forces ; Nun self-immolates protesting

Your lame attempt to portray China as the equal of US in terms of rights and freedoms have failed. Spectacularly.

You're reading things that don't exist again. :lol:

I never once claimed that China has freedom equivalent to any developed country, in fact I think we desperately need reforms. Otherwise it could end up restraining our economy.

But people here pass by CPC buildings every day, and consider the PLA as our own. We don't run from them just because they call themselves Communists. :azn:

We don't run from them just because they call themselves Communists.

may be bcoz u r based in HK...nothing to do with China as long as freedom is concerned!

You're reading things that don't exist again. :lol:

I never once claimed that China has freedom equivalent to any developed country, in fact I think we desperately need reforms. Otherwise it could end up restraining our economy.

But people here pass by CPC buildings every day, and consider the PLA as our own. We don't run from them just because they call themselves Communists. :azn:

ahh notice how it now changes to "passing by" , while the example I gave was standing in front and cursing the govt out - will get you detained and tortured

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
can we stop bashing each other.
This was a isolated incident or to say an accident, where police opened fire to restore order in a demostration that has gone wild, even such accidents have happened in India, we can not complain about China.
Let there be peace.

which occurs in India million times a day as million starving to death, and one of this happened we feel ashamed, but indians``lol what can i say, they laughing at their own millions of unfortunate dead due to their incompetent government to feed and clean their own citizen.

Million times a day? Do you have proof of that or is it more drivel from the Chinese state run media?

can we stop bashing each other.
This was a isolated incident or to say an accident, where police opened fire to restore order in a demostration that has gone wild, even such accidents have happened in India, we can not complain about China.
Let there be peace.

There is a difference. Of course Indians are killed or go hungry - just look at the farmer suicides in Vidharba and Andhra Pradesh. But have you ever heard anyone more economically well-off saying, "Well - that's fine - just one less mouth to feed." Even if you consider the Kashmiris - when we hear as Indians of Indian forces committing atrocities against local Kashmiris do we say, "The Kashmiris deserved it?" One has to be amazed at the sheer inhumanity that the Chinese communist govt. has been able to sear into the mind of the simple minded Chinese people.

ahh notice how it now changes to "passing by" , while the example I gave was standing in front and cursing the govt out - will get you detained and tortured
That is why it is always entertaining watching the Chinese boys tap-dance around their contradictions and hypocrisies. Live in the US, UK, and Canada but hate the countries that gave them the freedoms to defend the country that deny those same freedoms to other Chinese.

Can you do that in front of the CPC's building?

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Next he is going to think that China invented the Internet.

No, you don't have to go White House to get arrested:

Occupy Wall Street: 700 Arrested in Brooklyn Bridge Standoff

Read more: Occupy Wall Street: 700 Arrested in Brooklyn Bridge Standoff - TIME NewsFeed

wallstreet_arrest_02.jpg

occupy-wall-street-man-on-ground-being-arrested-05.jpg

That is why it is always entertaining watching the Chinese boys tap-dance around their contradictions and hypocrisies. Live in the US, UK, and Canada but hate the countries that gave them the freedoms to defend the country that deny those same freedoms to other Chinese.

Very wise comment. But its human nature. We all act this same way. Funny how life works huh? :agree:

No, you don't have to go White House to get arrested:

occupy-wall-street-man-on-ground-being-arrested-05.jpg

That's the difference. In democracies they arrest and then release the protesters - although I think they should be allowed to protest. While in a communist nation - they run tanks over protesters.

Tianasquare.jpg

I thought freedom can only be taken, not given.

That's the difference. In democracies they arrest and then release the protesters - although I think they should be allowed to protest. While in a communist nation - they run tanks over protesters.

Tianasquare.jpg

In democracies they just arrest people for petty crimes (But don't punish true crime hard, because of "human rights") and tax the middle class to give to the rich...and then let all those people die by themselves. And then the government would tax the business (but leave loopholes for the big ones) so that they can fund huge social programs for the now poor people...and then let more people who now don't have a job die on the street.

How righteous.

Tianasquare.jpg

Source please? That picture shows a guy who wasn't run over.

Back
Top Bottom