What's new

Tianjin Blasts: Latest Developments

Standard Power-for-Money deal under table in a developing country ... blast coming soon without safety supervision.

Of course and this type of situations is typical EVERYWHERE in China man. One example, the factory in Dongguan that I work with, I was there last year when they were inspected and the owner of the factory told me how it works. The government agency doing the inspection is supposed to show up by surprise, but what they do is that they they call the factory in advance to warn them when they are coming and what they are supposed to do, they get money for giving the warning and the factory passes the inspection. Once they leave, the factory goes back to doing things the crappy unhealthy, unsafe way that they normally do. Normal.

We are a developing country. We are not developed like Spain and Vietnam. Therefore we are corrupted.

China and Vietnam walk hand in hand when it comes to corruption.

@mike2000 is back @Carlosa

Here i also talk the both sides of Tianjin blast (might u dislike me) ... bad side is Corruption lead to the blast without safety supervision and casualties ... good side is how damage of a chemical attack China can afford, and China/PLA response to a chemical blast/attack.

The Tianjin chemicals blast is a chance to test China ... sacrifices is the necessary in a real war.

Last edited:
Of course and this type of situations is typical EVERYWHERE in China man. One example, the factory in Dongguan that I work with, I was there last year when they were inspected and the owner of the factory told me how it works. The government agency doing the inspection is supposed to show up by surprise, but what they do is that they they call the factory in advance to warn them when they are coming and what they are supposed to do, they get money for giving the warning and the factory passes the inspection. Once they leave, the factory goes back to doing things the crappy unhealthy, unsafe way that they normally do. Normal.
GDP is the 1st important in China, if ur factory shut down due to safety check ... there no more GDP growth.

I think Chinese corrupted officers working more efficient than Vietnamese brothers ... at least they took money and do their jobs.

And Spain not included?

Standard Power-for-Money deal under table in a developing country ... blast coming soon without safety supervision.

Well as i said, China is still a developing country, so we cant expect it to hold western standards of health and safety. Though i must say authorities have to do more to improve safety since even for a developing country the number of deaths/casualties from industrial accidents each year is simply mind boggling/startling.

If that happened in any country here, a state of emergency will be declared and almost all factories shut down till further notice.

@mike2000 is back @Carlosa

Here i also talk the both sides of Tianjin blast (might u dislike me) ... bad side is Corruption lead to the blast without safety supervision and casualties ... good side is how damage of a chemical attack China can afford, and China/PLA response to a chemical blast/attack.

The Tianjin chemicals blast is a chance to test China ... sacrifice is the necessary in a real war.
11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg

Well as i said, China is still a developing country, so we cant expect it to hold western standards of health and safety. Though i must say authorities have to do more to improve safety since even for a developing country the number of deaths/casualties from industrial accidents each year is simply mind boggling/startling.

If that happened in any country here, a state of emergency will be declared and almost all factories shut down till further notice.
China as the biggest developing nation, her rapidly development has the COST ... not FREE. It's the truth here.

GDP is the 1st important in China, if ur factory shut down due to safety check ... there no more GDP growth..

That GDP has one hell of a human cost man, I don't think the people that ended up paying the price would agree with you.

Yes, you guys are pussies. You are right saying that your government will shut down your economy. that is why Islam can defeat the west. They just plant a bomb in London's financial district. A small bomb, detonate it and your economy will falter.

So imagine if they set two bombs?

View attachment 248201 View attachment 248202 View attachment 248203 View attachment 248204

China as the biggest developing nation, her rapidly development has the COST ... not FREE. It's the truth here.

These foreigners love nothing than see China's economy falter. We just keep on chugging along and stop listening to these losers. There is a saying, "The show must go on"

View attachment 248201 View attachment 248202 View attachment 248203 View attachment 248204

True, but even then, China already had even more deadlier record of industrial/man made accidents during the 60s to early 90s when China was still a poor isolated country, if anything despite the thousands of deaths/casualties from industrial/chemical accidents each year, its even a little better today in the 2000s even though chinas industrial production had increased way more than before when it was mainly an agrarian society. So i dont think it has just to do just with industrialization/development. Maybe mentality/corruption, disredard for human lives by local authorities who put businead/money/getting rich ahead of anything.

This development at all costcis wrong, you can still developed while adhering to health and safety standards(it doesnt costs that much at all). hunan lives shoud come ahead of anything. Since we can replace property,goods/services anyday, but cant ever replace a single human live. Wbo kbows what some of those deaths would have grown uo to become?

I just cant imagine what the famillies if these victims are goung through. Cant imagine if my son or daughter was among the deaths. Nothing can buy human life. RIP .:(

Sacrifice is nice as long as someone else does the sacrificing.
You're being too harsh on us. When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005, the response by the US govt was non responsive. It took over five years before New Orleans was cleaned up.

You're being too harsh on us. When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005, the response by the US govt was non responsive. It took over five years before New Orleans was cleaned up.

I'm not doing comparisons man, I pointed out that this is all about corruption, and you very well know that's the truth. Its a simple, single issue. You are going around the issue unnecessarily.

In my opnion,As I mentioned before,it is nothing with developing country or developed country,all the Chineses of this era want to make quick money ,if you see your friend or neibour become millionaire from a poor guy just in several years,few people can remain peaceful heart under such rapid changing circumstance. That is why the supervisors or the businessmen know the accidents may occur if the rules not followed,but money is the toppest priority,they can risk any accidents if they can earn big money ,from my view,it is the big oppotunity and quick money that drive human crazy. For example,the USA has serious gun and drug problem compared to us,because gun and drug can provide high profit,so some USA people do these jobs,the Chineses also want to do these jobs,but in China these jobs have very very high death penalty risk so few people dare to do it .So,it is nothing with the developing or developed country ,it is money that drives the industrial accidents in China and drug smuggle in USA.

Last edited:
In my opnoin,As I mentioned before,it is nothing with developing country or developed country,all the Chineses of this era want to make quick money ,if you see your friend or neibour become millionaire from a poor guy just in several years,few people can remain peaceful heart under such rapid changing circumstance. That is why the supervisors or the businessmen know the accidents may occur if the rules not followed,but money is the toppest priority,they can risk any accidents if they can earn big money ,from my view,it is the big oppotunity and quick money that drive human crazy. For example,the USA has serious gun and drug problem compared to us,because gun and drug can provide high profit,so some USA people do these jobs,but in China these jobs have very very high risk so few people dare to do it even it is high profit,they want to do but they donot dare to do.So,it is nothing with the developing or developed country ,it is money that drives the accidents.

You made some good points.

Back
Top Bottom