• Palm war looms as Europe sets limits on use of the biofuel

Tweet

Email
In this article
CL1
WTI Crude
USD/bbl.
+1.12+1.90%

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad downplayed threats that the country may switch to China to source its fighter jets instead of the European Union to retaliate against the bloc’s plan to restrict palm oil.
This is going on at the moment between Malaysia and EU

Instead of watching them just perform they are heading out for an actual test drive.
So no direct participation in LIMA'19 as per the title, but more as evaluations by the RMAF ??

Great..., another TB of Indian b.s. heading out on YouTube just pointing out how scared we were of their trash compactor Tejas.

Why can't we just get our act together & have sent a team to Malaysia to begin with? Are we so delusional assuming nations are just gonna knock on our doorstep begging to buy our equipment just because we took down atleast 01 IAF jet?

Lockheed Martin, Boeing, SAAB, Dassault etc. are all over the globe & aren't cherry picking AirShows.

I get it that even if we couldn't get a slot in the Aerial Display, based on pre-assigned slots - they should've sent one for the Static and then announced a couple were staying back for further tests with the RMAF.

So what's the latest from your reliable sources about Thunder's participation ? Yes or No?

Would have been a friendly one, if they had parked both jets next to each other :-)

But I pity the country that places an order for Tejas today. At the rate of production of 8 per year, plus the demand from the IAF itself, when will they ever get their jets ?
Yet HAL delivered it's 16th plane yesterday. You went wrong by a small margin of 100%
Off late I come here to read trolling comments. No value, just time pass.

Yet HAL delivered it's 16th plane yesterday. You went wrong by a small margin of 100%
Off late I come here to read trolling comments. No value, just time pass.
Lol Trolling???

Really a project that was conceived in 80s and some 30 + years later there are only 16 planes. Wow I mean really Wow.

Now the world is moving to 5th + Generation and LCA is just about to be inducted. How far can you really improve a fighter jet which was based on needs of the 80s with variation as time went on. It will really be outdated in no time.

Before you start of with JF-17, it was only conceived in late 90s and from onset it was decided that what minimum requirement it must meet thus it has more room to be adjustment for some future needs.

Since Bangladesh is fond of J-7BGs I suspect they could go for JL-9s. Buying JF-17s will hurt their pride, they are against all things Pakistan at the moment.

Makes sense for them to either buy Mig-35s or JL-9s as they operate both Mig-29s and J-7s. Less investment on support and integration.

If India is so concerned with Bangladesh I see them being the only potential export client for Tejas but only through concessions.
Basically when sell tejas easily if you offer 100 financial support. Its a decent aircraft ..i think Bangladesh might get it.

Kya bna bhai bikka jf 17 k nai

Any updates bros???
Did we sell it to em???

So no direct participation in LIMA'19 as per the title, but more as evaluations by the RMAF ??
If I'm not mistaken, the whole purpose of participating in these exhibitions is to raise interest and possibly generate a sale....in which case the potential customer no doubt will want to check the goods.
You don't buy a car just because it looks pretty in the showroom....without test driving it.
Now the Malaysia PM obviously with demand from RMAF has requested Pakistan to send a couple of JF-17s for evaluation..... purpose served.

If I'm not mistaken, the whole purpose of participating in these exhibitions is to raise interest and possibly generate a sale....in which case the potential customer no doubt will want to check the goods.
You don't buy a car just because it looks pretty in the showroom....without test driving it.
Now the Malaysia PM obviously with demand from RMAF has requested Pakistan to send a couple of JF-17s for evaluation..... purpose served.

Please re-read what you are typing now and then re-read the title of your own Thread. Can you see any connection ?
Also , share when the Thunder will go to Malaysia for further evals. as per your " reliable sources " ? And I think i know who your "reliable sources" are, btw !

Be assured legit no one has reliable information or inside info on PDF it's all bullshit
Please re-read what you are typing now and then re-read the title of your own Thread. Can you see any connection ?
Also , share when the Thunder will go to Malaysia for further evals. as per your " reliable sources " ? And I think i know who your "reliable sources" are, btw !

Is JF-17 going to LIMA 19 to compete against Tejas or no? If not then it means PAF have doubts about it winning against Tejas.

I know the difference between the two.
Initially the JF-17 were to participate in LIMA 2019, go through the thread, other sources had confirmed this but then the Malaysian PM made a request for evaluation.
And since you are prone to repeat your self about my sources and being the wise one, even now know them, i suggest in future you inquire directly from them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom