What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the contradictions ?

Anyway, please let us all know when the Thunder leaves for Malaysia.
Not really an issue. Its sad that people think that this is even a competition.

1 aircraft has fulfilled its purpose and is flying in sufficient numbers (100+) to replace old platforms.
1 aircraft has been sold overseas and has the potential for more sales.
1 aircraft has been used offensively and is proven to be successful

Let us know when the other plane has completed FOC without any waivers and gets any buyers past the 40 ordered . Or when the mark1A shows up.

But it hasn't performed against Tejas, this was its chance.
Why does it need to? Who cares about the Tejas...No one. Actually that's not true. I love it. It's the reason why the IAF have not replaced their legacy platforms. Its the reason why IAF squadron numbers dropped like a rock.

The fact is J17’s are going to Malaysia & they are going to test them, which is a good sign for Pakistan.

Welcome back after God knows how long.

Not really an issue. Its sad that people think that this is even a competition.

1 aircraft has fulfilled its purpose and is flying in sufficient numbers (100+) to replace old platforms.
1 aircraft has been sold overseas and has the potential for more sales.
1 aircraft has been used offensively and is proven to be successful

Let us know when the other plane has completed FOC without any waivers and gets any buyers past the 40 ordered . Or when the mark1A shows up.

Why does it need to? Who cares about the Tejas...No one. Actually that's not true. I love it. It's the reason why the IAF have not replaced their legacy platforms. Its the reason why IAF squadron numbers dropped like a rock.

Well, no JF-17 at LIMA 19.
Was unrealistic to expect that it will appear few days before start without prerequisite prep.

So basically this thread is a sham.
So you signed up a couple of days back with 3 posts to your name and you're already on Troll Mode. I urge you to tread carefully, or you may join a long, but distinguished list of Indian Trollers to be banned.

And sticking to the topic in hand...

According to DefenseWorld.net, Malaysia has kicked off its light fighter jet procurement by issuing request for information (RFI) to Five Manufacturers including...
Russian Yak-130
Indian Tejas
Pakistani/Chinese JF-17 (without even making an appearance)
Italian Aermacchi MB-339
and South Korean T-50

Malaysian air force had sought information to procure 18 Fighter Jets with an option for 18 more.

Source: http://www.defenseworld.net/news/24...eive_Malaysian_Light_Fighter_RFI#.XJx7evZuLIU

I just started a mere fact that JF-17 isn't anywhere to be seen in LIMA.
You stated the obvious...brilliant. Want a cookie?

A number of factors could/would have delayed the presence of our bird. Rest assured, its already received a Request for Information (RFI). Oh & that came directly from the Prime Minister...

Hope they have worked out the inflight refuelling issue. Maybe that's the reason they couldn't fly that far without crashing down.
Q. Have the Surya Kiran worked out the crashing into one another?
Q. Has the IAF figured out how to prove their pilots counting 300-350 bodies in pitch dark?
Q. Has the IAF figured out how to explain 02 other crashes around the time when Abhi-Nando's was coming down his parachute?
Q. Has the IAF stopped crashing...on their own?

Want a headcount?

So you signed up a couple of days back with 3 posts to your name and you're already on Troll Mode. I urge you to tread carefully, or you may join a long, but distinguished list of Indian Trollers to be banned.

According to DefenseWorld.net, Malaysia has kicked off its light fighter jet procurement by issuing request for information (RFI) to Five Manufacturers including...
Russian Yak-130
Indian Tejas
Italian Aermacchi MB-339
and South Korean T-50

Malaysian air force had sought information to procure 18 Fighter Jets with an option for 18 more.

Source: http://www.defenseworld.net/news/24...eive_Malaysian_Light_Fighter_RFI#.XJx7evZuLIU
Its really surprising to find Tejas as even being a contender. Seems someone in Malaysian Air Force and defence ministry needs a kick.

Its a platform whoch is over 40 years old in design, IAF has not inducted it despite it being for them and replacement for Mig21. It barley is passing certification with many waivers.

Unless Malaysia has death wish for its pilots it shouldn't go close to this thing.

Its really surprising to find Tejas as even being a contender.
Let them have their moment of glory. Lord knows they could use the moral boost since its been down as of late.

Malaysia might entertain the Indians at their expense for diplomatic reasons but Tejas has no chance at all in the competition. India is not even committed to the aircraft as they are going to do a major redesign of it in the MK1A and MK2 versions. So why would anyone in their right mind buy a plane that doesnt even meet its producers requirements and was rushed into FOC after a decade of failing to meet program milestones

How is it trolling when it's a fact that JF-17 isn't there in LIMA.
Tread carefully just because I am indian and the "neighbours" can't deal with the fact. If you are so concerned about when I joined and what

Well big man, is that a threat ? Lmao
I just started a mere fact that JF-17 isn't anywhere to be seen in LIMA.
So your last fake account got banned and you made a new one to be back.
You sure are a living meme.

Russian Yak-130
Indian Tejas
Italian Aermacchi MB-339
and South Korean T-50

Among the five listed, Yak-130, MB-339 and T-50 are trainers with light strike capabilities.

JF-17 has a battle proven record and full spectrum of weapons for air to air and air to ground. JF-17 also should have no problem with after sales services, maintenance and future upgrades.

As for Tejas, well....???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom