What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JF-17 going to LIMA 19 to compete against Tejas or no? If not then it means PAF have doubts about it winning against Tejas.
If PAF had any doubts they wouldve never send it deep inside India for a live bombing mission

What is this?

upload_2019-3-31_1-11-23.png

Among the five listed, Yak-130, MB-339 and T-50 are trainers with light strike capabilities.

JF-17 has a battle proven record and full spectrum of weapons for air to air and air to ground. JF-17 also should have no problem with after sales services, maintenance and future upgrades.

As for Tejas, well....???
Mahathir is actually very pro Pakistan and he has an adopted Pakistani son. He is just playing to Modi's ego and he needs to placate China to reduce the ECRL price. My bet is he will choose JF-17. He already hinted this and threatened to buy Chinese jets if the French are gonna ban Malaysian palm oil. Notice, he also talked about the Turks, he is for a Muslim caliphate. LCA was never in the equation, it was just a show to make Indians feel like a supapowa and then sell them palm oil. =)

Chances high Malaysia may buy China jets, says ‘impressed’ trade minister
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...na-jets-says-impressed-trade-minister/1736597

Have learned from reliable sources that JF-17 is participating in Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) 2019 in Malaysia which is to start from 26th March. A high level delegation from PAF and PAC has already reached Malaysia.

View attachment 549210

what happened dude??

th

:laugh:

what happened dude??

th

:laugh:

Fan of Hulk....are we.!!!!
Well then in your world of fantasy you seem to have little or no contact with the real world.
Instead of a mere demonstration, the Malaysian PM has instead requested for a couple of JF-17s to be sent for test and evaluation.....which is often the sole goal of demonstration.
Now tell me are you GREEN with envy. :pleasantry:

Mahathir is actually very pro Pakistan and he has an adopted Pakistani son. He is just playing to Modi's ego and he needs to placate China to reduce the ECRL price. My bet is he will choose JF-17. He already hinted this and threatened to buy Chinese jets if the French are gonna ban Malaysian palm oil. Notice, he also talked about the Turks, he is for a Muslim caliphate. LCA was never in the equation, it was just a show to make Indians feel like a supapowa and then sell them palm oil. =)

Chances high Malaysia may buy China jets, says ‘impressed’ trade minister
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...na-jets-says-impressed-trade-minister/1736597
I heard a rumour he wanted J-10 but I believe China will ask him to settle for JF-17.

Fan of Hulk....are we.!!!!
Well then in your world of fantasy you seem to have little or no contact with the real world.
Instead of a mere demonstration, the Malaysian PM has instead requested for a couple of JF-17s to be sent for test and evaluation.....which is often the sole goal of demonstration.
Now tell me are you GREEN with envy. :pleasantry:

Of course you have to send JF17 for evaluation. JF is only one of 5 other light fighters under consideration by Malaysia.

Sorry the Malaysians would not accomodate your made up last minute request to be part of LIMA :P. Yes I am green with envy:lol:

I heard a rumour he wanted J-10 but I believe China will ask him to settle for JF-17.

Stop patronising South Asians :)

Stop posting off topic rants. :disagree:
Fine.

Though there is nothing wrong with Aerial Displays at an Airshow. Big names like Lockheed Martin, SAAB and Sukhoi do it too, so one should be proud that they're getting some coverage.

However, having Test Pilots & Engineers evaluate an Aircraft trumps those barrels & loops. And having the leader of a nation asking for a number is the Ace of Spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom