What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially the JF-17 were to participate in LIMA 2019, go through the thread, other sources had confirmed this but then the Malaysian PM made a request for evaluation.

Why still not send JF17 to compete in against Tejas and shut indians mouth once and for all?

Tejas too is invited in LIMA. But advantage JF-17 is price and proven combat experience. :-) let's hope some good news from Malaysia.
Advantages of JF17 is not limited
  1. More then 10 years operational history
  2. Exported to two countries
  3. Best price tag with one of good capability plane who can knockdown even SU30
  4. lower operational cost
  5. High serviceability
  6. No string attached
  7. Wide range of weapons
  8. mid life up gradation is available
  9. A real force multiplier and many more

JF-17 has performed in Farnbourgh, Paris, Dubai, Oman, Turkey, China, Poland, Saudi Arab.
What price Tejas.
Not performed at Farnborough. Was there on the static display. The rest it was flown.

There's video of Tejas performing at LIMA in that particular thread, if anyone wanna enjoy that instead of anonymous sources.

Quite a seamless performance, tbh.

If I'm not mistaken, the whole purpose of participating in these exhibitions is to raise interest and possibly generate a sale....in which case the potential customer no doubt will want to check the goods.
You don't buy a car just because it looks pretty in the showroom....without test driving it.
Now the Malaysia PM obviously with demand from RMAF has requested Pakistan to send a couple of JF-17s for evaluation..... purpose served.
But you would like to see a car at an automotive exhibition. Exhibition versus showroom are different areas.

There's video of Tejas performing at LIMA in that particular thread, if anyone wanna enjoy that instead of anonymous sources.

Quite a seamless performance, tbh.
They have a good demo. At Bahrain 2016, they flew well, as described by 2 PAF pilots who were there.

Not performed at Farnborough. Was there on the static display. The rest it was flown.
For the same effort one could say it performed multiple times both in Dubai and China.

For the same effort one could say it performed multiple times both in Dubai and China.
I get it. I was just adding a correction to the Farnborough part.

Cheers !!!

But you would like to see a car at an automotive exhibition. Exhibition versus showroom are different areas

And flying in combat and comming out on the top is more credible than showboating in front of an audience.

JF-17 has performed in Farnbourgh, Paris, Dubai, Oman, Turkey, China, Poland, Saudi Arab.
What price Tejas.

And flying in combat and comming out on the top is more credible than showboating in front of an audience.

Notice the contradictions ?

Anyway, please let us all know when the Thunder leaves for Malaysia.

Notice the contradictions ?

Anyway, please let us all know when the Thunder leaves for Malaysia.
Do you have any purpose to your posts or just the usual habit of cheap point scoring.
Since you are busy in thread jumping, let me remind you the JF-17 combat achievement took place just last month ....long after it's last appearance in an airshow.
And yes i will leave a sticker on my screen to duly notify you the minute JF-17 leaves for Malaysia.
BTW, have you done your duty to post videos of IAF air chief actually flying.

Have learned from reliable sources that JF-17 is participating in Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) 2019 in Malaysia which is to start from 26th March. A high level delegation from PAF and PAC has already reached Malaysia.

View attachment 549210
I can just imagine how the indians market Tejas: "Yeah teajs bhaiya hain, when push comes to shove, yeah stealth mode may chalay jatay hain / maidan chor kay bhaagjatay hain"

55514083_2681599505214941_5890568794882965504_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom