What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ap ka koi qareebi rishtedaar agar Air Force me ho and he trusts you so ap unse pooch sakte hain. Bhai wo AIM 120C ka wreckage kahan se haath laggaya India ke. Obviously SU 30 ya Mi 17 ke pechware se hi mila hoga
That's pure nonsense. I cannot believe any Mr. xyz. I would rather believe a credible person like AM Shahis Latif who clearly claims two kills by Thunder. Rest is no more than a sh!t.

Can't we just understand that feeding an abusive person will result in more abuse & unethical discussion? It's not that hard to report or tag any Mod if highly needed without quoting post.

Regards,
Agreed. Since even after deleting the original posts the abusive text remains on website in the form of quotes and that can effect the website's credibility in search engine. I think there should be an option in the forum administration so that when a mod delete a post it should also delete all the quoted text.

Ap ka koi qareebi rishtedaar agar Air Force me ho and he trusts you so ap unse pooch sakte hain. Bhai wo AIM 120C ka wreckage kahan se haath laggaya India ke. Obviously SU 30 ya Mi 17 ke pechware se hi mila hoga

PAF engaged them other times as well and F-16s have been used. Infact ISPR confirmed PAF engaged InAF three times the day before, AMRAAM can be from any engagement. JF-17 kills are official now.

Do you have any special clearance or rank ya phir apka bhi koi chacha ka parosi ka maaalli PAF mei kaam kartha hai that has given you confirmation.

Go Ahead Who is stopping you to believe it. Jee Pak ne AMRAAM istimaal kiya tha doosri engagements me aur wahan bhi eik jet giraya. Haina? AMRAAM ka wreckage lagraha tha ke wo hit hua hai. Jakar dekhlo WC Noman and SQN LDR Hasan kiya uraye hain. Phr ana
Yes from pre 2016 video clips they fly F-16s and alot of JF-17 pilots are from Vipers. Their recent pictures are of combat commander school and CCS operates a mix of different jets.

But kya karain alot of people ke chacha ka parosi ka maaalli PAF mei kaam karthein hai and become self proclaimed defence experts with secret clearance.

We can´t confirm anything from whats on the web, only follow official information. Else pointless arguing.

So far whatever ISPR has said is true and backed up later with evidence at the right times. I´ll believe them.

Finally something beyond motorways...unfortunately i don't know whether this will last or whether maryium and bilawal will be back

Insha Allah after 2-3 years, you will see that Bangladesh Airforce are in talk with Pakistan for JF-17 Blk-3..
That can be a very bad option. Because the relationship of Bangladeshi with India are like servant and master and in that they can let them test fully the product and can make strategies against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom