What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abe fuddu ghar to sala loan le ke china se banate ho
Worlds biggest beggar ka tag hai phir kyon uchalte ho

Bayta loan repay b ho jata but apni ghareebi marketing krna koi bahart sy seekhay. Gib aid, we fight aids, gib aid we fight Pakistan,

Get some balls on lease too :lol:

Lol
As far as world knows
Pakistan electricity roads power supply
Even their image is at the mercy of china
Are bhikariyon sharam kro

And you are mistaken here. Pakistan generates it's own electricity and just a decade ago we were thinking of exporting some mega watts to bahart Mata :lol:

Last edited:
IMO the only reason the Indians are sending Tejas is to pressurise the Malaysians (make it Pak vs India issue) and try to sabotage potential JF17 sales.
I agree. They might force them to avoid taking sides by rejecting both of the aircraft and going with Koreans. Indian know that in current form tejas dont compete well against thunder.

I agree. They might force them to avoid taking sides by rejecting both of the aircraft and going with Koreans. Indian know that in current form tejas dont compete well against thunder.

Exactly. And they seem to be doing this with the UAE too - where they have a lot of influence.

If this is the case (PAC will know better), then the JF17 should be marketed with the Chinese up front and emphasising the Chinese share of the project. The Malaysian PM has already said he wants to go for a Chinese jet, and may have said this just to avoid looking like he is picking Pak over Ind.

IMO the only reason the Indians are sending Tejas is to pressurise the Malaysians (make it Pak vs India issue) and try to sabotage potential JF17 sales.
They were invited by Malay authorities and they are considering it along with others.

btw..JF-17 not supposed to go as per the earlier reports. Good that they too participating.

Have learned from reliable sources that JF-17 is participating in Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) 2019 in Malaysia which is to start from 26th March. A high level delegation from PAF and PAC has already reached Malaysia.

View attachment 549210

I want to invest in JF-17 project. Will Pakistan govt sell shares?

Pakistan was not sending JF-17 as per original reports but likely Malaysia made another request. I will still not advise to send because of strong Indian presence and we are at war state.

Indian contingent is 2 Tejas, 1 C-130 and 1 IL-76 for support along with 42 InAF personnel and 10 HAL engineers.

Any how if PAF is sending jets it will be a major burn if they send them with kill tattoos on the jets.

What will be the air route?

PAK->China->Burma->Thailand->Malaysia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom