What's new

Three soldiers killed in Kupwara avalanche

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The deceased were identified as Havaldar Kamlesh Kumar, Niak Balbeer and Sepor Rajinder
Three soldiers were killed and one injured as a snow avalanche hit a border outpost in Machil Sector in north Kashmir's Kupwara on Friday.

"In an unfortunate incident of avalanche in Machil sector, the Army lost three valiant soldiers", said an army release. "One soldier was injured. No one missing," an army official said.

Preliminary reports suggest a post belonging to the army's 21 Rajput came under an avalanche around 4:30 p.m. at Sona Pandi Gali (in Machil near the Line of Control (LoC).

Initially, four soldiers were declared missing. However, a search operation evacuated all the trapped. "However, one died on the spot and two others succumbed while referring to 92 base hospital Badamibagh, Srinagar," said an official.

One solider, Sepoy Bipin, is "stable in the hospital".

The deceased were identified as Havaldar Kamlesh Kumar, Niak Balbeer and Sepor Rajinder

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/three-soldiers-killed-in-kupwara-avalanche/article22636470.ece

why we all say RIP to non Muslims when we know they are going to rest in hell then whats the point... just trying to be nice...?

Even Rasool Allah (PBUH) stood up while a Jew's funeral was passing by. If our Prophet stood up in respect, nothing wrong in being nice. Islam is all about being nice. Feeding the same with Neighbor that you eat and that's our religion.

Anything else?

why we all say RIP to non Muslims when we know they are going to rest in hell then whats the point... just trying to be nice...?

here's my take.

all men are brothers across mankind especially when they leave this world hence we offer our sincere condolences to them no matter what they did in the past in different circumstances

stood up in respect and praying for someone are 2 different things... show me one place where he prayed for someone when he died... yes if you say condolence then that is understandable

Brother gain some knowledge The Prophet (SAWS) prayed Janazah of biggest Munafiq Abdullah bin Ubai
Below is the reference

Hadith 2:359
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

When 'Abdullah bin Ubai (the chief of hypocrites) died, his son came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Please give me your shirt to shroud him in it, offer his funeral prayer and ask for Allah's forgiveness for him." So Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) gave his shirt to him and said, "Inform me (When the funeral is ready) so that I may offer the funeral prayer." So, he informed him and when the Prophet intended to offer the funeral prayer, 'Umar took hold of his hand and said, "Has Allah not forbidden you to offer the funeral prayer for the hypocrites? The Prophet said, "I have been given the choice for Allah says: '(It does not avail) Whether you (O Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them (hypocrites), or do not ask for forgiveness for them. Even though you ask for their forgiveness seventy times, Allah will not forgive them. (9.80)" So the Prophet offered the funeral prayer and on that the revelation came: "And never (O Muhammad) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (i.e. hypocrites) that dies." (9. 84)

How do you sir ? Its just your believe like many other believes on earth .

Even Rasool Allah (PBUH) stood up while a Jew's funeral was passing by. If our Prophet stood up in respect, nothing wrong in being nice. Islam is all about being nice. Feeding the same with Neighbor that you eat and that's our religion.

Anything else?
Everyone out there passes their judgment on to others as if they are God. In my opinion everyone should stop caring about how good or bad others are(leave that for God to judge) and focus on how u r living ur life bcuz in the end u r only accountable for ur actions.

They go to heaven or hell based on their personal beliefs. Not yours.
thats what em saying.... according to my and all muslims belief they will go to hell so why say something in which you dnt believe or you dnt mean to

Yes its v clear.
1. You can show sorrow and condolences for the non muslim dead.
2. But you cant make prayers for their afterlife success and peace like hazrat ibrahim was told not to pray for his mushrik father.

Also rest in peace implies there is an afterlife which nonbelievers dont believe in, so pointless to even say this prayer for those who in their lives didnt believe in this concept. Plus why would i say peace for them after death when they chose to be amongst those who rejected God. If they didnt believe in God why pray to same God to send salamati on those who hated and ridiculed him or refused to admit his presence while they were alive.

I get effected by deaths very quickly so i express my sorrow by stating its a sad news n prayers for their family members.

Lastly, of all the people in the world last i would ever express my sorrow on would be for indian soldiers and on the top of all for those who are deployed in kashmir to kill poor kashmiris. Meh who cares.

Yes its v clear.
1. You can show sorrow and condolences for the non muslim dead.
2. But you cant make prayers for their afterlife success and peace like hazrat ibrahim was told not to pray for his mushrik father.

Also rest in peace implies there is an afterlife which nonbelievers dont believe in, so pointless to even say this prayer for those who in their lives didnt believe in this concept. Plus why would i say peace for them after death when they chose to be amongst those who rejected God. If they didnt believe in God why pray to same God to send salamati on those who hated and ridiculed him or refused to admit his presence while they were alive.

I get effected by deaths very quickly so i express my sorrow by stating its a sad news n prayers for their family members.

Lastly, of all the people in the world last i would ever express my sorrow on would be for indian soldiers and on the top of all for those who are deployed in kashmir to kill poor kashmiris. Meh who cares.
thank God finally.... thats what i am trying to tell these people you cant pray for non believers.. its a bad time for their family for sure you can feel sorry for them. btw by all of your logic you people must pray for terrorists too once they are dead. i dnt see any difference between terrorists and IOK army both killing innocent people infect i am not feeling sad for these 3 either i wish someday avalanche wipe all of them who cares

n yes do you know the complete story Allah(S.W.t) said if you ask 70 times for his forgiveness, i wont so then this revelation came which proves my point so whats your point when even Allah (S.W.T) ordered us not to

I did not opposed .
You said :

stood up in respect and praying for someone are 2 different things... show me one place where he prayed for someone when he died... yes if you say condolence then that is understandable

I just showed you the place where the Prophet (SAWS) Prayed for a hypocrite to correct you . My opinion is same as yours .

thats what em saying.... according to my and all muslims belief they will go to hell so why say something in which you dnt believe or you dnt mean to
It's one thing to believe in something that contradicts the belief of others. That's your personal freedom.
It's another thing to call out to others for their beliefs. That's intruding. The members who wished RIP did so out of their own determination.
If you don't wanna wish, don't. If you want to persuade your fellow people not to wish, do so privately, in a manner that won't cause any harm to those that do wish.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom