What's new

Three LCA Tejas FOC to take part in Dubai air show

Tejas LIFT is going to sell like hot falafels in the middle east
Good for them to attend the exhibition. I recall my time as an exhibitor once and a visitor few times. Great venue and display, never been to Jebel Ali Airport, but the one at DXB International.

On a lighter note, want to ensure more concrete details, bring BEEF as well, not just FALAFELS....

Which battle JF17 won??? With same TTP you had ceasefire.... Pakistan is only country declare won battles or battle proven without going for a battle...

Agreed, self satisfaction is required to live peacefully

Fair enough....
Next iterations will be quick with incremental development. It would be like ISRO story... Initial development might be slow but it will surely and steadily grow and complete with best world products..

India and Pak should compete in every aspect which will benefit common man..

ISRO developed technology being used for medical purpose which makes common man life easy... Try to replace every thing which is sourced from outside your country. As Indian I want my Govt to do everything possible to replace imports especially petroleum products and medical technology...

Hope your pilots are not hearing impaired...

My God you are butt hurt

Pakistan rightly avoids pitching her magnificent serious bird Jf-17 where these Indian clowns with there media go. And I do hope Dubai has good building insurance for letting Indian pilots fly there. :-(

Pakistan is only country declare won battles or battle proven without going for a battle...
JF17s launched bombs towards Indian military installation and nothing happened to those jets or you guys going to claim a JF17 kill as well?
Last time we met in the sky, it were Indian pilots who lost their comms and their radars stopped working, PAF pilots are doing fine.

Last time we met in the sky, it were Indian pilots who lost their comms and their radars stopped working, PAF pilots are doing fine.
The F-16 pilots who kept missing shooting down the MKIs? or the pilots who were too scared to drop bombs on the actual target and had to deliberately guide them away? All this with claimed coms jammed, etc. I am sure they are doing fine after spooking themselves which also explains the long airspace ban.

The F-16 pilots who kept missing shooting down the MKIs? or the pilots who were too scared to drop bombs on the actual target and had to deliberately guide them away? All this with claimed coms jammed, etc. I am sure they are doing fine after spooking themselves which also explains the long airspace ban.
F16 pilots missing is an indian claim. Indian claims hold no weight. No one believes them.

That moment when you have no humility whatsoever and try to make out the nation who held you at its mercy, the nation which couldve easily told their pilots not to show any restraints and to guide those bombs instead of sending a warning by missing, for being too 'scared' to hit the targets? Have some shame man and open your eyes. Then again you indians have a habit of falsifying characterics of their enemies to laugh at them when in reality, said characterics befall the indians. Wonder where those m2k pilots and other mki pilots buggered off too?

Also just ask abhi were his comms jammed or not.

F16 pilots missing is an indian claim. Indian claims hold no weight. No one believes them.

That moment when you have no humility whatsoever and try to make out the nation who held you at its mercy, the nation which couldve easily told their pilots not to show any restraints and to guide those bombs instead of sending a warning by missing, for being too 'scared' to hit the targets? Have some shame man and open your eyes. Then again you indians have a habit of falsifying characterics of their enemies to laugh at them when in reality, said characterics befall the indians. Wonder where those m2k pilots and other mki pilots buggered off too?

Also just ask abhi were his comms jammed or not.

Sure everyone believes only the Pakistani version that includes -

Hastily edited videos
No use of F-16s
Prime Minister confirming "doosara bhanda"
Asif Ghafoor Confirming the second guy and even saying he is in the hospital
Not letting journalists for over a month to the bombed sites

Yo believe what you want to.

Haha your radars saw 26 planes and did nothing while PAF boys stoked IAF kitty at will:p:
One guy thought he was a topshot but got a nice amraam in his aircraft and sipped on fantastic tea..

Sure everyone believes only the Pakistani version that includes -

Hastily edited videos
No use of F-16s
Prime Minister confirming "doosara bhanda"
Asif Ghafoor Confirming the second guy and even saying he is in the hospital
Not letting journalists for over a month to the bombed sites

Yo believe what you want to.
Hastily edited videos... Cute. Compared to zero videos released for india.

F16s were confirmed.
Asif ghafoor claiming 2 pilots shot down is miscommunication down the lines. Something you indians should know of cough cough mil mi 17 and spyder SAM cough cough

Also journalists were taken near the sites since day 1 of the missed iaf strike.

But hey.

This is the nation that said

No mig 21 shot down
Mig 21 crashed due to engine failure pilot missing
To finally accepting the loss of a mig 21 and pilot after several days

Where is the f16 you magically shot down with a short range weapon?

Where is the footage of the supposed strike on jabba hilltop? We showed ours. Why dont you show yours?

Also

No chinese are on our land to china is in control of over 1000sqkm of indian land?

Oil price is very high, cant afford to fly it at the moment...
Well, then Indians must have gone by road as JF-17 has never had to be dragged like Tejas.

gettyimages-464607899-612x612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom