What's new

Three LCA Tejas FOC to take part in Dubai air show

Lol i can't even imagine the commentary on this Samosa's aerobatics. The commentator will go like : Here is tejas, the samosa, performing a loop, diving straight into bowl of chutney

Please drop this one sided aman ka tamasha, it's becoming cringe worthy now. Gangus are not the center of universe,or b bht log hn dunya mn
who said I am asking for aman. I want to see both jets in same show . I am not suggesting any hand holding.

I might not be able to match your military experience and patriotism but I have served and lived on LoC and engaged the Indian bunkers and I am fine with staying that way.

who said I am asking for aman. I want to see both jets in same show . I am not suggesting any hand holding.

I might not be able to match your military experience and patriotism but I have served and lived on LoC and engaged the Indian bunkers and I am fine with staying that way.
I am fairly certain India will be coaxing one of the Arab or far east nations to purchase the Tejas in lieu of some alternative(and massive) concessions elsewhere.

I continue to maintain that the Tejas as a platform and aircraft is a fairly decent capable design but in execution both as an integrated system and project is one of the worst in history.

hot felafels? felafels in general are destined to be chewed up, digested & pooped out. :lol:

JF17 has already cornered the market baby tejas is trying to get into to. it's a battle proven fighter with export success. JF17 doesn't need to go to any air shows anymore. 😎
Which battle JF17 won??? With same TTP you had ceasefire.... Pakistan is only country declare won battles or battle proven without going for a battle...

Agreed, self satisfaction is required to live peacefully
I am fairly certain India will be coaxing one of the Arab or far east nations to purchase the Tejas in lieu of some alternative(and massive) concessions elsewhere.

I continue to maintain that the Tejas as a platform and aircraft is a fairly decent capable design but in execution both as an integrated system and project is one of the worst in history.
Fair enough....
Next iterations will be quick with incremental development. It would be like ISRO story... Initial development might be slow but it will surely and steadily grow and complete with best world products..

India and Pak should compete in every aspect which will benefit common man..

ISRO developed technology being used for medical purpose which makes common man life easy... Try to replace every thing which is sourced from outside your country. As Indian I want my Govt to do everything possible to replace imports especially petroleum products and medical technology...
At their home bases, performing operational duties and causing hearing losses among enemy lines when necessary
Hope your pilots are not hearing impaired...
At their home bases, performing operational duties and causing hearing losses among enemy lines when necessary
Hope your pilots are not hearing impaired...

Which battle JF17 won??? With same TTP you had ceasefire.... Pakistan is only country declare won battles or battle proven without going for a battle...
ask this guy...😏
65926018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom