What's new

Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi

Jason bourne

Reaction score
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the Delhi Police on Thursday arrested three terror suspects from Delhi on Thursday.
As per initial reports, the three are believed to be operatives of Indian Mujahideen. They had made base in a Delhi locality and were planning terror strikes.
Bomb making equipment was recovered from their hideout, reports added.

ZEENEWS

Some more Damad of Kongress, welcome party enjoy Biryani with Kasab and Afzal seikh....

Good job Police party... Keep capturing these operatives, good move... Kill this Islamic movement as you killed Pak sponsered Kalistani movement.

Police should have simply shoot the bastards. Now keeping them alive is more waist of resources. Isnt one Kasab enough ???

Police should have simply shoot the bastards. Now keeping them alive is more waist of resources. Isnt one Kasab enough ???

congress.jpg

They will definitely give tickets to these guys to fight election in Assam, West Bengal and UP with their favorite votebank. :lol:

first thing to b done is kill their 72 virgin dreams, castrate the holy warrriors, feed them nothing but filthh, make a horrible example out of them, they should not die so easily they kill, each and every second should b painful, they should beg for death! enough said!

first thing to b done is kill their 72 virgin dreams, castrate the holy warrriors, feed them nothing but filthh, make a horrible example out of them, they should not die so easily they kill, each and every second should b painful, they should beg for death! enough said!

Best elaboration of my post above :D

They are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters fighting against Indian govt. for the innocent people....wait....Oh sorry...I thought I was on some other thread...We need Human rights organizations to stand up for these freedom fighters. :D

They are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters fighting against Indian govt. for the innocent people....wait....Oh sorry...I thought I was on some other thread...We need Human rights organizations to stand up for these freedom fighters. :D

Which human rights org in their right mind will claim human rights for these guys? terrorists are not humans and dont deserve anything.

They belonged to the deccan mujahideen,it still operates from hyderabad deccan in india.

Then they`ll become pain in @ss for Commanding Officer for whole life, cos after year or two some news`ll break & say that was fake encounter & all the integrates were implanted by security forces after encounter....

If any minister support forces then he`ll be also in trouble ..

so taking examples of Shourabuddin like cases the police or security forces are playing safe... put`m behind bars & interrogate em for half of their life... they`ll then curse the dream of virgins ....

Hell is here buddy death is not punishment for them...

Dude sarcasm.
BTW there are many who will give indirect support to these people who attack Indian forces and kill innocent lives. Have you seen any protest rally condemning killing of our CRPF soldiers. People often ignores the family of the soldiers. And its fact. There are no human rights watchdogs to help them out.

Back
Top Bottom