What's new

Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi

Dude sarcasm.
BTW there are many who will give indirect support to these people who attack Indian forces and kill innocent lives. Have you seen any protest rally condemning killing of our CRPF soldiers. People often ignores the family of the soldiers. And its fact. There are no human rights watchdogs to help them out.

No body feel the soldiers pain... all feel proud about "their" soldier, but soldier is all alike in world ..

No body feel the soldiers pain... all feel proud about "their" soldier, but soldier is all alike in world ..
Well you can't fake police accusations on face value.many such cases went tho court where police was unable to present evidences against muslim youths which it used to pic up randomly under TADA and POTA.these youth most of the times wasted their precious 5-10 yrs of life as undertrials in jails without bail under TADA/POTA due to cumbersome slow moving judiciary.Hence police invented noble method of killing these youths in fake encounters declaring them as terrorists.

Looks like few more young Indian Muslims became the victims of religious hatred....

seems like an attempt by police officer to get promotion and possibly some prize money:angry:

Looks like few more young Indian Muslims became the victims of religious hatred....

seems like an attempt by police officer to get promotion and possibly some prize money:angry:
Possible...............

Well you can't fake police accusations on face value.many such cases went tho court where police was unable to present evidences against muslim youths which it used to pic up randomly under TADA and POTA.these youth most of the times wasted their precious 5-10 yrs of life as undertrials in jails without bail under TADA/POTA due to cumbersome slow moving judiciary.Hence police invented noble method of killing these youths in fake encounters declaring them as terrorists.

Mam keep your religion card to your self, their are muslims also in force so how can you blame only forces for any thing?
As per your logic forces only capture SAINTS cos they have some rivalry with them?
For your information Soldier get posted in field post for maximum 3 years & then next after three years, so they are not their to make enemies..
Dhooan wahin se uth ta hai jahan aag lagi ho...

How could you know this? Are there no radical Muslims in India? One minuet you people are saying all Indian Muslims hate the GoI and then you are saying all Indian Muslims are innocent of everything. A sensible person would agree that,regratbly, that in every community there are small group of idiots who want to do bad things.

Possible...............
So there are no active Muslim terrorists in India??

Mam keep your religion card to your self, their are muslims also in force so how can you blame only forces for any thing?
As per your logic forces only capture SAINTS cos they have some rivalry with them?
For your information Soldier get posted in field post for maximum 3 years & then next after three years, so they are not their to make enemies..

Bro, is this your first time interacting with Ajtr. Dude just ignore him/her (watever) for god sake....

Last time i wasted my one hour when he/she felt that "Raksha bandhan" is bad because it's about male chauvinism!!..

Having muslims in forces doesnt mean that there wont be fake encounter killings.After all it took a sikh kps gill and his punjab police to get embroiled in cases pertaining to fake encounters in punjab against sikhs.
Forces paint everyone of one particular community with single brush and randomly pick up people after bomb blasts riots etc from that community regularly.I wont be wrong if i say it openly that indian security forces does suffer from hindutva strain prime example of it is Lt..col. purohit.
Yeh bhi ho sakta hai ke security forces khud aag laga ke dhuan uthaye...Ketchp bregadier or col? anyone remember him?

Meri hinduon se koi jaati dushmani nahi hai par main jhooth ko sach nahi boloongi.

So there are no active Muslim terrorists in India??
i wont say it as muslim terrorism i would say it as reaction to injustice done to muslim youth in india.in fact whom ever go through injustice takes up arm be it muslims in kashmir or else where india,be it sikhs in punjab or be it christians in nagaland or be it hindu tribal.And their fight against oppression is genuine.

Meri hinduon se koi jaati dushmani nahi hai par main jhooth ko sach nahi boloongi.

I fail to understand that, u'av got problem with every one!!! Is it?

306624_10151189654693360_1306709799_n.jpg

Having muslims in forces doesnt mean that there wont be fake encounter killings.After all it took a sikh kps gill and his punjab police to get embroiled in cases pertaining to fake encounters in punjab against sikhs.

Going with your logic why don`t any KPS Gill like & Punjab police being accused of fake encounters in present time?
cos they don`t have to shoot any one you know why ? because nobody is shooting @ them or public...

Forces paint everyone of one particular community with single brush and randomly pick up people after bomb blasts riots etc from that community regularly.I wont be wrong if i say it openly that indian security forces does suffer from hindutva strain prime example of it is Lt..col. purohit.

Oh you know better that then forces? cos in my time we didn`t get any orders of that type...Lt.Col. Purohit ? you get one example huh.... but you also know those were Indian forces who put him behind the bar...

Yeh bhi ho sakta hai ke security forces khud aag laga ke dhuan uthaye...

Maaf karna mohtarma humare dost Aslam kehte hai... Naya mulla jyada baang deta hai.. you are dreaming too much...

there is a short line from my side about situation of muslims in india. all muslims in india are not terrorists,but some are not patriots. even in our nation your muslims are killing your people,so you better stop your innocence words on others.

i wont say it as muslim terrorism i would say it as reaction to injustice done to muslim youth in india.in fact whom ever go through injustice takes up arm be it muslims in kashmir or else where india,be it sikhs in punjab or be it christians in nagaland or be it hindu tribal.And their fight against oppression is genuine.

Try and be consistent in your argument- it helps your credibility-just a tip.

How we miss use TADA and less then 1% conviction rate

Six years after it lapsed TADA still causes shiver under the spines of those who suffered under this draconian act. Thousands are still languishing under this act in numerous jails across the country. Most of them without appearing before the court even once.

TADA, a ghost best forgotten, The Milli Gazette, Vol. 2 No. 22

Back
Top Bottom