What's new

Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi

Muslims religion preaches violence and their history written with blood. If you want peace muslims should be erased from your place , I am appreciating US and NATO moves regarding tis issue.

Oooho you sound exactly like your profile image ;)
Erasing isn't solution to anything.
Yes extremists preach violence. But they are in every religion. Some religions have more than others so it doesn't mean you have to kill them all.

But NO ONE should be left untouched for his crimes due to his religion. If Anyone kill innocent people he is god dam terrorist and he deserves to die

i wont say it as muslim terrorism i would say it as reaction to injustice done to muslim youth in india.in fact whom ever go through injustice takes up arm be it muslims in kashmir or else where india,be it sikhs in punjab or be it christians in nagaland or be it hindu tribal.And their fight against oppression is genuine.
Every coin had two faces
You didn't say something like this to what happen in Myanmar. You was saying its genocide. Why wasn't that termed as reaction against injustice ???

Muslims religion preaches violence and their history written with blood. If you want peace muslims should be erased from your place , I am appreciating US and NATO moves regarding tis issue.

You are such a retard to make such comment against a religion just because of few a$s holes in thats religion,You know what....?.These kinda idiots exist in all the religions.Just because of people like your mentality even now Hindu-Muslims problems exist in Gujarat.Think before what you speak,you live in a secular country with muslims being one of major religion.

You are such a retard to make such comment against a religion just because of few a$s holes in thats religion,You know what....?.These kinda idiots exist in all the religions.Just because of people like your mentality even now Hindu-Muslims problems exist in Gujarat.Think before what you speak,you live in a secular country with muslims being one of major religion.

i wont say it as muslim terrorism i would say it as reaction to injustice done to muslim youth in india.in fact whom ever go through injustice takes up arm be it muslims in kashmir or else where india,be it sikhs in punjab or be it christians in nagaland or be it hindu tribal.And their fight against oppression is genuine.

By your logic it's okay for Buddhists and Hindus to do bombings in Bangladesh and Pakistan

What do you suggest your gov does to evil indian muslims?

Oh cut your crap.Let me give me a simple example,if Muslims were treated with injustice,then how will you explain Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam sir's growth.Just come out from your shell,its 21st century

Oh cut your crap.Let me give me a simple example,if Muslims were treated with injustice,then how will you explain Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam sir's growth.Just come out from your shell,its 21st century

For his brain. And if he were any less than he would have been discarded like the rest of the muslims in your country.

For his brain. And if he were any less than he would have been discarded like the rest of the muslims in your country.

If not for Brain/Money/or Some Influence anybody can be Discarded amongst population of 1.2 billions .

if not for brain...anyone would be discarded....not just muslims....you think every hindu is up and shining....there are more poor hindus than muslims and the worst thing is unlike muslims they cant use their religion to play the victim card too...

Boss even im muslim ,i never come across such situation,Infact i live a fantastic life, even my muslim brotherhood here.SO CUT YOUR CRAP.

True, India is so discriminating, unlike Pakistan. So what do they to idiots (read brain-less) in Pakistan? Promote them as scientist, doctors, engineers etc?

Preaching, Teaching, Lack of education and Jobs!!

no no no...this guy is a computer engineer....you think that is lack of education ? no..there is something else that is going terribly wrong....

Back
Top Bottom