What's new

Three female teachers of a religious madrassa have stabbed to death their female teacher on blasphemy dream charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

"The three accused ladies have so far disclosed that one of their relative , about a thirteen year old girl, had seen a dream last night that the Prophet PBUH had directed them that the victim had committed blasphemy against the Prophet and that the Prophet had ordered them to slaughter the victim," the statement read.

"The three accused ladies have so far disclosed that one of their relative , about a thirteen year old girl, had seen a dream last night that the Prophet PBUH had directed them that the victim had committed blasphemy against the Prophet and that the Prophet had ordered them to slaughter the victim," the statement read.

Early jumping to a conclusion, let's wait for the official investigation to be completed.
There is a history that such murders are usually planned under the 'smoke screen' of blasphemy, polio drops campaign, and armed robberies. These are the new trends and many proved otherwise. Just wait.

Early jumping to a conclusion, let's wait for the official investigation to be completed.
There is a history that such murders are usually planned under the 'smoke screen' of blasphemy, polio drops campaign, and armed robberies. These are the new trends and many proved otherwise. Just wait.

In the other thread you were speaking favorably of crooks like Maududi and here you are speaking in favor of his modern students.

@Areesh @Bravo6ix, your comrades strike again.

In the other thread you were speaking favorably of crooks like Maududi and here you are speaking in favor of his modern students.

@Areesh @Bravo6ix, your comrades strike again.
I don't even recall mentioning Maududi at all but yeah this is the best two faced liars like you can come up with

Furthermore as I previously mentioned these extremists are as bad as you murtad proggies who want to change Allah's words and reject Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s hadiths

I don't even recall mentioning Maududi at all but yeah this is the best two faced liars like you can come up with

Furthermore as I previously mentioned these extremists are as bad as you murtad proggies who want to change Allah's words and reject Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s hadiths

Idiot, read again. Did I say to you that you mentioned Maududi ?

And don't pretend not to be happy with such news where the criminals chant "Ghustaak-e-rasool ki ek hi saza, sar tan se juda, sar tan se juda".

The Hadees pertaining to the dream about Prophet Saww was more related to the Ahly Bayt A.s and the companions r.a -------. People who have actually seen Him Saww in real life , not some wanna be saint who prolly didn't even read about The Prophetic Seerah and claim to recognize Him -------?

What's the guarantee that someone experiencing a dream has ACTUALLY seen Him and not an impersonator ? Or his interaction with The Prophet can affect Quranic injunctions applicable to all?

It's human nature to feel special and that's the shortcoming which is exploited the most by the usual suspect------.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom