What's new

Blasphemy charges: Out of fear, Ahmadi family on the run

Ahmadi's should stop acting like a victim .

LOL... and why don't you go back to Pakistan? I think the liberal swedish laws have baffled your mind a little.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

No point in arguing. Kids like him do what ever the maulavi says even if they don't have a reason to justify it.

The problem is lack of education. Unfortunately most Pakistanis don't even know how to read let alone write. A mullah is seen as a source of information for the jahils. Problem is.. the mullah cunning but even more uneducated than the jahils that listen to him. So we end up with a country that has nukes, but a very low IQ overall. Extremism thrives in a cesspool like that.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Sir Islam is the religion peace and that is why it is the fastest growing religion in the world

After reading this numpties comments I'm wondering if he is taking the piss? Mullah Zarvan have you ever heard of the word hypocracy? With one hand you are advocating killing people in the name of Islam.. with the other you state that Islam is the religion of peace... which tree did you fall out of?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Not due to the approach you seem to be promoting.

Looking at this guys(Mullah Zarvan) English, he doesn't seem very educated. I apologize for his stupidness.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Sir peace doesn't mean we tolerate everything peace means peace means submitting your will to GOD and following his orders

LOL... just keep quiet, you do not make sense.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Your response is as trivial as a sermon of a narrow minded religious cleric. Kharijites aren't the only one who rejects Traditions. Sir Syed and Ahmad Parwaz are few not kharjis tradition critics.

Told you this guy(Zarvan) is a jahil, I don't know how he even got access to a computer, didn't know they had internet cafe's on farm fields.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Why U all guyz are trying to play with the feelings of Mr Zarvan?? ... he is a straight forward guy and U guyz are trying to disillusion him...its sad...U guyz need to respect his views cuz he is talking from Holy Quran and Hadiths....U all guyz need to respect Holy Quran and Hadiths and don't play with the Islamic laws/orders as in Holy Quran and hadiths......:smokin:

What is this? Are you and Zarvan circlejerking each other now?

Why Ahmdeis consider Mirza ghulam as their Messiah? Did he fullfil the requirements of messiah? Did he ended the chaos of world and created Khilafat all over the world, Did he finish the miseries of muslims of the world?

Why Ahmdeis consider Mirza ghulam as their Messiah? Did he fullfil the requirements of messiah? Did he ended the chaos of world and created Khilafat all over the world, Did he finish the miseries of muslims of the world?

Completely irrelevant question.. so I will give you a fitting answer... which is 34.7

Completely irrelevant question.. so I will give you a fitting answer... which is 34.7

Completely irrelevant answer. and what is 34.7? care to mention? and dont start on the history of Qadiyans. I have indepth knowledge of you guys. Ever heard of Pir Meher Ali Shah and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed debates?.

Did you know how Mirza first claimed he was messiah, then claimed he was Masseh Al Maoud (Prophet Jesus returned as Messaih in the form of Mriza Ghulam Ahmed) then he claimed he was Prophet in the end.

So my question still stands, How Ahmedis justify Mirza ghulam Ahmed as their Messiah as he didn't fulfill even one condition of messiah?

Completely irrelevant answer. and what is 34.7? care to mention? and dont start on the history of Qadiyans.

What.. you don't know what 34.7 stands for? Serious???

Ever heard of Pir Meher Ali Shah and Mirza Ghulam Ahmed debates?.

Nope.. never heard of them.

Did you know how Mirza first claimed he was messiah, then claimed he was Masseh Al Maoud (Prophet Jesus returned as Messaih in the form of Mriza Ghulam Ahmed) then he claimed he was Prophet in the end.

Did he? Really?

So my question still stands, How Ahmedis justify Mirza ghulam Ahmed as their Messiah as he didn't fulfill even one condition of messiah?

Ok the answer to this irrelevant question is ... 71.3.

Go and ponder on that one for a while. If you don't know come back, i may help you.

What.. you don't know what 34.7 stands for? Serious???

Nope.. never heard of them.

Did he? Really?

Ok the answer to this irrelevant question is ... 71.3.

Go and ponder on that one for a while. If you don't know come back, i may help you.

It's weird you don't even know Mirza Ghulam history and giving irrelevant reply in form of numerology.

^^

you are debating as if that will solve anything.

They are humans and that is where the relationship ends.
If they tried to teach us philosophy, they should be taught a lesson.

This cancer has caused enough problems, the sooner this cancer is taken care of the better.

It's weird you don't even know Mirza Ghulam history and giving irrelevant reply in form of numerology.

Why would I need to know everything Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad did? Good thing that you know it though...
And regarding the irrelevant reply, well that was the answer to your irrelevant question.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Those who are blind deaf will only select verses from holy quran which suits their propoganda and will ignore the rest. here is something for you to. Not in the form of numerology but in the form of a Link.

Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:31] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Surat 'Ali `Imran [3:132] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Those who are blind deaf will only select verses from holy quran which suits their propoganda and will ignore the rest.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

^^

you are debating as if that will solve anything.

They are humans and that is where the relationship ends.
If they tried to teach us philosophy, they should be taught a lesson.

This cancer has caused enough problems, the sooner this cancer is taken care of the better.

Yep this extremist cancer sure has caused loads of problems for Pakistan.

^^

Learn who the enemy is first.

Every muslims is not an extremist but

Every Muslim will eradicate Qadyani

All BS. Taseer was a scum period. Did he ever speak against force prostitution in Pakistan that is even committed by rich ****** elites like himself? What about acid victims? What about sexual harassment women face when they go to police station for justice? His ****** mouth would be shut then because it does not suite his master's interests! Like I said, even salman rusdie is against blasphemy laws and faces death threats so taseer's stance on agent bibi proves nothing other then the fact that he was a hypocrite.

when did any of the self-appointed Mullahs in our countries speak out about these things?

their silence is conspicuous as well, from time to time . . .

So the liberal Pakistani try to impress their western masters by parading their women half naked, and men dressed up in women's cloths? No wonder why this nation is facing punishments from Allah on daily bases.

very emotional statement yaara :)

kill them all . But never come back with religion of peace $hit.

when did any of the self-appointed Mullahs in our countries speak out about these things?

their silence is conspicuous as well, from time to time . . .

very emotional statement yaara :)

lol you bring the mullahs in debate as if im on their side. Just because I am with Islam does not mean i support every mullahs and yes those mullah who do not speak against such matters are equally as evil as these greedy politicians. In fact its the job of politicians to eradicate such evils in the society..

Back
Top Bottom