What's new

Threat to Pakistan emanates from " INDIA managed " Afghan soil ; generals told

In the light of the Turkish experience, zero tolerance needs to be shown for the proxies. Crush them wherever they are found...

Problem is that these people are in the government

We already have a zero tolerance policy.

we might have the policy but there is no implementation of the policy

The Suicide bombers are Pakistani, The Suicide Jackets used in such attacks are made in Pakistan.

The fault lies within ourselves

And we need to treat the cause, not the symptom

How do you know that they were Pakistani, has any suicide bomber ever been identified. Even if they are Pakistanis, they are just mere puppets. We need to cut of the hand that holds the string, if we can't cut the hand atleast cut the strings

Pro - Pakistani ??

But didn't Maulana Mufti Mahmud, the father of Maulana Fazlur Rehman, declare in 1971, “Thank God we were not part of the sin of making Pakistan." ??

My mistake, I confused him with someone else.

The universal opposition of virtually every significant religious group in Undivided India, indeed the entire Muslim religious establishment to Jinnah`s Pakistan movement and the Muslim League cannot be reconciled with any idea of religious origins of Pakistan. This is just one of many paradoxes that anyone who thinks of that the true reason for the creation of Pakistan was to establish a religious 'Islamic state', must unravel.

https://defence.pk/threads/ulema-and-pakistan-movement.305745/

Pakistan could not have been created without Mullah's favors dude, whatever you post will not change it. As I have said before, dont let your sectarian hatred affect your sanity.

Its funny out of all the stuff you chose to reply to this.

we might have the policy but there is no implementation of the policy

Any example?

I seriously doubt if the Accord on madrassa reforms was struck (as being claimed) . Anyway, as I said earlier, let's wait and see when (and if) this act of parliament is actually introduced by the government ...

These areas are must to be served as this where we are weak mostly as well thay external elements are taking advantages. Arrests of Afghan NDS officers is a sign that indeed we have an indirect threat from the rival through the once beloved, a growing threat so all we have to be prepared starting from in-house while keeping an eye on the doors or walls if breached. Not an easy task that we are dealing with multiple threats from inside/outside both at a time but united we can do better by recognizing the threat and countering. Actually, the Afghan theater is mostly based to divert the focus from main areas like we are doing great in Northern areas by eliminating the terrorists well. However, such distraction point (Afghan) is creating hurdles but as per development and progress, would be hectic any longer and we will continue with assured safety of Pakistan.

On the point of LEAs/Military, we are doing fine but from prospect of internal change and political approach, we are actually hit with the worst after worst cases and a reform is must for sooner & successful security from all inside/outside threats. So the burden is upon civilians as well to help-out the crucial situation. None of them elected till now, ever showed the interest to be responsible to carry the weight but personal interest, off shore wealth, properties and never full-filling greed for businesses abroad, even in the rival's land which is good enough to prove their stance for nation.

A common narrative by these politicians since long "The country is going through the hardest/crucial times." and right there, most falls for it but never learns. Not going far in past but last 2 elected tenures, compromised our security largely.

Pakistan could not have been created without Mullah's favors dude, whatever you post will not change it. As I have said before, dont let your sectarian hatred affect your sanity.

Its funny out of all the stuff you chose to reply to this.

That is just your personal opinion. The anti-Pakistan role played by the Mullahs in 1940's is well documented. The Indian Mullahs were dead against Jinnah and his Pakistan Movement. This is a well-established historical fact. Only a few outcast Mullahs supported Jinnah ..

And What sectarian hatred mate ? Read my posts on that thread carefully. All Mullahs (Deoband, Barelvi and Shia) were united against Jinnah and his demand of a separate Muslim homeland.

Any example?

1. Dr Asim,
2. Uzair Baloch
3. MQM Target Killers
4. Zardari
5. Ishaq Dar ( admission of money Laundering in front of a Magistrate )
6. Achakzai
7. Mullah Burqa
8. Mullah Fazullah
9. Asma Jahangir

I can carry on and on as the list is huge. All of them have/are harming the country one way or the other.

That is just your personal opinion. The anti-Pakistan role played by the Mullahs in 1940's is well documented. The Indian Mullahs were dead against Jinnah and his Pakistan Movement. This is a well-established historical fact. Only a few outcast Mullahs supported Jinnah ..

And What sectarian hatred mate ? Read my posts on that thread carefully. All Mullahs (Deoband, Barelvi and Shia) were united against Jinnah and his demand of a separate Muslim homeland.

Your posts are reeking sectarian hatred against deobands, you think all the terrorism happening today is because of deobands... that is outright sectarian hatred, all you can provide as an evidence is history before 1947 and a few terrorists that claim to be deobands... yeah sure, the indian arrests of "ISI terrorists" are also ISI terrorists because they claim they are ISI terrorists.

You have only posted about the people who opposed the idea of Jinnah you have either not read or dont want to read about the people who supported the idea of Jinnah.

The provinces that are mostly muslim dominated that we got were influenced not only by Jinaah and his character but also because of the ulema who supported him.

You think this was the work of a "few outcast ulema" ? use some common sense, Bangladesh and Pakistan make up a larger majority of Muslims than Muslims of India you cannot have the support of all those Muslims by a few outcast ulema.

The fact that Jinnah got support of such a large Muslim popularity speaks for itself that the people opposing the idea of Pakistan did not have as much influence, which in turns renders your point useless.

Dont hate a sect just because you are told to.

1. Dr Asim,
2. Uzair Baloch
3. MQM Target Killers
4. Zardari
5. Ishaq Dar ( admission of money Laundering in front of a Magistrate )
6. Achakzai
7. Mullah Burqa
8. Mullah Fazullah
9. Asma Jahangir

I can carry on and on as the list is huge. All of them have/are harming the country one way or the other.

We all can agree that taking action against them all will have much graver impact on us than TTP.
Remember Bugti?

We all can agree that taking action against them all will have much graver impact on us than TTP.
Remember Bugti?

I understand that, and thats the reason i said that there are policies but for what ever reasons there is no implementation.

Your posts are reeking sectarian hatred against deobands, you think all the terrorism happening today is because of deobands... that is outright sectarian hatred, all you can provide as an evidence is history before 1947 and a few terrorists that claim to be deobands... yeah sure, the indian arrests of "ISI terrorists" are also ISI terrorists because they claim they are ISI terrorists.

You have only posted about the people who opposed the idea of Jinnah you have either not read or dont want to read about the people who supported the idea of Jinnah.

The provinces that are mostly muslim dominated that we got were influenced not only by Jinaah and his character but also because of the ulema who supported him.

You think this was the work of a "few outcast ulema" ? use some common sense, Bangladesh and Pakistan make up a larger majority of Muslims than Muslims of India you cannot have the support of all those Muslims by a few outcast ulema.

The fact that Jinnah got support of such a large Muslim popularity speaks for itself that the people opposing the idea of Pakistan did not have as much influence, which in turns renders your point useless.

Dont hate a sect just because you are told to

You know Azlan haider is right no matter how many songs you sing about deoband mullahs you can't change the history that these mullahs did not support Jinnah at all.

Your posts are reeking sectarian hatred against deobands,

It's not hatred against Deobandis that you see in my posts, It's hatred against Terrorism and Terrorists ...

So instead of accusing others of spreading sectarian hatred (for stating plain facts), better do some introspection

You know Azlan haider is right no matter how many songs you sing about deoband mullahs you can't change the history that these mullahs did not support Jinnah at all.

well its not just mullahs, ANP was also against the creation of Pakistan

However, at the same time there was an acknowledgment that a network of "facilitators" within the country provided an enabling environment for the external enemy.

ANP was founded in 1986

Pakistan was created in 1947

ANP was called NAP before, its founder was Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, he was against the creation of Pakistan and later on even refused to be buried in Pakistan.

ANP was called NAP before, its founder was Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, he was against the creation of Pakistan and later on even refused to be buried in Pakistan.

Well, NAP was not a Pashtun Nationalist Party. It was founded in East Pakistan in 1957

NAP (Wali) was founded in 1967 (after splitting from NAP)

Yes, Bacha Khan was against partition.

But unlike Mullahs he wasn't a hypocrite. He stood for what he believed in.

It's not hatred against Deobandis that you see in my posts, It's hatred against Terrorism and Terrorists ...

So instead of accusing others of spreading sectarian hatred (for stating plain facts), better do some introspection

You are under a misconception that the root cause of terrorism is deoband ideology, which it is not, have you read deoband ideology? No!.

Your only basis on the claim is, "terrorist say they are deobands" which is flawed in itself.
You havent replied to any of my counter claims.

Nope, he is pointing against "all mullahs"... all sects, not just deobands.
Have you guys really not read about Mullahs supporting the idea of Pakistan? Who do you think Allama Iqbal was?
There is a reason Allama Iqbal was called "Allama". Allama literally means "molvi" which means "Mullah"

I understand that, and thats the reason i said that there are policies but for what ever reasons there is no implementation.

That my friend is true, unfortunately.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom