What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

So why don't IAF strike the bridge? The whole world knows why...but some Indians do not

Than you will be dissappointed.
Ask your leadership to declare a war with India first... then IAF would make you happy by distroying your bridges....what's the hurr, fan boy.

Ask your leadership to declare a war with India first... then IAF would make you happy by distroying your bridges....what's the hurr, fan boy.

Why can't you destroy the bridge? Why the IAF?

I posted a question on the air launch air to ground Brahmos a few month ago. But no reply.

First of all I am not a military expert but I believe today there is no such thing as a air launch Brahmos... right ? :blink:

Secondly Brahmos was designed as a anti ship missile so it fly over the flat sea.
How will it work over a mountainous terrain ? :what:

Thirdly I think it is a waste of expensive asset to use the SUXX whatever to launch long range ground attack cruise missiles. Don't you think.

Look what clever Chinese use...1st generation nuclear bomber.
Can carry 6 missiles ! :cheesy:

Look what US use...An old nuclear bomber.

Brilliant .You have no idea Brahmos missile development project.Your bomber can speed up to maximum mach 0.9. you are right that they can carry 6 missiles.But that bomber is just a sitting duck ,when ripple firing of SAM system like Akash and s300 happens against it.You can use a bomber against an enemy country only if you have acquired air superiorty against that country.
I dont think Chinese forces ,PLAAF can easily enforce air superiority in the Indian Airspace.Actually it is impossible and that they dont have that much capability ,our air defense system is formidable.and
India is also a large country.:police:

Su -30 MkI can speed up to mach 2.35 and it can carry Brahmos at that speed.Our Indian establishment already began to modify Su-30mki for that .Brahmos already have naval version ,land version and air launched version is also
developing rapidly .Brahmos block 3 can target and destroy hardened facilities
in mountain terrain ,IA already test steep dive system that has application in mountain terrain.Su -30mki can launch Brahmos and then return to the air base
before chinese launch SAM system:-).

Last edited:
will not harder than that you use Brahmos bombing the target in china.
we are not invincible, but seems you think Brahmos is invincible.

67 87? know some about it, solved by high ranking official of China and India through diplomatic channel, I know your army want another war with China, for avenging 1962 failure, and in your plan you will win, the war not happened at last, you can say anything that how good you are, forcing china back, China is coward etc, but for China, we don't care, for us, 1962 war is a real happened war, and the end is that we China won.
BTW, you guys needn't to get out of your 1967&1987 non-happened war that you india will win in you paper plan!

As a weopon system BRAHMOS is invincible. that is 100% sure when it is in air nobody cant intercept that ,But usin invincible what I means that about two countries like India and China.No one is invincible.:coffee:

All China has to do is push all the Snow from mountains in Tibet down and all the Indian soldiers will get buried instantly.

Now that's very funny。

And interesting and cost-effective too。:enjoy:

will not harder than that you use Brahmos bombing the target in china.
we are not invincible, but seems you think Brahmos is invincible.

67 87? know some about it, solved by high ranking official of China and India through diplomatic channel, I know your army want another war with China, for avenging 1962 failure, and in your plan you will win, the war not happened at last, you can say anything that how good you are, forcing china back, China is coward etc, but for China, we don't care, for us, 1962 war is a real happened war, and the end is that we China won.
BTW, you guys needn't to get out of your 1967&1987 non-happened war that you india will win in you paper plan!

Please get some knowledge man .Actually Indian Army become true professional because of you.Indian Army services has both stage before 1962 and after 1962.We think when there is dispute chinese leaders will use diplomatic negotitation.But all you done is that back stabbing and cheating ,it is easy to attack an army that is poorly equipped and less in numbers.Indian army has no idea about chinese plan .they think you are good guys . At that 12000 Indian Army against 80000 Chinese Army .without air support one can assume what will happen .All 12000 soldieres fight very well ,But after initial failing Chinese Army attack like several waves. But attacking Indian Army, you rapidly change their nature,It become 3rd largest army .And result of that rapid modernization
is seen in the 1971 Indo-Pak war .Actually Chinese can complete their objectives? .I dont think so.
may be you get some wasteland,and your primary objective Arunachal Pradesh is still our state.
By defending chinese invasion IA earn respect ,heart and minds of natives in Arunachal Pradesh.
But chinese earn mistrust of 1.2 billion people and then world is also suspicious about your activities.

Actually I like chinese action ,you made a true professional ,dedicated army and a powerful nation by your activities.otherwise we cant make to advanced missile techonolgy like today.Actuall I love that part.

Uh-huh,just 50,000 Indian soldiers ?! o_O

1394196.jpg

2647720264739344216.jpg

W020130508383206882148.jpg

10421W5B-0.jpg

6351716148335177821.jpg

u=3071648047,2408967447&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Posting these pictures must have given you some confidence. Isn't it?

Titling the thread such a "good" name show you indian low IQ!

Are indian army a professional army?!!!!!!

Do you have any doubt that?.Ask pak terrorist they will teach you.After all Indian Army rivals is not buddhist monks ,but welltrained ,battle hardened,well equipped terrorist .World can see chinese army superior strength when you attack vietnam ,Chinese heroes is slaughtered by guerillas in vietnam consistin man and woman.:rofl:

Like, all the Indians have to do is pi$$ on the plains below and drown all the Chinese soldiers!! :p:

Stupid response to a stupid post by you! 8-)

How would this work? Only in India would water flow up hill?

That is a tiny tiny part of the PLA Army。

And they are not among the best equipped,for India is not a stragetically important direction for China。

As a matter of fact,the two brigades(one armour and one mechanized) and few frontiers regiments and artillery columns that come under the Tibetan Command are enough to keep India in check。

One must not waste his resources on something not worthy。

The only ways India would not face defeat vs China is to
1) Allow US soldiers to take over the China/Indian borders. Keep Indian troops out of the war.
2) Do not get into a fight with China.

Back
Top Bottom