What's new

Thousands flee Hong Kong for UK, fearing China crackdown

Have fun having their kids bullied by white trash :D
Better than the kids being orphaned by the CCP
Hey Tibetan refugee in India you don’t speak for India , wether I want to join or not is not up to you , now go back to live in your concentration camp
No need to foam at the mouth wannabe refugee. In democracies people can speak freely. Get on a yak like your fellow Chinese refugees and beg for refuge to India. You will soon see for yourself. Hahaha

What does a story of some guy (Russian?) spending a few years getting a permanent residency status in mainland China to work and live have to do with 100,000 Chinese students in the UK? Did you handout 100,000 of them last year to desperate UK people applying or something? If not...why not...probably because you have limits...just like the UK...which you can't figure out.
No, he is a American. You just showing you how ignorance you are.
Apparently refugees from 5th world China. Hahahha

Yeah, super power Indian if I can help you get your climax. :no:

No need to foam at the mouth wannabe refugee. In democracies people can speak freely. Get on a yak like your fellow Chinese refugees and beg for refuge to India. You will soon see for yourself. Hahaha
Refuge IN India? Only Tibetans go there mate, India is a cesspool. I mean literally.

Where's the waste of development? Uighurs who contribute to society are richly rewarded. Extremists are suppressed. Removal of terrorists, accessories to their actions and their willful supporters is the right and duty of any government. I was very skeptical of Xi when he assumed office, but I slowly changed my mind when I saw his decisive action in securing the prosperity of the Chinese people.

1950s Soviet Union had many people that sympathised with their system in Western Europe and North America. But after crackdowns in Czechslovakia and Hungary, these sympathetic people turned against Soviets. The consequences was that Soviets had less allies in West. Whereas western intelligence had plenty of allies in East. 1970s and 1980s, western spy agencies infiltration spend up demise of Soviet Union.

The lesson, which I suspect you will ignore, is too many stories are coming out in Xinjiang and HK for people outside china to ignore. Even my pro chinese stance has cooled, I bet many more people seeing China negatively now because of Xi policies. Lack of soft power will hamper China.

Refuge IN India? Only Tibetans go there mate, India is a cesspool. I mean literally.
With world's largest slum population why would it not be
1612312487959.png

Cheerleader in shining armor to the rescue

Read my post above yours. Does it sound like cheerleading. Indians are worst Cheerleaders, praise white man, publicly, then scam them behind their back.

Definition of slums in China and India are different. Indians eat less calories than Cote d'Ivoire while Chinese eat same calories as the Netherlands. Slums in India = starvation, "slums" in China means just a little dirty.
Whine that UN, they published that document, not to me
Read my post above yours. Does it sound like cheerleading.
My apologies, I take back what I said

My posts to Chinese members are often realities they chose to ignore and escape

No, he is a American. You just showing you how ignorance you are.

Ok, so what does one American have to do with 100,000 Chinese in the UK?

BTW here are the number of Chinese who can flash a new US citizen card in the US. This doesn't include the other thousands that can flash a residency card.

1612313672300.png

You really think that many Americans can do (nevermind would do) the same a year in China?
Or do they mostly all come back? Like most of the 100,000 Chinese students in the UK have to do...

Last edited:
Ok, so what does one American have to do with 100,000 Chinese in the UK?

BTW here are the number of Chinese who can flash a new US citizen card in the US. This doesn't include the other thousands that can flash a residency card.

View attachment 713032

You really think that many Americans can do (nevermind would do) the same a year in China?
Or do they mostly all come back? Like most of the 100,000 Chinese students in the UK have to do...

So far less immigrants from China than Mexico, India and Philippines. Almost as much from all of China as Cuba, Vietnam and Dominica.

This is actually amazing. Indians are going to push you out of your own neighborhoods, reduce your property values and turn your neighborhood into Little Mumbai.

You'd wish you had more Chinese immigrants but alas, they were driven away by Trump.

Last edited:
With world's largest slum population why would it not be
View attachment 713027
Wiki warrior, the original article is here, regardless of its 'accuracy', lol, the 'data' is almost 20 years old... and note the location of the conference, then everything is clear...lmao...
1612321237607.png

And most importantly:
'Slum' has different criteria, just like your 2 dollar middle class are also called 'middle class', same as those who have a million dollar house...LMAO...
According to that 'report', South Korea also has the same level of of slum percentage as india, I don't know if Seoul slum looks like mumbai slums?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
1612322276134.png

But we know in our standard of slum, your entire india of 1.3 billion all live in the worst slums:

Now, wiki warriors, here comes the world's largest slum:
And here comes the largest super duper glamorous CBD of the world:
:enjoy:

Those Tibetans are not refugees, they are your daddies. despite being the world's biggest beggar, india still have to feed their 100,000 Tibetan daddies...

Last edited:
Those who get naturalized in 2016-2018 likely applied in 2014-2016.

Well the number stayed high in 2019...making it initiated in 2017 under Trump by you logic.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 9.44.49 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom