What's new

Thousands flee Hong Kong for UK, fearing China crackdown

How did you get the conclusion most mainland Chinese hate HKers' guts now?
Because when HKers call you "支那人” and "蝗虫” and bow to US flag, you are definitely not gonna like them. Are you mainland Chinese or what?

Why don't China leave HK and Taiwan alone as a free nation?

China certainly losing "propaganda" war. I hope its propaganda, because the stories coming out by various sources are disturbing. I am inclined to listen because human beings are capable of doing that, sadly.

It's rather simple logic to understand. Every media outlet in the world is in cahoots with each other to slam defenseless China (even those dbl-crossing Russians!). They all meet twice a month dreaming up new ugly stories. Luckily the CCP has their own media outlet to be a beacon of truth in such a horrible world.

Why Pakistan doesn't give up Kashmir then?

YES
Don't know what you want to express.
Why don't China leave HK and Taiwan alone as a free nation?
There is no why. It's law.
It's rather simple logic to understand. Every media outlet in the world is in cahoots with each other to slam defenseless China (even those dbl-crossing Russians!). They all meet twice a month dreaming up new ugly stories. Luckily the CCP has their own media outlet to be a beacon of truth in such a horrible world.
You have wrong understanding of the World.

Don't know what you want to express.
I mean most Chinese hate HKers' guts. I'm serious. We know majority HKers are traitors. Let's not pretend believing most HKers accept their Chinese idendities. They cooperated with US at the peak time of US attacking China.

I mean most Chinese hate HKers' guts. I'm serious. We know majority HKers are traitors. Let's not pretend believing most HKers accept their Chinese idendities. They cooperated with US at the peak time of US attacking China.
That's your delusion. I have personal relationship with lots of HKers. Most of them love our great country. Some married European wifes still like to live in Hongkong and open company in Shenzhen.

True, arrogance is not the first word that pops into people's minds when they think of the Chinese people's opinion of themselves...
To be arrogant, you need some achievements too - either historic or present. To the democratic civilized world, China has only provided comic relief.

That's your delusion. I have personal relationship with lots of HKers. Most of them love our great country. Some married European wifes still like to live in Hongkong and open company in Shenzhen.
No. Let's accept the reality. MOST HKers are traitors. All polls showed most HKers don't accept their Chinese idendity. The riot was supported by most HKers. Otherwise it could not be in this big scale and lasted so long.

No. Let's accept the reality. MOST HKers are traitors. All polls showed most HKers don't accept their Chinese idendity. The riot was supported by most HKers. Otherwise it could not be in this big scale and lasted so long.
You are either idiot or being paranoid. Check your posts: if. ..if.. . otherwise...those are all your delusion.

I didn't hear most mainland Chinese hate HKers' guts now.
Yeah. It is because China's media banned hateful comments to HKers. Do you have doubt the fact that Mainland Chinese hate Taiwanese? But still you could barely hear any news about how we hate Taiwanese in the mainstream media.
You are either idiot or being paranoid. Check your posts: if. ..if.. . otherwise...those are all your delusion.
I also said polls in HK had said everything.

Back
Top Bottom