What's new

Those who help and provide shelter to terrorists can’t be spared now: Modi's threat to Pakistan

RuheTag

Reaction score
While India accuses Pakistan of sheltering what they call Terrorists, Modi ji have issued a new threat today to its neighbor.

"Without naming Pakistan, PM Modi sent out a stern message on terrorism when he said that those who help terrorists and provide them shelter cannot be spared now."

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...gh-ram-leela-vijay-dashami-terrorism-3077289/

Is "Surgical Strike II" coming soon? Or this is part of new Normal , i.e. Sabre Rattling on a weekly basis?

1. While India accuses Pakistan of sheltering what they call Terrorists, Modi ji have issued a new threat today to its neighbor.
"Without naming Pakistan, PM Modi sent out a stern message on terrorism when he said that those who help terrorists and provide them shelter cannot be spared now."

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...gh-ram-leela-vijay-dashami-terrorism-3077289/

Is "Surgical Strike II" coming soon? Or this is part of new Normal , i.e. Sabre Rattling on a weekly basis?
indian forces are fighting Freedom fighters since last two days and at Pathankot they took five days to kill 4 but with Sir Gi Kal strike they claim to kill 70 terrorists and 8 launch pads in 4 hours!

Who cares specially after bogus surgical strikes Pakistani brothers don't buy Modi's fake and pompous threats, They just need a person like Sir Gen Pervez Musharaf to muzzle the mouth of barking dog.

He didn't even took anyone's name and you guys are getting all worked up.

He didn't even took anyone's name and you guys are getting all worked up.
Every body knows from where he is speaking and what he means but those who pointing fingers at others must understand that they are himself doing for what they are accusing even openly admitting it by sheltering Baloch terrorists in India. He is just a shameless creature who are making a fun of whole Indian nation what a criminal joker and confused man he is.

Every body knows from where he is speaking and what he means but those who pointing fingers at others must understand that they are himself doing for what they are accusing even openly admitting it by sheltering Baloch terrorists in India. He is just a shameless creature who are making a fun of whole Indian nation what a criminal joker and confused man he is.
Bugati is just an asylum seeker in India. Talk to us about him being a terrorist when the UN says so. For you Modi may be a criminal joker but for us he's the prime minister and the power center in India, talking about the power center we all know the real capabilities of ure pime minister Mia Nawaz Sharif.

Bugati is just an asylum seeker in India. Talk to us about him being a terrorist when the UN says so. For you Modi may be a criminal joker but for us he's the prime minister and the power center in India, talking about the power center we all know the real capabilities of ure pime minister Mia Nawaz Sharif.
Just wait When they allow Kashmiri leaders to get the asylum I will see Indian @SSS on fire and then I would like to see the face of Modi
BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg

Just wait When they allow Kashmiri leaders to get the asylum I will see Indian @SSS on fire and then I would like to see the face of Modi
BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg

LOL....India will be laughing if kashmri leader will take asylum in pakistan. Only they are not so stupid :(

But I wish you all the best.

Back
Top Bottom