What's new

Those who help and provide shelter to terrorists can’t be spared now: Modi's threat to Pakistan

None of the words used in my post qualify for that and Modi is a murderer and the butcher of the Gujarat and nothing will change that fact we shall call him the way he deserves.

I have reported both the posts & leave it to the Mods to decide.

Modi has forgotten the History of Sub continent how his ancestors butts were kicked by Muslims time and time again for more than a thousand years I guess Hindus needs a lesson again to remind them of their place otherwise brainwashed dogs like Modi wont stop barking.
Not again !

Thousand years ! When did the 1000 years start & finish ?

Meanwhile , get well soon.

Modi has forgotten the History of Sub continent how his ancestors butts were kicked by Muslims time and time again for more than a thousand years I guess Hindus needs a lesson again to remind them of their place otherwise brainwashed dogs like Modi wont stop barking.

As I recall on PDF ppl were claiming IVC as there ancestor not Arabic.

indian forces are fighting Freedom fighters since last two days and at Pathankot they took five days to kill 4 but with Sir Gi Kal strike they claim to kill 70 terrorists and 8 launch pads in 4 hours!

Those fighters got their freedom.. there is difference between counter attack on hidden target in huge building to targets in open space..

Not again !

Thousand years ! When did the 1000 years start & finish ?

Meanwhile , get well soon.

Ignorance is a blessing for brain washed Hindus like you .

In 998 AD, the Turkish conqueror, Mahmud of Ghazni, succeeded his father, and established a huge empire in Central Asia, with capital at Ghazni, the present-day South Kabul. He was 27 years old then and the first ruler to get the title as "Sultan", which means authority, thereby implying his power and strength. For 17 times, he attacked India during the period between 1000 and 1027 AD, a significant event in the history of India.

He was coming from Turkey to beat your A$$es in Sub continent time and again just imagine and that's precisely a 1000 years ago and since then Hindu are being routinely beaten by Muslims which led to hundred of years of Muslim rules later under Mughals where your and Modi ancestors were bowing infront of them day in and day out offering their daughters which no body accepted except Akbar.

That's what the reality of Hindus is and this is why it amuses us when we see key board kids like you brag of your bravery under leadership of castrated man Modi

In 998 AD, the Turkish conqueror, Mahmud of Ghazni, succeeded his father, and established a huge empire in Central Asia, with capital at Ghazni, the present-day South Kabul. He was 27 years old then and the first ruler to get the title as "Sultan", which means authority, thereby implying his power and strength. For 17 times, he attacked India during the period between 1000 and 1027 AD, a significant event in the history of India.

He was coming from Turkey to beat your A$$es in Sub continent time and again just imagine and that's precisely a 1000 years ago and since then Hindu are being routinely beaten by Muslims which led to hundred of years of Muslim rules later under Mughals where your and Modi ancestors were bowing infront of them day in and day out offering their daughters which no body accepted except Akbar.

That's what the reality of Hindus is and this is why it amuses us when we see key board kids like you brag of your bravery under leadership of castrated man Modi

I didnt expect anything better, is this what they teach you in school ?

Your math & history needs improvment

Very Convincing :lol:

second_img2.jpg

I didnt expect anything better, is this what they teach you in school ?

Your math & history needs improvment
My sympathies are with you but its my duty to get you rid of this brainwashing done by your media, elders and RSS terrorists like Modi.

In 998 AD, the Turkish conqueror, Mahmud of Ghazni, succeeded his father, and established a huge empire in Central Asia, with capital at Ghazni, the present-day South Kabul. He was 27 years old then and the first ruler to get the title as "Sultan", which means authority, thereby implying his power and strength. For 17 times, he attacked India during the period between 1000 and 1027 AD, a significant event in the history of India

One time hurts too but this Turkish guy did it 17 times ....
http://www.mapsofindia.com/history/battles/mahmud-ghazni-invasions-of-india.html

Just to make details more vivid and I like this one the most among those 17 .

1024: Somnath: Mahmud sacked the temple and is reported to have personally hammered the temple's gilded Lingam to pieces and the stone fragments were carted back to Ghazni, where they were incorporated into the steps of the city's new Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) in 1026. He placed a new king on the throne in Gujarat as a tributary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_of_Ghazni

And Ghazni was not the first one Muslims started beating Hindus 2-3 hundred years before him as well.

But I guess even if you digest this much truth today that's enough otherwise you will get constipated to see where you guys stand and how we Muslims took turns on your ancestors at our convenience and what a coward Hindus were and still are btw I heard 2 Kashmiri Muslims are beating hundreds of fully armed Hindus again in Pampore, Kashmir for last 2 days ...What a pity

If you are taught in school some fake history rebuke me with some links and facts from some non Hindu sources like I provided on the other hand I have countless links to how Hindus were used to beg mercy from Muslims but I don't want to make you hate yourself for being a Hindu but atleast stop this fake stupid bravado.

You guys should be happy that we gave you a bigger chunk in 47 owing to your large poor population and thankful to UN that we stopped at their request in 48 in Kashmir when you ran to UN begging ceasefire otherwise today our border would have been till Nepal in east and delhi in south .

Last edited:
My sympathies are with you but its my duty to get you rid of this brainwashing done by your media, elders and RSS terrorists like Modi.

In 998 AD, the Turkish conqueror, Mahmud of Ghazni, succeeded his father, and established a huge empire in Central Asia, with capital at Ghazni, the present-day South Kabul. He was 27 years old then and the first ruler to get the title as "Sultan", which means authority, thereby implying his power and strength. For 17 times, he attacked India during the period between 1000 and 1027 AD, a significant event in the history of India

1024: Somnath: Mahmud sacked the temple and is reported to have personally hammered the temple's Lingam to pieces and the stone fragments were carted back to Ghazni, where they were incorporated into the steps of the city's new Jama Masjid (FridayMosque) in 1026. He placed a new king on the throne in Gujarat as a tributary. His return detoured across the Thar Desert to avoid the armies of Ajmer and other allies on his return.

And Ghazni was not the first one Muslims started beating Hindus 2-3 hundred years before him as well.

But I guess even if you digest this much truth today that's enough otherwise you will get constipated to see where you guys stand and how we Muslims took turns on your ancestors at our convenience and what a coward Hindus were and still are btw I heard 2 Kashmiri Muslims are beating hundreds of Hindus again in Pampore, Kashmir for last 2 days ...What a pity

Here is some truth for your to digest.

Historic record of Malik Ayaz with this lover Mahmud of Gazni.

Homosexual%2BSamesex%2BGay%2BKing%2BMahmud%2Bof%2BGhazni%2B%2528Censored%2529.jpg

Remind me again, does Islam allow Sodomy ? So is he a "muslim" ???

http://www.mapsofindia.com/history/battles/mahmud-ghazni-invasions-of-india.html

1024: Somnath: Mahmud sacked the temple and is reported to have personally hammered the temple's gilded Lingam to pieces and the stone fragments were carted back to Ghazni, where they were incorporated into the steps of the city's new Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) in 1026. He placed a new king on the throne in Gujarat as a tributary. His return detoured across the Thar Desert to avoid the armies of Ajmer and other allies on his return.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_of_Ghazni

But I guess even if you digest this much truth today that's enough otherwise you will get constipated to see where you guys stand and how we Muslims took turns on your ancestors at our convenience and what a coward Hindus were and still are btw I heard 2 Kashmiri Muslims are beating hundreds of Hindus again in Pampore, Kashmir for last 2 days ...What a pity

If you are done with your gibberish , explain the 1000 years which was the point when you began your unnecessary tirade.

When did they start & finish ?

Back
Top Bottom