What's new

Those who help and provide shelter to terrorists can’t be spared now: Modi's threat to Pakistan

If you are done with your gibberish , explain the 1000 years which was the point when you began your unnecessary tirade.

When did they start & finish ?

I provided the links kiddo if you can read English go n read

I provided the links kiddo if you can read English go n read

Which is why I have provided Authentic pictures of your ISLAMIC HERO.

As they say, a picture is equal to a thousand words. Don't you agree ?

Let it be.... for some ignorance is bliss!

Pakistans only 30% Population has some Indian origin and that too mostly from Sikhs rest 70 % is from Persian, Arabic , Aryan and Turk origin I myself am from Turk origin my ancestors moved to Persia in 13th century and later to Balochistan and then to Delhi and Lahore in 16th century.

How about India as a whole? Providing shelter to a mass murderer like Modi and electing him as their Prime Minister!

While India accuses Pakistan of sheltering what they call Terrorists, Modi ji have issued a new threat today to its neighbor.

"Without naming Pakistan, PM Modi sent out a stern message on terrorism when he said that those who help terrorists and provide them shelter cannot be spared now."

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...gh-ram-leela-vijay-dashami-terrorism-3077289/

Is "Surgical Strike II" coming soon? Or this is part of new Normal , i.e. Sabre Rattling on a weekly basis?

These RSS terrorists are bringing it upon themselves as Hitler brought it upon himself. Their terrorism has crossed all limits.

Enjoy it, what are you cribbing about then ?

We're all enjoying the Bollywood dramas, perhap the indian army should hire Sylvester Stalone as the director. He can show it the way it should be done.

I have a strong feelings Mr. Modi Sr. (Modi's father) was threatening his neighbors while planting his seed and hence that quality became a very strong part of Modi's personality.

Ignorance is a blessing for brain washed Hindus like you .

In 998 AD, the Turkish conqueror, Mahmud of Ghazni, succeeded his father, and established a huge empire in Central Asia, with capital at Ghazni, the present-day South Kabul. He was 27 years old then and the first ruler to get the title as "Sultan", which means authority, thereby implying his power and strength. For 17 times, he attacked India during the period between 1000 and 1027 AD, a significant event in the history of India.

He was coming from Turkey to beat your A$$es in Sub continent time and again just imagine and that's precisely a 1000 years ago and since then Hindu are being routinely beaten by Muslims which led to hundred of years of Muslim rules later under Mughals where your and Modi ancestors were bowing infront of them day in and day out offering their daughters which no body accepted except Akbar.

That's what the reality of Hindus is and this is why it amuses us when we see key board kids like you brag of your bravery under leadership of castrated man Modi
Bro don't waste your energy on a troll...He is just a troll and wastes time.

Operation Ginger in 2011 was a large-scale surgical strike. Why is Manohar Parrikar quiet on the Army's valour? Is [it] not blatant politicisation?” Congress communication chief Randeep Singh Surjewala asked, adding “Converting national security into an event management exercise to polish the image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is extremely unfortunate.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...cal-strikes-claim/article9212104.ece?w=alauto

Can any member shed more light on Operation Ginger? Where it was conducted, by whom, against whom?

if it was conducted by Hanumans?

Back
Top Bottom