What's new

The US took Osama bin Laden out; would Modi order a cross border strike to take out the terrorist Ma

National interests need to be protected at all costs.

Take out terrorists should be high on agenda of modi

And Modi is a terrorist, he killed thousands in Gujrat.
Indian army is terorist, they killed thousands in Kashmir.
Kill Bhoshen Yadev is a terrorist, col. prohit is a terrorist.
Serving justice to Indian terrorists should be priority of Pakistan.

This vedio

From a former SSG commando and Pakistani Army General sums up why India has to respond with IRON WILL and determination

Blatant acts of aggression & then outright lies by the state for years

Indians do not blame average citizen but the state has a terrible record globally

be it KARGIL OBL in ABBOTABHD your leaders get caught out by their lies

MODI & AJIT DOVAL have to play hard ball ,,,, unfortunately its the only message the PAK ARMY & Isi understand

Oh please don't compare yourself to the US,You can never do what they did. All you can do is talk,boast and brag on the internet.

US took out UBL because Obama had to be re-elected. I will watch second half of 2018 / early 2019 keenly. It is that time when Modi will act.
Act and do what? Cry to trump? :rofl:

What idiots Indians are!! They do same posturing to China as they do to Pakistan. They think they are superpower. They actually make such a fool of themselves.

This vedio

From a former SSG commando and Pakistani Army General sums up why India has to respond with IRON WILL and determination

Blatant acts of aggression & then outright lies by the state for years

Indians do not blame average citizen but the state has a terrible record globally

be it KARGIL OBL in ABBOTABHD your leaders get caught out by their lies

MODI & AJIT DOVAL have to play hard ball ,,,, unfortunately its the only message the PAK ARMY & Isi understand

They can play hard ball, what we call kanchay in Pakistan, with their own balls, once we have chopped them and handover in platter. We will clap from them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol give it a rest. India is not US. There is a huge difference in capability to be able to carry out such an operation. The delusions of grandeur are getting worse by the minute.

Very provocative article from a Canadian politician.

I am not sure about the capability of Indian agencies to carry out Mossad like operations against its violent opponents but I am sure that Indian politicians will not approve such an action and Modi is no exception. Eliminating terrorists like Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar will not solve the issue as others will replace them. We have to kill the very idea of terror. Free movement of Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar in Pakistan gives India a better weapon to act against Pakistan.

As regards to China vetoing Indian move against Masood Azhar actually works in our favour. It highlights the terror association of Pakistan and undermines China. And its difficult to understand why we are after NSG membership when we have got all the waivers that serve our purpose unless the US has some ulterior plans to denuclearize Pakistan by disallowing possession of nukes by a non NSG member or something like that...( sounds quite like some conspiracy theory).
For the border adventures by China, it will stop once the 17th Mountain Corps is commissioned and Rafales squadrons are ready. Its been going on for years and we don't need to suddenly get hyper about it.

However, its nice to see a sr. Canadian politician and Minister of Indian origin still showing interest in India's strategic matters. Looks like PIO/OCI diplomacy is working fine for India.

Spot on....If India follows and emilinates Azar by force, rather it will create more symathy for Pakistan politically which is more dangerous for us than current status quo...It is always win win scenario to push your agenda through diplomacy without firing a single bullet.

Our target for next 20 year to really avoid unnecessary war mongering.....We have different priorities...If Kashmir would like to waste another generation, let them waste it...But rest of the India should pay the price for then by going for unwanted war unless and otherwise Pakistan initiates it.

US took out UBL because Obama had to be re-elected. I will watch second half of 2018 / early 2019 keenly. It is that time when Modi will act.
:rofl: Billi kay khawab mein chichray wo bi sooor kay hahaha

Then Gujarat will expand till iran .:lol:

Next you will ask proof for gravity and earth is not the center of the solar system.

My foolish Indian friend was Pakistan not India until we took it from you. Now answer that. You will cry eternally but you will never set foot on our land. Read and weep

ObL was never taken out and he was always under pak military. When there was no need for obl he was disposed of. The Pakistani military was complicit.

BUT I ASK WHERE IS THE PROOF OF HIS DEATH? Just because your gora masters tell you he is dead doesn't mean he is dead. Americans also lost helicopters during that raid and there are very credible reports on the ground of Pakistani helicopters in.the air at the time so they had assistance.

As for India doing this type of operation....I can only pi55 myself laughing

My foolish Indian friend was Pakistan not India until we took it from you. Now answer that. You will cry eternally but you will never set foot on our land. Read and weep

ObL was never taken out and he was always under pak military. When there was no need for obl he was disposed of. The Pakistani military was complicit.

BUT I ASK WHERE IS THE PROOF OF HIS DEATH? Just because your gora masters tell you he is dead doesn't mean he is dead. Americans also lost helicopters during that raid and there are very credible reports on the ground of Pakistani helicopters in.the air at the time so they had assistance.

As for India doing this type of operation....I can only pi55 myself laughing

The difference between US and India is that US has no need to make up OBL raid. On the other hand, the whole world know that India made up the surgical strike buzz word.

So much delusion can only be expected by a brainwashed Pakistani , Even after catching you people pants down , you are still in denial . Its like arguing with a 4 year old . Hell your pathetic media were printing they were wining the war when India steam rolled over the Pakistani army in just 17 days. Just google 1971 Pakistan , enough said .

Any jarhead can stand and put claims taller than Himalaya, but he has to provide proofs. Yes I agree in India he doesn't need to provide proofs, because there lives Hanuman army and Hanuman Prime Minister.

In reality this Hanuman army men don't have even proper food to fill their stomach

The moment you provide proofs for your sir-ji-kal strikes, I will believe you. But sorry I can't buy usual banyia BS

Agreed India is not USA.

But it did not stop India grabbing saichen in 84 or retaking kargil

It did not stop 1971

And it will not resume talks or cricket or trade.

Your efforts to raise Kashmir India with India will never happen .

Modi has closed the book

As result of modi refusing point blank to even talk at junior level you guys are stuck.

Kashmir is been killed off on Indian agenda very clever ploy no talks until terror support ceased

Really it's just excuses India will never talk full stop

Modi have just two bawasirs one in normal place another in mouth and that's all he good in after butchering his own people be in Gujarat or Kashmir. Hanuman soldiers only act in fake strikes in reality no Indian have ballz to even look into eyes of Pakistan.
Cross border strike my axx just dream about it and you pay heavy price for it.
How was bangladesh created son ?
Indian soldiers look down on pak soldiers not into their eyes:lol:

Very provocative article from a Canadian politician.

I am not sure about the capability of Indian agencies to carry out Mossad like operations against its violent opponents but I am sure that Indian politicians will not approve such an action and Modi is no exception. Eliminating terrorists like Hafiz Saeed or Masood Azhar will not solve the issue as others will replace them. We have to kill the very idea of terror. Free movement of Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar in Pakistan gives India a better weapon to act against Pakistan.

As regards to China vetoing Indian move against Masood Azhar actually works in our favour. It highlights the terror association of Pakistan and undermines China. And its difficult to understand why we are after NSG membership when we have got all the waivers that serve our purpose unless the US has some ulterior plans to denuclearize Pakistan by disallowing possession of nukes by a non NSG member or something like that...( sounds quite like some conspiracy theory).
For the border adventures by China, it will stop once the 17th Mountain Corps is commissioned and Rafales squadrons are ready. Its been going on for years and we don't need to suddenly get hyper about it.

However, its nice to see a sr. Canadian politician and Minister of Indian origin still showing interest in India's strategic matters. Looks like PIO/OCI diplomacy is working fine for India.

Do you really really believe India is innocent in all of this? If Pakistan harbors Masood Azhar then India harbors Brahamdagh Bugti, if India claims of terrorist camps along the LOC in Kashmir sending terrorists in India then Pakistan claims of the 13 Indian consulates along the Pak-Afghan border training and sending terrorists in Pakistan. If India claims of capturing Ajmal Kasab then Pakistan is holding Kulbhushan. It is really a chicken and egg story when it comes to trying to explain who started it.

Bottom line is, India cannot openly misadventure inside Pakistan as that will mean the end of all life in the sub-continent. Even if the general public is delusional, i am sure the Indian Army's top brass knows it and has explained it to the political leadership. So such articles will always remain an attempt at chest thumping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom