What's new

The US took Osama bin Laden out; would Modi order a cross border strike to take out the terrorist Ma

Americans went after Osama Bin Laden in Abbottabad; most wanted terrorist in the world. Pakistani security forces were also looking for him and wanted to get rid of him. In this particular case, violation of sovereignty was tolerated on the grounds of Osama's presence in Abbottabad. Another thing is that Americans can be dicks at times but they also understand our sensitivities. They did not (and won't) come after individuals important to us (examples: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Abdul Qadeer Khan).

However, Indians should understand that it is not easy to get through Pakistani defenses and neither you have the military capability on par with that of USA. Even if you somehow pull off a surgical strike, expect retaliation in return and it may come at our time of choosing (remember the statement of former COAS Raheel Sharif in this regard). So tread carefully in this matter. Don't try to emulate Americans without understanding your limits. Whatever the issues are, they should be raised through dialogue.
there is no need for full scale military action. We can do like mossad does. Few assasins to take him out. It will also give plausible deniability

Do you really really believe India is innocent in all of this? If Pakistan harbors Masood Azhar then India harbors Brahamdagh Bugti, if India claims of terrorist camps along the LOC in Kashmir sending terrorists in India then Pakistan claims of the 13 Indian consulates along the Pak-Afghan border training and sending terrorists in Pakistan. If India claims of capturing Ajmal Kasab then Pakistan is holding Kulbhushan. It is really a chicken and egg story when it comes to trying to explain who started it.

Bottom line is, India cannot openly misadventure inside Pakistan as that will mean the end of all life in the sub-continent. Even if the general public is delusional, i am sure the Indian Army's top brass knows it and has explained it to the political leadership. So such articles will always remain an attempt at chest thumping.

1. Brahumdagh Bugti has been given shelter by Switzerland, not India. He had to leave Pakistan because his grand father and guardian was killed and former President Gen Musharraf is one of the accused.
2. Can you name the 13 places where India has consulates in Afghanistan? Because i think its just a Pakistani propaganda.
3. Ajmal Kasab was caught red handed, captured live on cctv and Pakistan as usual denied he was a Pakistani until Geo News of Pakistan exposed the government lie. He was tried before law and was allowed to be met and questioned by Pakistan govt. representatives.
4. Kulbhushan Jadhav has been acknowledged right from day one by India as a retd navy officer. A German diplomat gave a statement that he was kidnapped by Taliban and sold to Pakistan. Pakistan has even denied India consular access to Jadhav. Recently Sartaj Aziz gave a statement in senate that there are no evidence against the so called R&AW agent.

If you get your facts right, you will get the real perspective.

1. Brahumdagh Bugti has been given shelter by Switzerland, not India. He had to leave Pakistan because his grand father and guardian was killed and former President Gen Musharraf is one of the accused.

His Asylum request was rejected by Switzerland so he applied for asylum in India. Why India by the way?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-intelligence-bureau-ok-mha-cautious-4407942/

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...i-indian-citizenship-dalai-lama/1/765545.html

By the way, he is the only one who has gone rogue, rest of his family is in Pakistan living peacefully.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/balo...-backs-pakistan-says-will-fight-india-1466376
2. Can you name the 13 places where India has consulates in Afghanistan? Because i think its just a Pakistani propaganda.
I am not talking about the official ones, although dont you think the 4 official ones are way to much for a country like Afghanistan?

3. Ajmal Kasab was caught red handed, captured live on cctv and Pakistan as usual denied he was a Pakistani until Geo News of Pakistan exposed the government lie. He was tried before law and was allowed to be met and questioned by Pakistan govt. representatives.

4. Kulbhushan Jadhav has been acknowledged right from day one by India as a retd navy officer. A German diplomat gave a statement that he was kidnapped by Taliban and sold to Pakistan. Pakistan has even denied India consular access to Jadhav. Recently Sartaj Aziz gave a statement in senate that there are no evidence against the so called R&AW agent.

Ajmal Kasab was also kidnapped from Nepal and planted at the scene to confirm Pakistan's involvement, the same proof which India provided about Kasab i.e confessional interview was also provided about Kulbhush by Pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms

So your own people also believe that Parliament and Mumbai attacks were both staged by Indian agencies.

What are facts and what is fiction, who will decide? Bottom line is what i stated in my earlier post.

You need to understand the difference between bravery and stupidity . Do you expect your enemies to announce their plans to you beforehand ?:lol:
We know your bravery we ruled you over than 700 years what you famous for is back stabbing and that's what you did in 1971, you use Sikhs in partition time to kill Muslims. You can't fight it's in your DNA.

one thing i am sure you guys will bla bla bla forever and hafiz 70 years old and masood 50 years old will die natural death .

We know your bravery we ruled you over than 700 years what you famous for is back stabbing and that's what you did in 1971, you use Sikhs in partition time to kill Muslims. You can't fight it's in your DNA.
:lol::rofl: Whatever makes you sleep ...
You people were the ruled not rulers .Man you converts are a funny lot:cheesy:.You have been ruled by foreigners for the last 2500 years except the last 70 years . Your inability to rule shows in the pathetic state pakistan is in today .
BTW , what the hell are you guys doing in iraq and nigeria ?? Why did you pakistanis carry out 9/11 attacks ??:angry:

Taking terrorists inside Pakistan may not be that prudent for Modi. India is not US. Pakistan will keep quite if it is US, but will not if it is India.

Pakistan allowed things to calm down after Indian surgical strikes by denying it, but if India is overt in taking terrorists down in Pakistan, Pakistani public sentiments may force Pakistani government and military to retaliate leading to dangerous consequences

His Asylum request was rejected by Switzerland so he applied for asylum in India. Why India by the way?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-intelligence-bureau-ok-mha-cautious-4407942/

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...i-indian-citizenship-dalai-lama/1/765545.html

By the way, he is the only one who has gone rogue, rest of his family is in Pakistan living peacefully.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/balo...-backs-pakistan-says-will-fight-india-1466376

I am not talking about the official ones, although dont you think the 4 official ones are way to much for a country like Afghanistan?

Ajmal Kasab was also kidnapped from Nepal and planted at the scene to confirm Pakistan's involvement, the same proof which India provided about Kasab i.e confessional interview was also provided about Kulbhush by Pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms

So your own people also believe that Parliament and Mumbai attacks were both staged by Indian agencies.

What are facts and what is fiction, who will decide? Bottom line is what i stated in my earlier post.

I told you to get your facts right and get the right facts.
Brahumdagh Bugti is still living in Switzerland. Anyone can apply for assylum in India. Our govt. is entitled to grant asylum to anyone based on merits.
And how many official Pakistani consulates are there in Afghanistan? Why do Pakistan need 5 consulates and embassy in Afghanistan?
If you know a little about criminal procedure then you will know that a confessional statement extracted in custody has zero value before a court of law unless its a banana court.

What idiots Indians are!! They do same posturing to China as they do to Pakistan. They think they are superpower. They actually make such a fool of themselves.

It is not an Indian, but a Canadian, that too a premier, who wrote it.

:lol::rofl: Whatever makes you sleep ...
You people were the ruled not rulers .Man you converts are a funny lot:cheesy:.You have been ruled by foreigners for the last 2500 years except the last 70 years . Your inability to rule shows in the pathetic state pakistan is in today .
BTW , what the hell are you guys doing in iraq and nigeria ?? Why did you pakistanis carry out 9/11 attacks ??:angry:
You can't hide your frustration even using dozen of smiles and bringing it out more as your imaginations flying over Africa and America. Be easy old man I know the physiology 700 years under Muslims rules haunt you forever and sorry I don't have cure of it. Now do something make pressure on Modi Sarkar to strike on Pakistan otherwise FTSU^_^

You can't hide your frustration even using dozen of smiles and bringing it out more as your imaginations flying over Africa and America. Be easy old man I know the physiology 700 years under Muslims rules haunt you forever and sorry I don't have cure of it. Now do something make pressure on Modi Sarkar to strike on Pakistan otherwise FTSU^_^
Poor pakistanis..thousands of years of foreign rule has effed up your brains . :lol:
You guys are not fit to rule anything , your country's situation shows that . Even bihari mauryas ruled you folks for hundreds of years:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom