What's new

would Modi order a cross border strike to take out the terrorist Masood Azhar?

PM Shri Narendra Modi addresses the joint meeting of the US congress in Washington DC

Not sure why you find politician addressing other politicians, something to be proud of, but whatever float your boat

Here is Elmo

elmo.jpg

Elmo addressing the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services and Education

Not sure why you find politician addressing other politicians, something to be proud of, but whatever float your boat

Here is Elmo

View attachment 366433

Elmo addressing the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services and Education

LOL!

That was a beautiful thing you just did there,bro. You have give Indians Elmo as their new poster child for Modi's government. Modi and Elmo-Because great minds think alike,

As it stands today Pakistan loses credibility every time it is perceived as sheltering someone as unsavoury as Masood. It would have gained a lot of diplomatic and political capital had it handed him over to India. I'm sure there are enough underlings who could be trained to be his successor at the JeM (or whatever it is called these days).

As it stands today Pakistan loses credibility every time it is perceived as sheltering someone as unsavoury as Masood. It would have gained a lot of diplomatic and political capital had it handed him over to India. I'm sure there are enough underlings who could be trained to be his successor at the JeM (or whatever it is called these days).

Well at least we didnt elect him to become Prime Minister. Modi on the other hand was banned from entering several countries on account of his terrorist murdering proclivities. Now that is something that loses India credibility every single second. You elected a terrorist murderer as a PM. That is shameful. Truly shameful.

Here is Elmo

View attachment 366433

So since there is Elmo, so we can cancel all political addressing, by the way i didn't find Nawaz to get any nice welcome from any country(May be china an exception) and now i understand why, because of Elmo ! :D

Modi is getting nice welcome as of his personality + He represents India

Well at least we didnt elect him to become Prime Minister. Modi on the other hand was banned from entering several countries on account of his terrorist murdering proclivities. Now that is something that loses India credibility every single second. You elected a terrorist murderer as a PM. That is shameful. Truly shameful.

I've said this before on another post - how exactly is Modi a 'terrorist' (or a murderer)? He's not convicted of such a charge by any court in any country. Nor is he facing trial for such a charge.

Had Modi been currently refused a visa I would be slightly ashamed ( I say 'slightly' because visa refusals can be for all kinds of political reasons). But he's not so its ridiculous to compare him with Masood. I really find it inexplicable how a Pakistani can defend such an individual. Is he an educator? Does he provide jobs? Is he helping ordinary Pakistanis? Or is the love for him simply because India wants him - for crimes committed long ago when tensions were much less.

Think of what would happen if the situation was reversed and a terrorist caught red handed and convicted in Pakistan escaped somehow and found sanctuary in New Delhi - and continued running his terrorist operations and every other day held a rally at Pragati Maidan. I'm happy the Indian government for all its blunders does not adopt a similar strategy.

If China had its way all countries would refuse entry to the Dalai Lama. Is he a murdering terrorist as well, by that yardstick?

Last edited:
A living Masood Azhar and Hafeez Saeed are better for India.
Question is not if modi will order for surgical strike! Question is what if he ordered for surgical strike!? Answer is you can't..and live with the excuse of your comment..lol...
:pakistan:

I've said this before on another post - how exactly is Modi a 'terrorist' (or a murderer)? He's not convicted of such a charge by any court in any country. Nor is he facing trial for such a charge.

Firstly absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Secondly, which court of law convicted Osama Bin Laden? Please name the jurisdiction.

So since there is Elmo, so we can cancel all political addressing, by the way i didn't find Nawaz to get any nice welcome from any country(May be china an exception) and now i understand why, because of Elmo ! :D

Modi is getting nice welcome as of his personality + He represents India

When premier of China (worlds fastest growing and second largest economy in the world) welcome Pakistani prime Minister, it's an exception, but Indian prime minister addressing the same people who were addressed by a puppet is something to be proud of :blink:

To understand Modi and his foreign Policies, one needs to not only study Chanakya niti but to understand it too.

Secondly, which court of law convicted Osama Bin Laden? Please name the jurisdiction.

Court conviction happens mainly once culprit get captured and laden was hiding, let alone bringing in front of justice., Modi are not hiding any where, nor court do not find any proof against him, when every one from opposition parties, corrupt medias accused him.Hope you got difference between two...

That's a rhetorical response. Please come up with something substantive.

Osama was a wanted fugitive facing terrorism related charges well before 9/11. He was accused by Libya of assassinating a German and was also accused (and indicted) in the U.S. on charges of bombing of the US embassies in Tanzania and Kenya. Libya even asked Interpol to issue an arrest warrant against him. The U.S. formally asked the Taliban to extradite him to face criminal charges. I don't recall Modi facing anything similar.

To understand Modi and his foreign Policies, one needs to not only study Chanakya niti but to understand it too.

LOL! Nice one. I bet Modi knows how to make a nice cup of tea. As far as foreign policy is concerned, he has just sold India to the USA in return for being treated like a movie star. Did you know at one stage in Pakistan's history Gen Ayub Khan was given an open-top cavalcade through the streets of America being showered with confetti. We got fcked after that, and so will you! LOL!!!!

When premier of China (worlds fastest growing and second largest economy in the world) welcome Pakistani prime Minister, it's an exception, but Indian prime minister addressing the same people who were addressed by a puppet is something to be proud of :blink:

1. China is not now worlds fastest growing major economy, but India.
2. China is also ally of North korea, but that does not mean that North korea is a great country to be proud of.
3. India never fought some ones war like pakistan did and so you know who is well suited the word 'Puppet'

LOL! Nice one. I bet Modi knows how to make a nice cup of tea. As far as foreign policy is concerned, he has just sold India to the USA in return for being treated like a movie star. Did you know at one stage in Pakistan's history Gen Ayub Khan was given an open-top cavalcade through the streets of America being showered with confetti. We got fcked after that, and so will you! LOL!!!!

1. India rejected US fighter jet deals, instead choose french fighter and even rejected russian proposal
2. Russia still the largest provider of weapons, though their share is decreasing every year
3. India is also biggest importer of iranian oil, under height of US sanctions
4. India does not support US/west for sanctions against Russia

India is too big to sit on some bodies lap, like many other small countries....

A very alive Masood & Hafiz are the token to taunt China on UN..They should better be kept alive..

Back
Top Bottom