What's new

This team Gone to Win World Cup 2015!

After witnessing performance of two side matches, and two one day Matches, its clearly shows that our Pakistani Team absolutely no chance to reaching Semi's at all

Our Bowling is line is very weak, and batting line, not have a single batsman, who able to play for fulll 50 Overs.
Dont lose hope.......This is exactly how we started in 1992 world cup

Guys check, Kane Williamson's current form ! !......

1509689_711553252295762_6990951356423633968_n.jpg

so who is ur Imran khan, Waskim Akram, Javed Miadad, Inzamam etc this time ? :D
Misbah is our imran khan,irfan our waseem,younis our javed and last but not the least sohaib our inzamam:D.......................................They say i m too optimistic

I m not being emotional here but this is the worst team ever we have sent to the World Cup. We dont have many batting resources but this time even bowling resources are too scarce.

As there are too many players in lates 30 or early forties, it just shows Pakistan talent pool has dried up or there are too many in selection or administration of cricket board who dont deserve to be there. .

Can someone please explain to me why Fawad Alam was not in the World cup squad? He has been consistently scoring runs but was not even considered. Whats Younis Khan's contribution to Pakistan ODI team that he is back in the squad? To me he is outstandning Test player but below average ODI player.

I m not being emotional here but this is the worst team ever we have sent to the World Cup. We dont have many batting resources but this time even bowling resources are too scarce
I donot agree with u.We have a batting till 8th number.Afridi plays at no 7 while bhatti at 8.The batsmen r there,and they have proved their capabilities quite a lt of times in the past.The problem is that they r just not consistent .We have ahmad shehzad,hafeez,younis,misbah,umer,sohaib,etc.They have the talent but the have to be consistent

If South Africa don't win this time then it will be the shame. Most of the teams are at their weakest / in transition where as SA team is well settled and not changed for few years. I hope SA break the tag of chokers and win this year's world cup. :tup:

PS: Still not sure about upgrading my Sky TV to Sky Sports. £30 per month extra and not sure if India can make it to the semis :D

I donot agree with u.We have a batting till 8th number.Afridi plays at no 7 while bhatti at 8.The batsmen r there,and they have proved their capabilities quite a lt of times in the past.The problem is that they r just not consistent .We have ahmad shehzad,hafeez,younis,misbah,umer,sohaib,etc.They have the talent but the have to be consistent

Im not talking on paper but in a run chase, the batting is as brittle is a stick of wood. No batsman can anchor the innings or take pressure. Even in small run chases this team crumbles. Its not the no. of batsmen, its the muscle.

WorldCup Ka Junoon Inna Lillahi wa inna Ilaehi Raajiyoun

For Pakistan Cricket Team :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im not talking on paper but in a run chase, the batting is as brittle is a stick of wood. No batsman can anchor the innings or take pressure. Even in small run chases this team crumbles. Its not the no. of batsmen, its the muscle.

Misbah is very negative in his attitude, he never leads from front, and because he not able to play with good pase, so other batsman started feeling pressure and got out quickly.

Actually we have good players,but selection committee once again f up us.

Replace Younis khan with Fawad alam
Replace Sohail khan with anwar ali
Replace ehsan adil with Shoiab malik
Replace bhatti with umar gul

Bring Yasir shah to the team

Bhatti took a proper beating.against NZ so he should definitely be replaced by Gul, Riaz or Shah. Im fifty fifty between Yonuis Khan and Fawad Alam. Khan hasnt played well recently but we cant forget that Khan hit three centuries against Australia in a series just a couple of months ago in UAE (september/october?). Fawad Alams is of course on the other quite a versatile player and is a nice all round addition due to his fielding but if I were to choose I think I would pick Khan due to his experience and his form against Australia at the end of last year.

Bhatti took a proper beating.against NZ so he should definitely be replaced by Gul, Riaz or Shah. Im fifty fifty between Yonuis Khan and Fawad Alam. Khan hasnt played well recently but we cant forget that Khan hit three centuries against Australia in a series just a couple of months ago in UAE (september/october?). Fawad Alams is of course on the other quite a versatile player and is a nice all round addition due to his fielding but if I were to choose I think I would pick Khan due to his experience and his form against Australia at the end of last year.

That was Test match. Surprisingly, Younis isnt a good ODI player when the theory is a good Test batsman is a good ODI player too. Somehow he has not been able to transfer his skills to ODI. His patchy and below average ODI record is a reflection of this fact.

Back
Top Bottom