What's new

This team Gone to Win World Cup 2015!

Actually we have good players,but selection committee once again f up us.

Replace Younis khan with Fawad alam
Replace Sohail khan with anwar ali
Replace ehsan adil with Shoiab malik
Replace bhatti with umar gul

Bring Yasir shah to the team

brother,

when u and me easily pointing out what is wrong, then why selectors and team management not knew about all that!

brother,

when u and me easily pointing out what is wrong, then why selectors and team management not knew about all that!

AsWAseem Akram told NEWS channel that Bilawal ko Tean me lane k liye World Cup k liye bht lain dain hua hai... What you expect which is made not on performance but on PARCHI

Brother,

In only 1996,and 1999 our team named favorites other wise, our team were always worst during world cups, including 1992.

Don't Worry We have Wahab Riaz and Yasir Shah which m sure will perform in the WC and Shoaib Maqssod we can Drop Younus Khan as he is not scoring more then 10 runs

Misbah is just trying Different Combinations for the World Cup... Be Positive Brother

Brother,

I played lot of Hardball cricket with clubs, so as per my wisdom, sorry no chance, because no batsman and bowlder in the team which may able to bring victory with his own performance.

India only scored 250+ once in the series and they lost it and the rest of the games they couldn't even make more than 200, they also were all-out in those games. Highly doubt you can call that "talent in Batting".

Maybe their batting is good in pitches around the sub-continent but not that good in Australian pitches.

Have you seen the matches of england series?

BTW, performance is dropping exponentially, after SC opened the cases on IPL and when Srinivasan sacked by SC. All are in tension.

Further, deteriorated after Dhoni retirement from test. It creating groping inside team.

Have you seen the matches of england series?

BTW, performance is dropping exponentially, after SC opened the cases on IPL and when Srinivasan sacked by SC. All are in tension.

Further, deteriorated after Dhoni retirement from test. It creating groping inside team.
Like I said, "Australia" and England isn't Australia. Australians don't have good spinners anymore and thus rely on pace heavily thus their pitches are more pace friendly.

Like I said, "Australia" and England isn't Australia. Australians don't have good spinners anymore and thus rely on pace heavily thus their pitches are more pace friendly.
Yes, but we defeated the Australia in Australia in past.

But yes, that is also true quality of Indian batting fell exponentially is past 6 month.

Some changes are required in team, bring the Yuvraj Singh instead of Shikhar Dhawan,

Yes, but we defeated the Australia in Australia in past.

But yes, that is also true quality of Indian batting fell exponentially is past 6 month.

Some changes are required in team, bring the Yuvraj Singh instead of Shikhar Dhawan,
We aren't talking about the long past but rather the immediate one.

Bhatti missed century by 7 runs today #nervousnineties

After witnessing performance of two side matches, and two one day Matches, its clearly shows that our Pakistani Team absolutely no chance to reaching Semi's at all

Our Bowling is line is very weak, and batting line, not have a single batsman, who able to play for fulll 50 Overs.

All Asian teams are weak on bouncy tracks of Australia. No wonder if they kicked out in the first round itself.

Back
Top Bottom