What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

Oh Yes & Imran never talk against Imdad and loans.
hahaha yeh shair suna suna ke N.S ne khoob chona lagaya. $5 billion is what we get. Action speaks louder than words.

If such small things can crack a relationship than I guess that relationship wasn't strong to begin with .
Our understanding about minor problems must be quite different. Turkey, Malaysia and Pakistan agreed about this. And Turkish-Indian relations broken because of this same submit, that we agreed about that move. Now you see the problem?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-expresses-concern-over-indias-kashmir-move-145539
Now, it is not only about this organisation, it is about prestige. We can't of course blame the people of Pakistan just because of a political move. But if there is one thing I know about Erdogan, it is that he doesn't like broken promises. And he is quite bad at forgeting things.
I Hope, I'm exaggerating and it will be all fine. I really do. But Something tells me that, it is not gonna end here.

Pakistan choosed profit of today. And Imran Khan, choosed the Saudi money over future. And just for 5 billions?
Money is sweet, but I must say I believe it is a great mistake to choose it over a great cause that would benefit you in future, especially if it is gonna create distrust between allies. It's actually reminds me this particular quote from an american political drama show.
tenpowerpackedsuccesslessonsfromfrancisunderwoodinthehouseofcards9_1405084662.jpg
With respect to Turkey , Pakistan has narrower options in foreign policies and decisions. We have a weak economy, high debts, need foreign investments and are in a phase of growth which will continue on for at least 8-10 years on heavy pace. We are not self reliant on even basic needs let alone technology.

Arabs have a history of supporting us financially in exceptional ways and that is what makes us needy of them.

Turkey, has good internal expertise, infrastructure, stable political system and Strong military as well.

Turkey has a lot of time to think of issues of OTHERS which resulted in this new Islamic Alliance decision WHILE Pakistan has lots of internal issues that we can’t afford to look external ATM.

But, that will change inshaAllah, We are a nuclear power, a mighty military with High experience, if everything goes the right way.

Currently, the drums are beating 4 beats per second, in case of war, we will require funding, Turkey cannot do something like that in good amount but KSA or UAE can surely !!!

@Mangus Ortus Novem i really feel for our POOR PM. What an unlucky time to be a PM as a first time !!!

hahaha yeh shair suna suna ke N.S ne khoob chona lagaya. $5 billion is what we get. Action speaks louder than words.
Pakistan nation worth: 5 billion loans.

Will iran stop their projects with India? I dont think so. So may be this summit work or not like UN and loosing saudia over this may or may not work thing is itself not good deal.

Oh I remember this is what NS used to say
You have to check my latest post in this thread.

BTW, Iran can never be trusted, their relation with us is more of a strategic rather friend (they are our enemies).

KSA on the other hand, more of a friend and mutual interest rather strategic.

No, nothing speaks louder than action. You can say 1000 times of support of Pakistan but what concrete action has taken by Turkey to support any clause of Pakistan? When Pakistan need critical financial help to save their economy, what has Turkey given? Nothing besides useless words which helps nothing.

This is not about money or not. Its about when in critical times, the most concrete action of using your means to help your allies. Turkey bragging about a near trillion economy, an economy bigger than Saudi but cant even spare USD 5 billion to help Pakistan? Is this what brother ties or allies shall do? At least Saudi do something critical with action.

Dont talk about brotherhood. Turkey is all about itself. Dostum a proven war crime war lord filled with blood of many pashtun shield under the protection of Turkey intelligence. Can you handover him to trial for war crime before braggin about muslimhood for the pashtun of Pakistan? Turkey is only interested in building a Turkic empire and making use of other non turkic countries under the name of muslims. See how Kazakhstan, Tajikstan ,Kyrgyzstan of central asia staying out of Turkey influence becos they know Turkey is nothing but trouble with dreaming of dragging them into the Pan Islamic ambition.

It's a sign of insolvency. I was expecting a better troll performance from you.

Topic is not related to Turkey. Summit is not in Turkey. The invitation is not made by the Turkish prime minister. The purpose and scope of the summit is not directly related to Turkey. The Prime Minister of Pakistan declares that he will participate and be a part of the tripartite initiative . And a day before the summit, turns 180 degrees.

And you insistently try to use and manipulate this Title for your own purposes with your nonsense. Full of lies or ignorance... If there were moderators who did their job properly, you wouldn't be so spoiled, mr savior of pakistan...

With respect to Turkey , Pakistan has narrower options in foreign policies and decisions. We have a weak economy, high debts, need foreign investments and are in a phase of growth which will continue on for at least 8-10 years on heavy pace. We are not self reliant on even basic needs let alone technology.

Arabs have a history of supporting us financially in exceptional ways and that is what makes us needy of them.

Turkey, has good internal expertise, infrastructure, stable political system and Strong military as well.

Turkey has a lot of time to think of issues of OTHERS which resulted in this new Islamic Alliance decision WHILE Pakistan has lots of internal issues that we can’t afford to look external ATM.

But, that will change inshaAllah, We are a nuclear power, a mighty military with High experience, if everything goes the right way.

Currently, the drums are beating 4 beats per second, in case of war, we will require funding, Turkey cannot do something like that in good amount but KSA or UAE can surely !!!

@Mangus Ortus Novem i really feel for our POOR PM. What an unlucky time to be a PM as a first time !!!
I don't blame you for this. And I of course see the logic behind this move. But again, realty is harsh, and Turkey and others will see it as betrayal. (of course only If Imran Khan didn't talk with Erdogan before this move and if it is not an agreed decision to got saudi money, but we can't know that.)
Sometimes, you should make choices, and I hope you will got more than 5 billions.

Topic is not related to Turkey. Summit is not in Turkey. The invitation is not made by the Turkish prime minister. The Prime Minister of Pakistan declares that he will participate in this invitation and be a part of the tripartite initiative. And a day before the summit, it turns 180 degrees.

And you insistently try to use and manipulate this Title for your own purposes with your nonsense. If there were moderators who did their job properly, you wouldn't be so spoiled.

Then you should let Mahatir and Malaysians do the trash talking.

What were the contracts and official documents to be signed at this summit?

I don't blame you for this. And I of course see the logic behind this move. But again, realty is harsh, and Turkey and others will see it as betrayal. (of course only If Imran Khan didn't talk with Erdogan before this move, and we can't know that.)
Sometimes, you should make choices, and I hope you will got more than 5 billions.
I do hope, such a move comes with a heavy price for KSA.

If Erdogan and Mahatir still think that this move proves Pakistan’s lack of interest than there is something wrong with these people themselves as they are well aware of all the political turmoil we are facing...

Topic is not related to Turkey. Summit is not in Turkey. The invitation is not made by the Turkish prime minister. The Prime Minister of Pakistan declares that he will participate in this invitation and be a part of the tripartite initiative. And a day before the summit, it turns 180 degrees.

And you insistently try to use and manipulate this Title for your own purposes with your nonsense. If there were moderators who did their job properly, you wouldn't be so spoiled.
More like you try avoid the inquiry I raise, see how my post received 'likes' from few members of Pakistanis. Pakistan PM decide not to attend is his decision. He knows what his country need most and make the best decision for his country. Turkey has never really do a single concrete action that truly benefit Pakistan. What kind of allies is this? How much financial help has you provide Pakistan when it need most? Zero.

Our understanding about minor problems must be quite different. Turkey, Malaysia and Pakistan agreed about this. And Turkish-Indian relations broken because of this same submit, that we agreed about that move. Now you see the problem?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-expresses-concern-over-indias-kashmir-move-145539
Now, it is not only about this organisation, it is about prestige. We can't of course blame the people of Pakistan just because of a political move. But if there is one thing I know about Erdogan, it is that he doesn't like broken promises. And he is quite bad at forgeting things.
I Hope, I'm exaggerating and it will be all fine. I really do. But Something tells me that, it is not gonna end here.

As i said, this is not the end of the world, even if Pakistani Govt does not send any representatives to this summit, yes it will be a bad decision but we are looking at our interest rather than Turkey's or Malaysia's , commitments are broken all the time in Geopolitics , Pakistan is struggling with Economy with huge investments coming from KSA and UAE and other GCC, keeping GCC close also means some relevancy from the West, now for Turkey Malaysia yes both are close brotherly countries, I'd expect more from Turkey here to at least understand , Right now Pakistan is weak and can easily be influenced by any country .We have a 10 times larger enemy sitting next to us waiting to attack, we need alliances , ME has in past and probably in future can give us oil of deferred payments along with providing Oil for war times .
It is simple that we can not afford to lose a single Ally right now or any offer of help, but of course if Army , and civilian govt thinks that its in Pakistan's interest to keep KSA close and not upset them than we as Pakistani's stood by them, we have Pakistani's who are more Arabs than Arabs, we have Pakistani's who are more Iranians than Irani's etc, but we don't have Pakistani's who are above all Pakistani's first ..

I did not like what happened and I already despise MBS for obvious reasons, but Turkey as a super close ally of Pakistan must Understand the situation we are in , and if none of these Countries think that Pakistan is worth perusing more than I guess its Ok , Pakistan will keep on moving forward inshallah with or without any alliance .

More like you try avoid the inquiry I raise, see how my post received from few members of Pakistanis. Pakistan PM decide not to attend is his decision. He knows what his country need most and make the best decision for his country. Turkey has never really do a single concrete action that truly benefit Pakistan. What kind of allies is this? How much financial help has you provide Pakistan when it need most? Zero.

The decision is solely based upon personal conflict due to personal friendship of the PM. Foreign Minister will be sent to abide by democratic transparent principles.

No need to bring in a China versus Turkey debate here I honestly believe.

As i said, this is not the end of the world, even if Pakistani Govt does not send any representatives to this summit, yes it will be a bad decision but we are looking at our interest rather than Turkey's or Malaysia's , commitments are broken all the time in Geopolitics , Pakistan is struggling with Economy with huge investments coming from KSA and UAE and other GCC, keeping GCC close also means some relevancy from the West, now for Turkey Malaysia yes both are close brotherly countries, I'd expect more from Turkey here to at least understand , Right now Pakistan is weak and can easily be influenced by any country .We have a 10 times larger enemy sitting next to us waiting to attack, we need alliances , ME has in past and probably in future can give us oil of deferred payments along with providing Oil for war times .
It is simple that we can not afford to lose a single Ally right now or any offer of help, but of course if Army , and civilian govt thinks that its in Pakistan's interest to keep KSA close and not upset them than we as Pakistani's stood by them, we have Pakistani's who are more Arabs than Arabs, we have Pakistani's who are more Iranians than Irani's etc, but we don't have Pakistani's who are above all Pakistani's first ..

I did not like what happened and I already despise MBS for obvious reasons, but Turkey as a super close ally of Pakistan must Understand the situation we are in , and if none of these Countries think that Pakistan is worth perusing more than I guess its Ok , Pakistan will keep on moving forward inshallah with or without any alliance .
Maybe I couldn't explain it... Let me try again.
Turkey lost 3 billion dollars from Indian Support ships deal. I don't wanna even talk about all this other deals we blocked for the sake of Pakistan. And you probably know, Turkish Economy is not in a good shape neither. But we don't sell our allies for money.
Same for Qatar. If today we just surrender Qatar to KSA, and bow our head to them, believe me they would pay us 10 times more money than that. But we are not doing that... Got my point?
Now, because of 5 billion dollars Pakistan broke a major promise. How we can be sure in future, in a war you won't do the same for I don't know, 50 billion dollars? If I know Erdogan just a little bit, he will think exacly that. ''If KSA pays them enough money, would Pakistan sell us out in a war or not?''
You trusted us, because we didn't sell you for Indian money. I believe it is not extreme exaggeration to expecting same behaviour from you.
Of course, don't expect any major chances... But you can expect a little bit more ''balanced politics'' for Turkish - Indian relations... Just a guess.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom