What's new

This Cute 10 Minute Film Of A Deaf-Mute Girl Will Warm Your Heart. :-)

dray

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited:
Last edited:
So, all your Thanks meant nothing to you?:(

There, I've thanked you for this nugget of truth.:enjoy:

Arre, this one is not for you. Some posts where I was mentioned had long videos for which I had no patience to watch. I just watched others comment and think that this must be good. But I made a mistake here. I mentioned all those mentioned by OP. Now I will delete those, otherwise others will misunderstand me.

Arre, this one is not for you. Some posts where I was mentioned had long videos for which I had no patience to watch. I just watched others comment and think that this must be good. But I made a mistake here. I mentioned all those mentioned by OP. Now I will delete those.

I know that Sir. Just trolled you for a while there. :-) But point taken. No tagging you henceforth in long videos. Else, all that I'll get are hollow Thanks.:lol:

I think Pakistani members won't be able to see this Youtube video, but I don't know what is the alternative. :undecided: However, here is the link: This Cute 10 Minute Film Of A Deaf-Mute Girl Will Warm Your Heart.

@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Indischer @scorpionx @levina @Parul @cheekybird @BDforever @arp2041 @thesolar65 @DarkPrince @45'22' @hinduguy @ExtraOdinary

For a Sunday evening!! :-)
kaun hai ye baalika......
iska address chahiye......:cheers:

Arre, this one is not for you. Some posts where I was mentioned had long videos for which I had no patience to watch. I just watched others comment and think that this must be good. But I made a mistake here. I mentioned all those mentioned by OP. Now I will delete those, otherwise others will misunderstand me.
hahaha...
many times I do the same.....:D:D

what wub smiley is doing here....:angry::angry:

abey padh to sakti hai na....
likh to sakti hai na...:lol::lol:
1343701557_GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

Back
Top Bottom