What's new

They Will Always Need Pakistan

Bhai jaan you have put your view in greater details. But I must say even without Pakistan Gulf countries has no disappointments or disadvantages. Take UAE and their ability to add new fighters jets in their kitty. Money buys you anything and everything
how about patriotism and will to sacrifice for one's country? dont think you can buy that sir

how about patriotism and will to sacrifice for one's country? dont think you can buy that sir

Don't all uniformed Armies have that patriotism for their respective countries?

Patriots of Pakistan will remain patriotic towards Pakistan the land you
Live. Not the land of Arabs.

What will you choose

Allah kuakbar or Pakistan Zindabad? Very easy answer of Arabs will be Allah kuakbar isn't it or not. ?

looks like all Pakistan has to offer is the army. It would be great if Pakistan's greatest contribution was a human resource of a different kind than the one that just fights wars. How about developing economy and show the Gulf countries how to progress after oil? how about political contribution by pressing for equal rights among minorities and women? how contribution to sciences or medical technologies?

Don't all uniformed Armies have that patriotism for their respective countries?
I frankly don't see it in most of the middle eastern armies especially where there's monarchies and dictatorship.

Patriots of Pakistan will remain patriotic towards Pakistan the land you
Live. Not the land of Arabs.

What will you choose

Allah kuakbar or Pakistan Zindabad? Very easy answer of Arabs will be Allah kuakbar isn't it or not. ?
i was talking about patriotism in general and yes i agree, arabs are more motivated by religion than they are by nationalism imho.

I frankly don't see it in most of the middle eastern armies especially where there's monarchies and dictatorship.

i was talking about patriotism in general and yes i agree, arabs are more motivated by religion than they are by nationalism imho.

I asked a simple question . let's see ur patriotism

Allah kuakbar or Pakistan Zindabad. What u prefer as most important

patriotism towards your own country right ? How do you relate that with this article ?

He don't understand a thing about patriotism. Bloody we owe everything for our motherland which gave us land space to live. Simple but very powerful

A person who backstage his nation is not called patriotic

He don't understand a thing about patriotism. Bloody we owe everything for our motherland which gave us land space to live. Simple but very powerful

A person who backstage his nation is not called patriotic
I will still wait for him to explain himself.

The point is simple: If the operations are not comparable, then neither are any claims about which Army would do better.
You're comparing an insurgency that is decade old, to one that is barely a year old.

In the same time frame, the Arabs have lost twice as many. Losing between 70-100 soldiers in a single day. Such a massive loss has not happened in such a short amount of time in Pakistan.

You comparison of casualty totals is flawed, because it doesn't take time line into consideration. Hell, it doesn't even take battlefield situations, and military experience into consideration either.

You're comparing an insurgency that is decade old, to one that is barely a year old.

In the same time frame, the Arabs have lost twice as many. Losing between 70-100 soldiers in a single day. Such a massive loss has not happened in such a short amount of time in Pakistan.

You comparison of casualty totals is flawed, because it doesn't take time line into consideration. Hell, it doesn't even take battlefield situations, and military experience into consideration either.

Kis chootiye ko mou laga rhe ho bhai? He talks shit for no reason.

What's the purpose of such write ups on blogs & then given credence by members here, other than to embarrass our allies ?
The war in Yemen is wrong for a million reasons & us staying out is the best decision on our part.
The war is deeply in popular in Pakistan for 2 major reasons

It's in direct contradiction of Pakistan's national spirit & the narrative built since our inception. We have always been for unity in the larger Ummah & not devisive.

Our security, political, social & economical situation doesn't allow us the freedom for such a venture.

But these are still our allies who are at war in their immediate neighbour hood. Our refusal to participate in this war is a statement enough.

These articles with their stink of prejudice & loathing of a whole race are only going to sow bitterness in our allaince in the long run. There is no other community besides Arabs that gets so easily generalised & dehumanised.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom