What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

@Jf Thunder

Except from some Fundementalists everybody is negative about his country, I guess he's trying to prove that his country is a modern, western style country :)

I never seen fundamentalists be positive of Saudi Arabia, I actually prefer the OP not try to give people this impression that Saudi Arabia is Western-like.

Even if people are changing over there, we prefer our culture and religion. There are many good things about Saudi Arabia, the problem with you people is that you consider the positive things such as religious foundations negative and the negative things such as womanizing or corruption positive.

Chuppa to wo lagatay hain jo arabon ki nokari kartay hain...... baighairat wapas bhi nahi atay.

JO kartay hai woh remmitances bhejte hain jispe yeh mulk chalta hai. Jo rahte hain Pakistan main woh lun karte hain. Tax dete nahin na kuch. Shukr karo yeh arabion ke mulk se bhejte hain to yeh mulk chal raha hai.

Apart from foreign remittances we have no economic fallback.

You know as well as every other Saudi that the GDP/capita is skewed because of how much Saudi men earn.

If you meant that Saudi women are well off, in the sense that their husbands have all the money and they have an easy life, then yes and I apologise for taking your post in the wrong way.

I think that you are highly misinformed about the earnings of Saudi Arabian women who work. They are not much lower than the men. I can use my two elder sisters as an example although one of them is working and living in UAE. But it applies to KSA as well. Yes, they earn less compared to the men (surprise, surprise they do that in every country I can think of) in the same positions but their salary is still much higher than the average salary in the Muslim world for your average women in the same position. So that is why I just wrote "Muslim world" initially.

For each year more and more Saudi Arabian women are employed in the public and private sector and this will mean that their wages will increase since they will make up a bigger share of the working force for each year.

Women in GCC don't lack anything. Especially not those from the more liberal GCC countries such as UAE, Kuwait etc.

Anyone familiar with the Muslim world and region would tell you so as well.

Last edited:
I think that you are highly misinformed about the earnings of Saudi Arabian women who work. They are not much lower than the men. I can use my two elder sisters as an example although one of them is working and living in UAE. But it applies to KSA as well. Yes, they earn less compared to the men (surprise, surprise they do that in every country I can think of) in the same positions but their salary is still much higher than the average salary in the Muslim world for your average women in the same position. So that is why I just wrote "Muslim world" initially.

For each year more and more Saudi Arabian women are employed in the public and private sector and this will mean that their wages will increase since they will make up a bigger share of the working force for each year.

Women in GCC don't lack anything. Especially not those from the more liberal GCC countries such as UAE, Kuwait etc.

Arabs dont work seriously, they have bad work ethics. This i speak from experience, only limited to UAE. Gatra fixing the whole time, cant work crunch jobs. Signing papers and stuff. This coming from places like Siemens, Ministries, Etisalat. These are the places i have been invited to. I speak from experience. Sure the younger crowd is a bit better. Lose the self entitled attitude. Then and only then will Arabs be taken seriously apart from their wealth.

My bro is the top dog at a German firm in UAE. Above him is the local national owner. A German guy was hired by the Arab dude for over a 100 thousand Dirhams per month. 12 business class tickets a YEAR. I shit you not, i am not making this up. And that dude is not even worth anything in his own country. One does wonder where the firm owner's brain is?

The German dude is mostly drunk or busy playing golf. So yeah my bro works his and the German dude's job for half the pay and even less benefits. This is just a token example how the Arabs are used and abused and they are more than glad.

Mind **** really. I believe KSA is rid of this menace.

I never seen fundamentalists be positive of Saudi Arabia, I actually prefer the OP not try to give people this impression that Saudi Arabia is Western-like.

Even if people are changing over there, we prefer our culture and religion. There are many good things about Saudi Arabia, the problem with you people is that you consider the positive things such as religious foundations negative and the negative things such as womanizing or corruption positive.

I don't see what this news has anything to do with "Western culture"? Our cultures are much, much older. Women already played big roles in the societies way before Islam.

Queen Sheba is the earliest attested female queen/ruler. From ancient Yemen. Already described in the Tora'h and later in both the Bible and Qur'an.

I mean let alone talk about fashion. Arab women always loved extravagance. I mean it just takes a few minutes to read 1001 Arabian Nights or reports of outsiders of Arab cities 1000 years ago.

The earliest attested fashion happened, surprise surprise, in our region. The ME.

Women doing things that women are supposed to do have nothing to do with the West.

I also don't see any religious contradiction. Does Islam tell women not to act like women? Rather the opposite. This is emphasized.

I don't consider fashion as an Western invention at all!

I don't see what this news has anything to do with "Western culture"? Our cultures are much, much older. Women already played big roles in the societies way before Islam.

Queen Sheba is the earliest attested female queen/ruler. From ancient Yemen. Already described in the Tora'h and later in both the Bible and Qur'an.

I mean let alone talk about fashion. Arab women always loved extravagance. I mean it just takes a few minutes to read 1001 Arabian Nights or reports of outsiders of Arab cities 1000 years ago.

The earliest attested fashion happened, surprise surprise, in our region. The ME.

Women doing things that women are supposed to do have nothing to do with the West.

I also don't see any religious contradiction. Does Islam tell women not to act like women? Rather the opposite. This is emphasized.

I know that's the point, they think we want to appear as Westernized rather we have a rich culture. The rest of my post wasn't directed at you but others.

Arabs dont work seriously, they have bad work ethics. This i speak from experience, only limited to UAE. Gatra fixing the whole time, cant work crunch jobs. Signing papers and stuff. This coming from places like Siemens, Ministries, Etisalat. These are the places i have been invited to. I speak from experience. Sure the younger crowd is a bit better. Lose the self entitled attitude. Then and only then will Arabs be taken seriously apart from their wealth.

My bro is the top dog at a German firm in UAE. Above him is the local national owner. A German guy was hired by the Arab dude for over a 100 thousand Dirhams per month. 12 business class tickets a YEAR. I shit you not, i am not making this up. And that dude is not even worth anything in his own country. One does wonder where the firm owner's brain is?

The German dude is mostly drunk or busy playing golf. So yeah my bro works his and the German dude's job for half the pay and even less benefits. This is just a token example how the Arabs are used and abused and they are more than glad.

Mind **** really. I believe KSA is rid of this menace.

Arabs are some of the hardest workers on this planet, they just don't like bragging about it. Don't generalize all of us based on certain firms in the oil rich UAE.

You Biryani ****. :mad: :P

I know that's the point, they think we want to appear as Westernized rather we have a rich culture. The rest of my post wasn't directed at you but others.

How do they want to appear Western? They are not even wearing Western clothes. Besides even if they liked some French or Italian perfume (We Arabs are world famous for our perfumes - I just need to mention incense and myrrh) then so what? I mean really.

One should take the good and the bad from each culture. They are interconnected anyway.

How do they want to appear Western? They are not even wearing Western clothes. Besides even if they liked some French or Italian perfume (We Arabs are world famous for our perfumes - I just need to mention incense and myrrh) then so what? I mean really.

One should take the good and the bad from each culture. They are interconnected anyway.

Tell these people. :)

No, they have not at all. Only ignorants have. Besides it is not like the average Westerner has much praise for any Muslim country that includes your own.

When i was in Europe, 2 Macedonian girls told me that " You are very lucky that you are allowed to marry 4 women"... and i was like ... "Whaaat" :crazy: I mean it's been a century......

Arabs are some of the hardest workers on this planet, they just don't like bragging about it. Don't generalize all of us based on certain firms in the oil rich UAE.

You Biryani ****. :mad: :P

The nationals are a very small part of the workforce. Wherever they work productivity decreases. Fact it's not a few countries. And i am ONLY stating fats regarding UAE. Not any other country.

So dont chew my ear off!

@Informant

It's not very wise to base your whole experience about the supposed work ethic of Arabs (400-450 million Arabs worldwide) based on the experience of a few filthy rich UAE Arabs. UAE Arabs alone barely make up 1.5 million people. Ridiculous.

Arabs were always known as hard-working people and especially talented in trade. You don't create 3 of the 11 largest empires (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) if you are lazy. It's just that the wealth has made a lot of Arabs, mainly in the small GCC states, a bit lazy hence often them avoiding manual work.

And can you really blame them if they can hire an South Asian or somebody else instead to do the "dirty work"? Like anybody else would be different.

It's not different in the US where the wealthy people are hiring Latinos and others to do manual work.

I often hear similar claims from Northern Europeans when they talk about Spaniards, Italians, Greeks etc. and calling them lazy. The retards don't understand that the lifestyles are different. Does not mean that people are lazy for that reason alone.

Anyway this has nothing to do with the topic.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom