What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

@Informant

It's not very wise to base your whole experience about the supposed work ethic of Arabs (400-450 million Arabs worldwide) based on the experience of a few filthy rich UAE Arabs. UAE Arabs alone barely make up 1.5 million people. Ridiculous.

Arabs were always known as hard-working people and especially talented in trade. You don't create 3 of the 11 largest empires (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) if you are lazy. It's just that the wealth has made a lot of Arabs, mainly in the small GCC states a bit lazy hence often avoiding labor work.

I often hear similar claims from Northern Europeans when they talk about Spaniards, Italians, Greeks etc. and calling them lazy. The retards don't understand that the lifestyles are different. Does not mean that people are lazy for that reason alone.

Anyway this has nothing to do with the topic.

I think the hardest workers are East Asians and the most efficient workers are Western/Northern Europeans like Germans, Norwegians, etc..

No, they have not at all. Only ignorants have. Besides it is not like the average Westerner has much praise for any Muslim country that includes your own.

Well we have many reasons to be so. No need to hide it.

No, I don't think that writing facts to a troll post (admitted by the author himself) is "flattering my country too much".
Bro, you jusd that KSA provides the MOST rights to women, which is a huge overstatement

I think the hardest workers are East Asians and the most efficient workers are Western/Northern Europeans like Germans, Norwegians, etc..

Anyway as an Brazilian you can educate the ignorants on this forum about how successful the Arab Brazilians (10 million + people) have been and are in Brazil. I think that it is fair to say that they are among the most successful ethnic groups in Brazil as you yourself wrote.

I tend to agree with you BTW.

Does gulf Arabs even do hardwork ? :D I think Gulfies and Northern Arabs are vastly different.

I grew up in Jeddah & I can safely say that ,that women there are threated with quite a respect, & have a'lot of rights, there are co-education schools all over , in our school itself dance parties was a common thing, along with date parties, contrary to the biased media coverage that Saudi Arabia gets its actually is quite a modern society , cities like Dammam & Dehran are perhaps the most liberal cities in the GCC's ,there are beaches where both men & women swim , heck we used to go to abhur in Jeddah just to see girls in bikinis ! no kidding except for the driving part there is not much of a difference between KSA & Dubai

o_O:astagh::astagh:

Does gulf Arabs even do hardwork ? :D I think Gulfies and Northern Arabs are vastly different.

There is nothing called "Gulfies" or "Gulf Arabs". Just as there is nothing called "Turkies". Quit the trolling and go get attention somewhere else. Maybe among other ignorants.

No, we only make babies and drive Audis and throw money around at girls in nightclubs.

@Informant

It's not very wise to base your whole experience about the supposed work ethic of Arabs (400-450 million Arabs worldwide) based on the experience of a few filthy rich UAE Arabs. UAE Arabs alone barely make up 1.5 million people. Ridiculous.

Arabs were always known as hard-working people and especially talented in trade. You don't create 3 of the 11 largest empires (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) if you are lazy. It's just that the wealth has made a lot of Arabs, mainly in the small GCC states, a bit lazy hence often them avoiding manual work.

And can you really blame them if they can hire an South Asian or somebody else instead to do the "dirty work"? Like anybody else would be different.

It's not different in the US where the wealthy people are hiring Latinos and others to do manual work.

I often hear similar claims from Northern Europeans when they talk about Spaniards, Italians, Greeks etc. and calling them lazy. The retards don't understand that the lifestyles are different. Does not mean that people are lazy for that reason alone.

I didnt claim dirty work. Or menial jobs. I am talking about proper office positions. These guys are just not hard working nor have a decent thorough put. Turn over is shit, so companies hire additional staff to get work done. I make softwares. Made perhaps, still do of sorts. My trips reinforced the stereotype. I talked with he higher ups to the clerks. They were all of the single opinion.

Then again i am only talking about UAE nationals. And no they arent 1.5 mil. Far from it. Inflated number.

Anyway as an Brazilian you can educate the ignorants on this forum about how successful the Arab Brazilians (10 million + people) have been and are in Brazil. I think that it is fair to say that they are among the most successful ethnic groups in Brazil as you yourself wrote.

I tend to agree with you BTW.

Arabs are successful but probably not that hard working. Just like other Brazilians. The Brazilian youth is lazy and likes to chase short term pleasure even at the expense of long term goals. This is a problem in our culture.

I know that's the point, they think we want to appear as Westernized rather we have a rich culture. The rest of my post wasn't directed at you but others.

Arabs are some of the hardest workers on this planet, they just don't like bragging about it. Don't generalize all of us based on certain firms in the oil rich UAE.

You Biryani ****. :mad: :P
Says the one who cant get a free homeland

I didnt claim dirty work. Or menial jobs. I am talking about proper office positions. These guys are just not hard working nor have a decent thorough put. Turn over is shit, so companies hire additional staff to get work done. I make softwares. Made perhaps, still do of sorts. My trips reinforced the stereotype. I talked with he higher ups to the clerks. They were all of the single opinion.

Then again i am only talking about UAE nationals. And no they arent 1.5 mil. Far from it. Inflated number.

Just reinforces my point then. You are still talking about a few individuals and even if we falsely assume that all Emiratis are like that then they still make up less than 0,33% of the Arabs worldwide.

No, they form about 1-1.5 million of the population. I have not seen any other numbers as of 2014.

Arabs are successful but probably not that hard working. Just like other Brazilians. The Brazilian youth is lazy and likes to chase short term pleasure even at the expense of long term goals. This is a problem in our culture.

Well, successful is a goal in itself. The rest is less important. Let the Japanese work 100 hours a week if they want to do that. Does not make most of them successful.

Arabs just like Latinos value family life very highly and we tend to enjoy life. I would not give that away just to work a bit harder. Let them call us "lazy" for all we care. That's an compliment in this case.

@Informant

Arabs were always known as hard-working people and especially talented in trade. You don't create 3 of the 11 largest empires (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) if you are lazy. It's just that the wealth has made a lot of Arabs, mainly in the small GCC states, a bit lazy hence often them avoiding manual work.

And can you really blame them if they can hire an South Asian or somebody else instead to do the "dirty work"? Like anybody else would be different.

It's not different in the US where the wealthy people are hiring Latinos and others to do manual work.

Dude, creating the empires history, move on, and again flattering

Just reinforces my point then. You are still talking about a few individuals and even if we falsely assume that all Emiratis are like that then they still make up less than 0,33% of the Arabs worldwide.

No, they form about 1-1.5 million of the population. I have not seen any other numbers as of 2014.

Well, successful is a goal in itself. The rest is less important. Let the Japanese work 100 hours a week if they want to do that. Does not make most of them successful.

Emiratis are hopelessly inefficient. Please my experiences are enough. And by arabs i meant UAE beoble.

No need to bring to copy paste old arabian legends lectures.

Mafi needed.

Ma'salama.

There is nothing called "Gulfies" or "Gulf Arabs". Just as there is nothing called "Turkies". Quit the trolling and go get attention somewhere else. Maybe among other ignorants.

No, we only make babies and drive Audis and throw money around at girls in nightclubs.

Why so serious ? :D

You're over sensitive, the number of foreign workers in Gulf states is enough to form a middle sized country :) and its pretty much known that they're quite lazy, I know few people who works at there as well, but its a natural result of sh.tload of money after all, you don't have to go mad over.

That sir is the truth

Emiratis are hopelessly inefficient. Please my experiences are enough. And by arabs i meant UAE beoble.

No need to bring to copy paste old arabian legends lectures.

Mafi needed.

Ma'salama.

Writing facts is not about "1001 Arabian Nights" or any old "Arabian legends". Merely facts.

No, your experiences are not enough. Since you have interacted with at most 50 Emiratis if not less.

Besides why the pfuck should Emiratis work their *** off when they don't lack anything even if they don't work?

The fact is that most Emiratis are filthy rich. Regardless of what they are doing and they get pampered by the government and what not all the time. Anyway this is changing with the new generation.

That sir is the truth

Pretty nice is it not? You would prefer that instead of working your *** off in a toxic fabric in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom