What's new

There is some problem with forum

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys there is a issue which I have noticed. Well I am using forum from my laptop and when I open forum and its front wall where every section is visible for example Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Navy extra extra. And under them in threads where people have posted reply recently is also shown with mention latest reply. The issue is threads which I open for example Pakistan Artillery update section which is supposed to be in Pakistan Army section but when ever I open Pakistan Army section I don't find this thread but when some one posts something on this thread I get a message and I go to this thread reply or not reply and when I see at top it says this thread is part of Pakistan Army section but when I open Pakistan Army section I don't find this thread. This issue is also coming up with few other threads so MODS !!! What is going on ???
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jango @waz @Slav Defence

Guys there is a issue which I have noticed. Well I am using forum from my laptop and when I open forum and its front wall where every section is visible for example Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Navy extra extra. And under them in threads where people have posted reply recently is also shown with mention latest reply. The issue is threads which I open for example Pakistan Artillery update section which is supposed to be in Pakistan Army section but when ever I open Pakistan Army section I don't find this thread but when some one posts something on this thread I get a message and I go to this thread reply or not reply and when I see at top it says this thread is part of Pakistan Army section but when I open Pakistan Army section I don't find this thread. This issue is also coming up with few other threads so MODS !!! What is going on ???
You can look in your Profile there is a tab for
Your content or you can select notification at the bottom of the thread and you will get notifications for the same

Thread under moderation, meaning reported by a TT.

Thread under moderation, meaning reported by a TT.
That was not the issue I realized I had ignored the guy who started the thread. Now problem is resolved on that thread but problem has appeared on other thread. That is Pakistan Army APC thread I haven't ignored the one who started the group but still when I open Pakistan Army section I can't find that thread

That was not the issue I realized I had ignored the guy who started the thread. Now problem is resolved on that thread but problem has appeared on other thread. That is Pakistan Army APC thread I haven't ignored the one who started the group but still when I open Pakistan Army section I can't find that thread
You might get alerts from that thread and etc,etc but won't be able to view it unless a mod handles it. Give me a link to that thread and let me check.

Yaar it's sticky thread. check again.
I can't see it. When somebody replies to me on this thread I get notice and I am able to post and reply on this thread but I can't see the thread when I open Pakistan Army section

How did you resolve it?
When I was checking before there was sign that I have ignored the orignal poster specially when I used to put curser on that man name but when I visited his profile I found that I have ignored the user so that is How problem was resolved. But I actually can't remember why and when I ignored these guys

When I was checking before there was sign that I have ignored the orignal poster specially when I used to put curser on that man name but when I visited his profile I found that I have ignored the user so that is How problem was resolved. But I actually can't remember why and when I ignored these guys

I bet these mods/admins are thinking 'BRUH thanks for wasting our time'

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom