What's new

There is some problem with forum

what is this @waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Emmie you guys want me to leave tell ill leave like many indians have already left this forum but the way this TT HRK has given me 5 negetive ratings in a day for for nothing but ignoaring repeated abusing against me and my nation and its forces why this hypocray and double standards if you want me out just say it why these games il go

what is this @waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Emmie you guys want me to leave tell ill leave like many indians have already left this forum but the way this TT HRK has given me 5 negetive ratings in a day for for nothing but ignoaring repeated abusing against me and my nation and its forces why this hypocray and double standards if you want me out just say it why these games il go

Alright, your concern has been addressed. But I have deleted few of your posts for being off topic and inflammatory. Please report negative rating in dedicated thread! Thanks and TC!

Proper way to report negative rating is through GHQ. Follow the procedures.

Proper way to report negative rating is through GHQ. Follow the procedures.
did that already but these cunning fellow wiped 4 out of 6 given and two still stayed so much for free and fair treatment ..... funny na :azn:

Hi,

It's a trivial matter, so I didn't want to open a new thread.

I made a thread about Uber commencing operations in Bangladesh - a really benign thread, yet it's been under moderation. I reported my thread, but maybe it was missed by the mods (who I'm sure are busy)

This is the thread in question

https://defence.pk/threads/uber-taxi-service-hits-dhaka-streets.462492/

Thanks for your help.
Such threads should only be opened in members club as its got nothing to do with Bangladesh Defence

I have moved the thread and approved it for you so now everyone else can see it

I am facing a problem.

Sometimes PDF shows me loading loading loading- Or error 502. what is the reason behind this. When it occur, Then i have to log out , sometimes i can't log out too bcz of error. Then for few minutes i close the page. After 5 minutes open it. Then it works. .

Is it server problem ? or something else.

The forum is changing when replying to a post,it gets brighter and bigger,or is it just my computer playing games?

The forum is changing when replying to a post,it gets brighter and bigger,or is it just my computer playing games?
I would tell you about it but 'they' wont let me.

What i mean to say is that i know my softwares. I know exactly what has it origins in a human and what comes from code. Some things that members may face are not due to errors in code but because there are immature personalities at the helm.

hmm I did not want to open a new thread and my first search on pdf did not get me the right thread.. so I wanna write it here..

maybe it is ok or normal but many times I always get some cloud server when I want to post something or when I want to load PDF it is not always the same cloud server thats why I get a little bit paranoid..

this time I have to deal with the Sucuri CloudProxy ( https://sucuri.net/website-firewall/) some weeks ago it was another one.. when I go back or click on my pdf link on my browser than I can access pdf without any problems..

do you change your cloud server sometimes?

happens when the cloud takes action

some other strange thing is if I go back and copy paste it than the cloud does not take action..

Back
Top Bottom