What's new

There is no future for an 'apartheid Israel'

u need some education on comparing chinese with muslims really.
and as usual u are too brainwashed to see the reality.

it ain't very pleasing though:coffee:

Araam karro paji tere bara vajge hai. :P

The Quran does not talk about killing Jews it only talks about the historical Israelites and the Jews of today which it speaks of as two separate groups of people. Secondly the hadith you mentioned does say what you say however it is taken from the book of end times and the preceding hadith talks about how the anti Christ will be followed by 70,000 Persian Jews so the hadith is talking about the battle that will occur between them and the Muslims in a war in which they will be utterly defeated. Other than those 70,000 the rest of the Jews will have already accepted their mistake in not recognizing Jesus and will have then become Muslims as will most of the world. These are end time prophecies and each religion has their such prophecy.
So basically those Jews who have converted are no longer Jews. You get this logic right.

So you Quran says that those who convert to Muslims will be safe, those who remain Jews will be killed and hunted down to the last ones hiding behind stones and trees.

Thankyou.

What hypocrisy mate, if today we say ok one state solution will they accept it? The answer is no because for them that would mean a huge tilt in demographics which they do not find acceptable especially if they have to give the Palestinians equal rights. Yet they do not want to accept two state either and would rather keep this whole conflict in limbo however that is dangerous in that inaction can only last so long before the whole thing erupts.
This post, I agree with.
The result and inevitable solution is a 2 state solution, the sooner Israeli's and Palestinians accept it, the lesser the death count will be. And frankly - they can move on with their lives.

So basically those Jews who have converted are no longer Jews. You get this logic right.

So you Quran says that those who convert to Muslims will be safe, those who remain Jews will be killed and hunted down to the last ones hiding behind stones and trees.

Thankyou.

Did you even read my comment, the Quran says no such thing this is only in Hadith. Are you retarded? I clearly said those who follow the anti-Christ into battle will be defeated not all Jews. Not all Jews will follow the anti-Christ the hadith states 70,000.

Damn! You found a few people who give their theories of Iraq invasion.
Dont you find it ironic that you find a small minority and use their views as the standard template but cant stop yelling your throat out when someone does it to Muslims.

But then hypocrisy is second nature I suppose.

It's not about hypocrisy, but history.
I would urge you to learn about the neocons in the White House who were instrumental in the Iraq invasion.

And, before you dismiss this as a Muslim conspiracy theory, these analyses are by non-Muslim Americans.

Why dont you tell YOUR OWN PEOPLE, the Muslims about these things. As far as I am concerned, it is the Muslims who have said this.

And many so on this very forum.

Oh and just for my knowledge - it just calls for killing 'jews' hiding behind every stone and tree of just one tribe right?!

Because I already accepted that many Muslims misinterpret the Quran. I never denied that there are Muslim hatemongers. What I am saying is that this current cycle of religious hatred was ignited in large part by the Zionists' campaign to frame their cause in religious terms.

It's hardly surprising, though unfortunate, that the other side would respond in kind.

Why do they not?
Great, can you pinpoint the where Jews resided in the old days? Down to the geographical boundaries. Thanks in anticipation. Because there is a whole line of reasoning after you have posted that map.

There are various theories on the origin of the Hebrew people. You can learn yourself.

The salient point is that the ancient Hebrews invaded and conquered large part of ancient Israel. The Hebrews were not native to all of (ancient) Israel.

Did you even read my comment, the Quran says no such thing this is only in Hadith. Are you retarded? I clearly said those who follow the anti-Christ into battle will be defeated not all Jews. Not all Jews will follow the anti-Christ the hadith states 70,000.
King Mama, either you learn to think before you type, or you type and re-read before you post it.
This is what you have stated:
Other than those 70,000 the rest of the Jews will have already accepted their mistake in not recognizing Jesus and will have then become Muslims as will most of the world.
Forgive me if any human being on the planet apart from you can take a line that states "other than those 70,00, the rest of the Jews...will have become Muslim" to mean anything else apart from 'those 70,000 who do not convert will fight Muslims and be hunted and killed'

King Mama, either you learn to think before you type, or you type and re-read before you post it.
This is what you have stated:

Forgive me if any human being on the planet apart from you can take a line that states "other than those 70,00, the rest of the Jews...will have become Muslim" to mean anything else apart from 'those 70,000 who do not convert will fight Muslims and be hunted and killed'

You are right I did make it sound like that. :lol: Anyway yeah that is hadith not Quran so I consider it irrelevant. Only wahabbis and twelvers over emphasize hadith because they are trying to bring about Armageddon. Anyway in hadith it states there will be a time when all will be Muslim and a time when none will be Muslim, it has nothing to do with killing those who do not believe as all non believers will choose to believe and there will literally be none left.

I made it sound like it happens all at once that is mistake on my part, first anti Christ is supposed to come and he will have 70,000 followers then Mahdi is supposed to come followed by Jesus PBUH then Jesus PBUH is supposed to defeat the anti christ and then everyone will become Muslim. Then after Jesus PBUH passes away a time will come when no one will really believe and God will give death to the few believers that are left and lift the Quran then qiyama will happen.

First of all Israel doing wrong with Gaza, which can led him toward regional hatred among Muslims,

Entire regional power need to accommodate on one point to cease fire against innocent Gaza peoples, Israel must be stop by regional countries.
Pakistan is not accepted Israel same as Israel do.
Ammunition is not the option for Palestine solution as Pakistan will deliver to Palestine,
it is Israel and American think tanks need to analysis it,
some time in past i am thinking about Relation of Israel and Pakistan, in this new epoch both countries need to come on cooperation table but after solving the Palestine problem, Coz jew live every where in the world not only in Israel.

Now i have no chair of thinking about Think Tanks, as i done it ...........

Authorities must take analysis on above lines........
:pakistan:

First of all Israel doing wrong with Gaza, which can led him toward regional hatred among Muslims,

Entire regional power need to accommodate on one point to cease fire against innocent Gaza peoples, Israel must be stop by regional countries.
Pakistan is not accepted Israel same as Israel do.
Ammunition is not the option for Palestine solution as Pakistan will deliver to Palestine,
it is Israel and American think tanks need to analysis it,
some time in past i am thinking about Relation of Israel and Pakistan, in this new epoch both countries need to come on cooperation table but after solving the Palestine problem, Coz jew live every where in the world not only in Israel.

Now i have no chair of thinking about Think Tanks, as i done it ...........

Authorities must take analysis on above lines........
:pakistan:

What about the alternative: Pakistan develops relations with Israel first, then as trade and diplomatic relations improve, Pakistan will be able to help mediate a solution. Pakistan wins, Palestinians win, Israel wins. Right now, it's unclear what Pakistan is getting out of its non-recognition of Israel; it certainly hasn't had a tangible benefit to the Palestinians.

Wasn't Pervez Musharraf thinking along these lines at one point?

What about the alternative: Pakistan develops relations with Israel first, then as trade and diplomatic relations improve, Pakistan will be able to help mediate a solution. Pakistan wins, Palestinians win, Israel wins. Right now, it's unclear what Pakistan is getting out of its non-recognition of Israel; it certainly hasn't had a tangible benefit to the Palestinians.

Wasn't Pervez Musharraf thinking along these lines at one point?

i do not listen or read about what Musharraf thinking about it , To Recognize other is another cookies than to work on trade in minimum level,
i meant to be if Israel peacefully resolve Palestinian issue than it can create affection environment in the world, after that Pakistan and Israel must to accept each other with out nuke power, coz near to me Nuclear is no need to worry about while you stay in the world where China is Fried of Pakistan.
Pakistan and Israel diplomatically thinking about it..........After doing this Israel have good environment with Pakistan....
:victory1:
But Only Intellectual Army Person Like it........

Utter nonsense. There is no 'political' unity among the Muslim world but that won't remain the case for long.

If you create such a monolithic block you'll push others to do the same creating the US vs THEM mentality.You'll have a united Muslim world vs "THEM " and i don't know if this will be necessarily a good thing.

And when did Arab Invasion happen ? Israel was a jewish state,then under persian,babylonian,greek & romans rule,then under byzantine rule till AD 7th century.

Those Jews in Israel today are not related in no way to the Israelites of the Bible. Their ancestor is not Father Abraham. Their ancestor is the Devil. Everyone in that region is like olive/brown/dark complexion and deez fraudsters are pale white. If they were to go back in time and come face to face with the Egyptians during Biblical times they would be laughed out of the country as fraud Israelites. They are not Israelites of the Bible. They are European fraudster Jews/European Jewish fuckery who are perpetrating a fraud.

Pakistan is a political entity, a nation state which we created in 1947. That begs the question that where were the Pakistanis before 1947?

The answer is that Pakistanis were right here, we didn't migrate from Europe on ships. We are the 'indigenous' people of this land. We are the 3rd oldest civilization in human history, the very people of Indus Valley.
Utter trash.Considerable number of people in present day Pakistan has roots in Saudi,Iraq,Turkey ,Iran,Afghanistan etc.Even present day Hindus of Pakistan can't claim that they are descendants of Ivc as they have mix of Aryan and Dravidian blood.Only south Indians and shudras of pak and India can be called to some extent descendants of IVC.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom