What's new

The World's Most Advanced Fighter Jets face each other in U.S skies.

That's because they have always been an advanced industrialized developed power just like Britain, France, U.S. Japan etc. So they don't have anything much to prove to others, Unlike many other developing countries today who are suddenly 'rising' and are more prone to overreact over any small news/achievements. lol Its like a man who has been rich/powerful for a long time, his manners/way he behaves will be totally different from a poor man who just started gaining some wealth/power. lool:D:P
I admit we Indians have big mouth:D

Not just that. The main advantage our Typhoon has over other fighters of its class is that it was built/designed to be upgraded and extended with time. It already has quite a lead over other fighters, but its main advantage is that with the current/constant updates being carried out mainly by BAE systems it will only get even better thus extending the lead it has over its closest rivals like the Rafale.:enjoy:

MOD announces €200m Typhoon capability upgrade for the RAF - News stories - GOV.UK
:enjoy:

Just wish our defence giants continued with its naval version.:(

Funny thing is our defence giants offered this naval version to India for its carrier, but our government rejected any naval version for our own Navy. WTH?o_O
Britain offers Indian Navy Eurofighters while our own carriers go without - Mirror Online
AERO INDIA: Eurofighter reveals offer to produce navalised Typhoon
:disagree:
Looks promising
Surprised to see conformal fuel tanks
LERX
TVC

One day IAF RAFALES will also join these exercises

Red Flag, sure India is always welcome to test its mettle against the F-22, F-15, F-35 or whatever else we can and will throw at them, in varying of combat and operational restrictions. We value their participation, if only from an intelligence perspective.

But this exercise is very, very different. It's not about just testing one aircraft against another and developing new fighter tactics... It's about further integrating and refining the integration between the Air Forces of the US, UK and France. To join this exercise India would need to become part of the US-led alliance, improve its relations to the point where the US trusts it to take part in overseas operations, and actually have the willingness to do so.

None of those conditions are presently met. This is a very different type of exercise from the traditional Red Flag - think a three nation NATO. That's what this exercise is intended to spurn. It's more than a combat exercise.

Do you want to be part of a US-led alliance?

Rafale>F-22>Typhoon. :bunny:

Rafale :

iqTgAXg.jpg

F22 :

View attachment 280281

Typhoon

uEU5kbp.jpg

The jealous will say fake or say i am a victim of patriotism. :azn:

Gripen NG:p:
Gripen-NG-Mockup-cockpit.jpg

Red Flag, sure India is always welcome to test its mettle against the F-22, F-15, F-35 or whatever else we can and will throw at them, in varying of combat and operational restrictions. We value their participation, if only from an intelligence perspective.

But this exercise is very, very different. It's not about just testing one aircraft against another and developing new fighter tactics... It's about further integrating and refining the integration between the Air Forces of the US, UK and France. To join this exercise India would need to become part of the US-led alliance, improve its relations to the point where the US trusts it to take part in overseas operations, and actually have the willingness to do so.

None of those conditions are presently met. This is a very different type of exercise from the traditional Red Flag - think a three nation NATO. That's what this exercise is intended to spurn. It's more than a combat exercise.

Do you want to be part of a US-led alliance?

Gripen NG:p:
Gripen-NG-Mockup-cockpit.jpg

Too bad the F-35 is not involved. It was meant for it.

Not just that. The main advantage our Typhoon has over other fighters of its class is that it was built/designed to be upgraded and extended with time. It already has quite a lead over other fighters, but its main advantage is that with the current/constant updates being carried out mainly by BAE systems it will only get even better thus extending the lead it has over its closest rivals like the Rafale.:enjoy:

MOD announces €200m Typhoon capability upgrade for the RAF - News stories - GOV.UK
:enjoy:

Just wish our defence giants continued with its naval version.:(

Funny thing is our defence giants offered this naval version to India for its carrier, but our government rejected any naval version for our own Navy. WTH?o_O
Britain offers Indian Navy Eurofighters while our own carriers go without - Mirror Online
AERO INDIA: Eurofighter reveals offer to produce navalised Typhoon
:disagree:
The spin the mirror puts on it is so hilariously typical one can't help but have a chuckle:

Advanced Typhoon jet fighters turned down by Britain’s defence chiefs to save money are being offered to the INDIAN navy.

It means a foreign country which receives £280million a year of UK aid could end up with a better seaborne air force.

They actually capitalised "INDIAN" to highlight the irony(?) or perhaps lunacy. :lol::lol:

Few other international media outlets in the world can get away with this kind of blatent intellectual dishonesty.

@Star Wars @ranjeet @hinduguy @Guynextdoor2 @PARIKRAMA

That's because they have always been an advanced industrialized developed power just like Britain, France, U.S. Japan etc.
Russians are no doubt very clever and talented individuals.Their achievements in the space and military sector cannot be denied. Stealth was their concept which was copied by Americans and produced stealth jets.
So they don't have anything much to prove to others, Unlike many other developing countries today who are suddenly 'rising' and are more prone to overreact over any small news/achievements. lol Its like a man who has been rich/powerful for a long time, his manners/way he behaves will be totally different from a poor man who just started gaining some wealth/power. lool:D:P
Just like our indian neighbors who think they are going to become a super power by 2020 :lol:

Just like our indian neighbors who think they are going to become a super power by 2020 :lol:

LOL Well, its always good to dream big i guess.:D lol

Russians are no doubt very clever and talented individuals.Their achievements in the space and military sector cannot be denied. Stealth was their concept which was copied by Americans and produced stealth jets.
hmmm.....the Americans copied stealth from Russia?o_O:what: More like the Russians copied the Germans Horten Ho 229.:P

I admit we Indians have big mouth:D
Lol At least you seem to be an honest dude. :D Hmmmmm...........but then again having a BIG MOUTH isn't always a bad thing, since it can also be beneficial in some fields, just like many Indian in the West tend do very well career wise, reason there are many successful Indian CEO's in the West. So it's not always a bad thing.:partay:

LOL Well, its always good to dream big i guess.:D lol

hmmm.....the Americans copied stealth from Russia?o_O:what: More like the Russians copied the Germans Horten Ho 229.:P

Lol At least you seem to be an honest dude. :D Hmmmmm...........but then again having a BIG MOUTH isn't always a bad thing, since it can also be beneficial in some fields, just like many Indian in the West tend do very well career wise, reason there are many successful Indian CEO's in the West. So it's not always a bad thing.:partay:
Its quite irritating sometimes.
Indian posters have great urge to reply every Pakistani /Chinese trolls no matter what it takes :P
And it's not restricted to PDF only but in daily life too:D

If we judge by cockpit,here's my ranking ;
Rafale>F-22>Typhoon.

If only for one major reason of value ( especially on export markets ).
Can anyone tell me why the Rafale is the only one without buttons between main and H-U display?

A- Because that main display is horizon collimated so that between external/HUD views and it,
the pilot's eyes do not have to adjust in depth perception

Obviously, this is not quite the same as an HMCS which French pilots indeed yearn for ideally but
it still shows advanced design and not the often heard 1980s plane myth.
And if we got to show and see the real images with clutter less confirmed single tracks representation,
it would be even more telling.

@mikey beer holder was excellent ( and so was the rum with my sailor mate so let's talk tomorrow ).

And good evening all, Tay.

Stealth was their concept which was copied by Americans and produced stealth jets.
Not true.

I have Ufimtsev's book in my little home library. His text was NOT any sort of a 'cookbook' on how to design a radar low observable body. His text does NOT say do X or Y or Z to evade radar. As an academician, Ufimtsev's work had to be vetted by the military before he can publish. If any part of his math had any military value, his entire paper would be classified into secrecy. That did not happened. The Soviets dismissed his work as pure intellectual pursuit and no practical value. Ufimtsev was allowed to publish, not just in the Soviet Union but also internationally. The rest is history.

So as far as 'stealth' combat aircrafts goes, the full credit go to US. Not the Soviets. Not the Nazi Germans.

Not true.

I have Ufimtsev's book in my little home library. His text was NOT any sort of a 'cookbook' on how to design a radar low observable body. His text does NOT say do X or Y or Z to evade radar. As an academician, Ufimtsev's work had to be vetted by the military before he can publish. If any part of his math had any military value, his entire paper would be classified into secrecy. That did not happened. The Soviets dismissed his work as pure intellectual pursuit and no practical value. Ufimtsev was allowed to publish, not just in the Soviet Union but also internationally. The rest is history.

So as far as 'stealth' combat aircrafts goes, the full credit go to US. Not the Soviets. Not the Nazi Germans.
Yea yea here we have another american with his defensive theory.You people say the same about space tech which you definitely got from russia.

LOL In those threads, i hardly even saw Russian members here engaging in inflammatory remarks/debates/insults, unlike the Chinese/Indian cheerleaders who got so woke up by that incident you will think for one minute it was their country.:lol:
Yeah! especially the Indians.....and that pisses me off too....:mad:

Yeah! especially the Indians.....and that pisses me off too....:mad:

LOL Well since India gets most of it's weapon systems/tech from Russia its understandable why they are so 'protective' of the Russians. Though its uncalled for, as the Russians don't really need it. lol

Back
Top Bottom