What's new

The World's Most Advanced Fighter Jets face each other in U.S skies.

What is this for , Russia has deployed S-400 in syria , why are they not just flying in there like before ?

I heard them planes are grounded now , so nothing to do , so they decided to play jet - vs jet away from S400

I Heard and I may be wrong that S400 can even bring down F35 , Typhoon is like sardine for it

1398922113768.jpg

So dog fight and the fancy , Top Gun inverted flights all useless , fly over S400 and BAM vapourized

c48f4620115eb780e65794c5e1c636b9.jpg

Highway to the Danger zone , no more
CUqM6AEWUAA1ztz.jpg

Let us all enjoy that lovely song again

Or lets just fly the planes as far as possible from Danger zone

Last edited:
Amazing video. Shows just how close the alliance/mutual trusts that exists between these 3 countries.
flag43.gif
images
france-flag-27.gif

But, but Britain joined China's new bank... the alliance is ruined:cry:. China and the UK are best friends now.

:lol:

:partay:

Seriously, the hell is wrong with people on this forum? The British want Chinese money, and PDF declares US-UK relations over.

But, but Britain joined China's new bank... the alliance is ruined:cry:. China and the UK are best friends now.

Seriously, the hell is wrong with people on this forum? The British want Chinese money, and PDF declares US-UK relations over.

LOL Well, it's just that some members here don't really understand how deep our relations are with U.Sand France. Plus they also don't understand the Geo political context and mutual security interests we share globally. So it's easy for the naive/misinformed to be short sighted and not be able to look at things from the big picture.

Moreover economic interests/trade/partnership are totally different from security/strategic alliances/interests. The two can NEVER EVER be compared. Since even the U.S and Japan have far bigger economic/trade relations with China than we do. That doesn't in anyway makes them allies, on the contrary it's the total opposite. lol To be honest though, European powers U.K,France and Germany have never considered/seen China as a threat, more like a big market and good business partner or at most an economic competitor, not a military/security or Geo political threat, that title belongs goes to Russia obviously.:D

Anyway, good to see the tri-lateral alliance growing stronger/closer. It's very important for peace and stability in the world.:cheers:

Plus they got one of the hottest chicks out there believe me(maybe second only to Latinos and mixed race chicks who are favorites). :P

b130e4e506d18e465d362619d94d2aee.jpg

8ce1f28110ff0a2bc73f8b57a0555832.jpg

ecb16e2ee39b7a2d2673e2fef1daac19.jpg

c71bb01ddfeedad138c30cc23204d968.jpg

6aabe938a8873e83a634162b1548b439.jpg

2247e911e37507b42090d6ecc9e28431.jpg

:smitten:

...Mikey mikey mikey...why are you doing this to me now? :hitwall::hitwall::devil:....:bunny:

You three just derailed the THREAD!!! :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Mike US and UK Relation is over!??! I'll get you!!! :guns::guns::guns::guns:

On second thought I'm moving to RUSSIA!!!

Oh wait, I meant Japan!! Maria Ozawa is there!!! :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

@Slave_to_the_waffle , @Nihonjin1051 , @mike2000 is back

Typical western thinking, you look to me a false flagger hiding behind a British flag, what are you trying to prove here mate, more loyal than the King himself, I respect Britain so you should respect Pakistan as well your tiny bit country is not a world power anymore, you don't rule the world anymore, your govt. is just trying to play under the umbrella of US.

We made a mistake in the past and suffered a lot but that does not mean you start a under estimating us, the mess created by your daddy is quite big and it's taking bit longer to get clear but once it's cleared we will be flying high, unlike you where most of engineering sector is owned by Germans.

There is a famous joke in Britain when you go to France or Germany if you pick up any thing it says made in Germany or France but in uk it's made everywhere. So chill and enjoy your goodies and let us enjoy ours.

Blah, blah, blah......:blah:

You three just derailed the THREAD!!! :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Mike US and UK Relation is over!??! I'll get you!!! :guns::guns::guns::guns:

On second thought I'm moving to RUSSIA!!!

Oh wait, I meant Japan!! Maria Ozawa is there!!! :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

@Slave_to_the_waffle , @Nihonjin1051 , @mike2000 is back

Nah........ That was just sarcasm. We still share common security interests globally. So the alliance will remain the same and strong as long as it last.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom