What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

war will result in more refugees to europe which will further destroy european economy

From what I read from most of Iranian analyzers , most of them see this as the inevitable war which will upon us in this year .....

So , IRI is going to rally Iranians in ceremony of Shahid Soleimani and then we have to start the war or else USA will complete his build up and we will lose our last opportunity ....
Calm down. Let American elections pass. Let's not be Trumps scapegoat.

The us forces in the middle east number in the tens of thousands.The last time I looked it was the :usflag:americans:guns: who had been responsible for the bulk of muslim deaths in the region,next you would of course have the sunni whahabists,who when they werent happily slaughtering non sunnis were slaughtering their fellow sunnis for not being sunni enough.
:ph34r::butcher:
I don't think US will be deterred until you hit the mainland.. You want to scare US, you have to hit civilian areas of US.
And please don't bring shia sunni thing here. each one has a lot of blood of the other party on its hands.

I don't think US will be deterred until you hit the mainland.. You want to scare US, you have to hit civilian areas of US.
And please don't bring shia sunni thing here. each one has a lot of blood of the other party on its hands.

Intentionally killing civilians is a cowardly tactic that is the trademark of the Zionists and the Americans.

It goes against decency, rules of war, and teachings of Imam Ali.

Iran should avoid targeting civilians at all costs and it will.

Intentionally killing civilians is a cowardly tactic that is the trademark of the Zionists and the Americans.

It goes against decency, rules of war, and teachings of Imam Ali.

Iran should avoid targeting civilians at all costs and it will.
I didn't ask you guys to kill the citizens.. but to hit civilian areas to scare US citizens.. these could be baseball grounds or open fields too.

And just teach your ally Asad about the morality too... or saying of Ali Karam Allah Waj'hu only applies when you fight non-Muslims?

syria-conflict.jpg

Fatwa is fake and an excuse. Remember that Islam allows you to lie to your enemies in order to win the battle.
no, it allow you to hide you're being Shia when you fear for your life if you announce it. its Taqqia , the rest of things is just enemies of Shiism lies and propaganda .

Last edited:
Fatwa is fake and an excuse. Remember that Islam allows you to lie to your enemies in order to win the battle.

Iran had a nuclear weapons program under the Shah and under Khomeini and under Khamenei. They didn’t magically realize atomic bombs were bad in 2003. They stopped due to Iraq being toppled (one reason for getting it) and the fact that there was a huge pressure on them by the world to cease all atomic work and at time when the climate for regime change/war was very high by the US.

Thus the program was divided up and went underground.

Almost no one knows the father of Iran’s atomic bomb. But I have read about him. There isn’t even an picture of him available and he is highly guarded. UN wanted to meet him and Iran denied his existence.

that’s all I will say on the matter.
:lol:

shared yesterday by osint on twitter including natsecjeff.

OSINT is notoriously unreliable without video or picture evidence. Even then be cautious.

You think Syria and Iraq had to be bullied into condemning Soleimani's assassination?

OSINT is notoriously unreliable without video or picture evidence. Even then be cautious.

You think Syria and Iraq had to be bullied into condemning Soleimani's assassination?

i agree but many credible osints shared it.i don't know but murder of a general is a big risk and world war 3 can start.obviously it depends on iran.

i.obviously it depends on iran.

No bro, I disagree. I think it's up to trump. Why? Because it is inevitable for Iran to respond to the heinous crime. It will be trump's response after that that will determine the level of further escalation. No one should expect Iran not to respond to this.

Back
Top Bottom