What's new

The War is Inevitable !!!

They are still poking and testing each other. War is phase 2. Is an all out war going to happen? Let me put it this way, the chances are manifold.
Every war have intensity from low to high. Was is also an extension of politics and diplomatic manuevres at the same time. The old Soviet leaderships predicted that the 3rd world war would be a war of disinformation and psychology which is being implemented by Putin's Russia.

Fk... and yet I am still single :(
don't sweat it buddy, this was naseeb. same boat as you

there will be no war, if i was at the helm of irani govt. my first course of action would have been place a full blockade on strait of hormuz, launch strikes agaisnt US bases in surrounding areas and completely disable them, shouldn't think about dropping anything on israel atm because it's stupid to fight two foes at once
but since they did shit in this 24 hours, nothing will happen... just a few rockets on israel and that's it

You've been crying for sickism and kali-stan-ism for the past 3 hours, so why not join them?

provide proof my emotional ummah brother

i feel like pakistan will nuke india just for nuking's sake xD
since we all gonna be dead

Well if it takes nuking india to knock sense into humans. i say its a noble thing to do

they(iranian regime) has conveyed message to neighboring countries to condemn assassination or otherwise get ready to pay a heavy price.this pompeo phone call drama doesn't look good to iranians.i don't understand why we received pompeo phone call.this iran america war could be a big mess and pakistan will likely be affected.we should avoid any communication with both parties.this is their war,let them fight.

It's iranian, sikh boy! The term "Irani" doesn't exist

My apologies my Ummah brother. It's the Iranian race and Pakistani race stands by them in this their hour of need.

From son of soils in Parachinar to Sons who have visited Pakistan over 26 times. Everyone is ready to defend Iranian soil and by extension her Vassal states.

Will sunnis stop slaughtering children in the west?

Again with your Sunni phobia... Enjoy the Yankee bombs on your head...

quote-you-know-that-old-beach-boys-song-bomb-iran-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-iran-john-mccain-64-63-95.jpg

they(iranian regime) has conveyed message to neighboring countries to condemn assassination or otherwise get ready to pay a heavy price.this pompeo phone call drama doesn't look good to iranians.i don't understand why we received pompeo phone call.this iran america war could be a big mess and pakistan will likely be affected.we should avoid any communication with both parties.this is their war,let them fight.
Source please.

Funny they say it will be a War.. it will only be a one sided pounding..
Iran has nothing that can reach mainland USA.. all iran gona do is kill more sunnis as retaliation. Sickening humans...

Back
Top Bottom